print "Hello, World!"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Koh, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, Starbounders! :virorb:

This is Koh, finally joining to the Starbound crew after a long waiting time. I'm a guy living somewhere in South America (Venezuela) who loves Cyberpunk and Sci-fi in general. I pre-purchased this game long time ago and I was waiting for a good time to play it. I love to play the game in a roleplaying style, creating some rules to enjoy more the game and I focus on Fashion Bounds mainly, I mean, I like to build detailed places and overhaul worlds to make them more "peaceful and lively". Here are some Stats, Likes and Dislikes:

Character Name: Koh

Race: Human
    Genre: Male
    Favourite Foods: Pizza Slice, Corn Cob
    Favourite Desserts / Candies: Coconut Icecream, Choconut
    Favourite Drinks: Moccachino, Sweet Punch
    Preferred Worlds: Starting world (usually my home for a very long time) and worlds with High Toxic Levels (a world with post apocaliptic landscapes, acid rains and toxic wastes for advanced playthrough)
    Class: Decker (high knowledge in technologies, hacking, and the Matrix)
    Job: Space Hunter (Cowboy Bebop like)
    Multiplayer Friendly: Yes (applying the rules and playing in jolly cooperation)
    Game Difficulty: Survival (I don't think the game is stable enough yet to play it on Hardcore)
    Liked co-race(s): Glitch, Hylotl

Disliked race(s): Apex, Floran, Avian
    Likes: To terraform the world; to build villages, spaceships, a headquarter and checkpoints.
    Dislikes: Mining and finding ores

Besides that, I'd really like to see worlds, buildings and other stuff made by community with a Cyberpunk ambient. :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!

3. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks much, fellow cat! :nod:

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time here :)

If you want to see other player's creations, I strongly recommend to check this subforum, you'll find lots of cool stuff!

5. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

print("Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse friend!\n
    Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl: ")

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    I like your introduction.

If you want , I could draw your character. Just give me a clear and average sized reference and I'll draw it for you.
    Go to my art thread if you wish to request one. This is an introduction thread anyway.

Here's the link to my thread if you want to request : Click me

7. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Oh, you're a cat too? [​IMG]

8. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the info, matey! I'll go check it right away! Hope I can find some Cyberpunk content. :up:

Thanks much, kind Hylotl! I shall adquire more knowledge from this side of the Multiverse. :nod:

Thank you, Mr. Crossfang. I normally don't cross my path with Floran people, but you seem to be a nice being somehow. :nod:
    I saw all your Gaelicbound Workshop and I liked most of your content there, matey! I see you like to experiment with diverse kind of art style.

I'll gather enough data and once I finish I'll give it to you.

MISSION: Collect clear and average sized reference to Crossfang, so he can draw me.
    REWARDS: A draw of Koh or Tsai'koh (possibly).

That's an interesting question there. I used to be one... After all, in the Matrix you can be anything! :spider:

Crossfang and Lodish like this.
  9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

@Koh you're welcome anytime. And yeah, I just started doodling in my tab since my pc broke 2 weeks ago... so I've been experimenting a lot. I'm still a novice in digital art and most of my works are in anime style.

good luck with your mission to me! xD

also, I'm a Huran. (Floran + Human hybrid) . A mad scientist too. xD

10. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think I've gathered enough information to complete the Mission, Mr. Crossfang. I've posted it in your Gaelicbound Workshop.
    I'm curious... What would be a good name for a hybrid between Human and Glitch? :spider:

Crossfang likes this.
  11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

call me Crossfang, or just Cross.. or Crossy. xD
    Well done on succeeding to you mission. I shall see to it that youe efforts would be rewarded appropriately.

A glitch and a human hybrid.. I'll call them Glitchman.

12. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

That was such an AMAZING INTRODUCTION!!!!! I'LL SAVE IT IN A POT FOR ME FOREVER!!!!!!! But i see you dislike my human-like floran. Just because she's floran. :mad:
    Welcome to the forums!!:lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::mad:

13. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks a bunch, pal! :spider:
    Oh, yes. Well, you see... I (Koh) got captive in a primitive prison, a sort of wooden cage when I was on my way to... Ehm... Nevermind. The point is that a lot of Wild Plant Beings so-called Florans where there and they were sssspeaking weirdly. According to them I was their prey, their trophy!! A very fine day in the morning a Protectorae Space Ship appeared to rescue me, they recruited me and gave me a place to live comfortly! Well, briefly... Until that disaster eventually took place. D:

The AI configured in my augmented vision sensors detect Floran and other races as a threat, until I filter any of them individually to consider it friendly. :nod:

14. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the forums :DD

15. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the greetings, Commander! :spider:

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.