The Penguin Syndicate XI - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rgbunpro, Jul 21, 2016.

1. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Or maybe because people know I'm innocent. The penguins could be trying to lynch me, but aren't getting enough people on their side. (And yes very cute pupper)

2. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I'd like to point out (mainly to newbies) that we don't have to get four votes for a lynch. If we wait and disscus till the day ends the person with the most votes will be lynched. Early lynching just eats up our time.

3. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

...But only one vote is needed for lynch. I know that 2 of the 3 voting you are Civilians, other being myself. And the third said a very Civilian thing a while back. I feel good about them.
    That'd be 3/4 alive Civilians. Hunter doesn't want to lynch you. Same for SMR, and I think for Apathy too. That leaves Dras and Firepaw. I think there would be more scum than that.

I need @Dras here. How does lynching Cj sound? Only 1 vote is needed. If you're a penguin, you could win the game for you and your allies.

MilkCalf likes this.
  4. CjBeats

@Zebe you sound like a recruiter. "Hey ya wanna come and join us to kill this man. Hope on board, if he's innocent well then you just helped yourself, if he's not well you just helped us." Why do you hurt me so. Also you're trying very hard to lynch me which is suspicious

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

I have about ten minutes of free time so someone please bring me up to speed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

If they are a penguin, they'd logically want to kill you if you're innocent, eh? I'm not genuinely asking them to kill you. I'm seeing if they want to kill you.

The asking comes after Dras declines. Because then I'll know people don't want to kill you because they're allied with you. Sound logic, right? If not a bit aggressive and dangerous, but eh.

7. CjBeats

You still hurt me so. I'm just an innocent little hunter trying to trap penguins

8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I'm asking: Do you wanna lynch Cj? 4 Votes are enough for lynch. I, Alkane and Milk are voting for them, so only 1 vote is needed. If you're a penguin and Cj's innocent, you'll win the game. Penguins will gain the majority. If you're innocent, you don't have to do a thing right now.

You might wonder why I'm asking this. Well, if nobody is wanting to lynch Cj, the Penguins don't want that either. And then the conlcusion would be that Cj is a Penguin himself, because his allies wouldn't want to lynch him.

9. CjBeats

You're pretty much gambling my life on the fact that people would want to lynch me. You don't have good solid proof that I'm a penguin, and people might just not want to lynch me because they know I'm not a penguin

10. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Being a Hunter makes killing you even better target for a profitable mislynch. Which is why I wonder Penguins aren't voting you.

Your life? No, no. The Penguins would probably win, so I'm gambling the whole game right here. And this gamble seems to be a good one.

Tell me why Penguins haven't voted you. They'd want to vote you off, why don't they?

11. CjBeats

Because the penguin's are actually the ones trying to vote me right now, but they're failing.

zeskorion likes this.
  12. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

This game teaches many important life skills.
    -investigation
    -deductive/inductive reasoning
    -gambling with the lives of your fellow people
    Isn't it just marvelous?

@CjBeats @Zebe

13. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

The amount of Civilians is just annoying thought that's nagging me. Only 5. And now there are 4 Civilians, and 4 people are needed for lynch. Only 4. I just hope people would be online so I'd hear opinions...

How did everyone voting you know there was no Poptop?
    I know I'm not a Penguin, and Alkane and Milk know themselves.

Alkanthe and zeskorion like this.
  14. CjBeats

You could easily be tricking us. If say you, alkane, and milk were all penguins you could've made this scheme to lynch me. Maybe one of you is the poptop and you sided with the penguins and then the penguins made this scheme and the poptop went along knowing what you were up to.

SpaceMonkeyRingo and zeskorion like this.
  15. SpaceMonkeyRingo

That sounds logical to me unless you're a penguin and all three of them. civs, figured that out on their own, eh?
    EDIT: only if they are civs though, that sounded way more opinionated then i wanted it to. Oops

zeskorion likes this.
  16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Two problems: Zebe is a confirmed civ and you sound super panicy right now.

17. CjBeats

How do I sound panicky?

And how is Zebe a confirmed civ?

zeskorion likes this.
  18. Apathy Applied

As much as I want to trust you, because you sound very convincing, that's the problem. You are very convincing. And instead of asking me to consider all the possibilities you'd rather force me into voting for your victim.

Vote: Zebe

zeskorion likes this.
  19. SpaceMonkeyRingo

It seems people *cough CJ cough* still see me as scum. intersting

zeskorion likes this.
  20. Apathy Applied

Now I'm worried about the big silence following my statement.

*slides on tinfoil hat* either everyone decided to go on coffee break at the same time or something's up.

Another thing I noticed, how could you be so sure MilkCalf that Zebe is a Civvie? Either you're reading into a tell too much or you know he is one through elimination because you're a penguin.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    zeskorion likes this.