RELEASED Kaiser Leospike in SDV 1.02

My Indie Game's Character in Stardew Valley!

1. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

burningleos submitted a new mod:

Kaiser Leospike in SDV - My Indie Game's Character in Stardew Valley!

Read more about this mod...

sunbean and Roskii Heiral like this.
    • burningleos

Roskii Heiral likes this.
    • burningleos

Hey Guys, I want to say something, But If you guys have some suggestions or any issues lemme know!
      *one issue however that i know is that i need to change his name from sam to Kaiser, But i really don't know how you do that, so i didn't bothered about his name

20160326002137_1.jpg
      Kaiser... Sweeping?! now that's something you don't see him do everyday...

• burningleos

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Looks like a really neat idea =3 Could you add his race as a player option?

burningleos likes this.
        • burningleos

Stardew Valley, probably not, But Starbound, Its Possible, Im gonna have to ask my sprite artist if shes availible for another modding session

• Roskii Heiral

That would be fun, modding races is a big commitment in SB though. I redid the kitsune mod recently for my own private use, and it can be a pain. If you need any help with it, just let me know =3 I'm sure it'll probly be faster for you anyway, since you have the experience of doing your own game (which I'm curious to see more about).

If I purchase SDV, I'll definitely be giving this mod a shot, especially once you just make it your own npc instead of an npc-replace. I was just thinking it would be fun to have furry options in character making in SDV.

• burningleos

Well To Be honest, im not a sprite artist, Im more of a coder, A friend of mine was the one who made the sprites and portraits for Stardew Valley, If your willing to help Mod with me, By providing sprites, Thats fine by me, I'll credit ya of course

• burningleos

Hey Guys, This is nothing special, but I have a picture im making as a way to promote this mod, its a work in progress, but i hope y'all like it!
                [​IMG]

Corraidhín likes this.
                • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Hey thats amazing c: I love your character! pretty cool punk-ish look hes got

if I was better at drawing id propose making something, but my experience with clothing isnt that good tbh lol

Perhaps you could contact one of the people making the "race" characters for Stardew, IF you wanted to see if it was possible have the farmer character be replaced by this character!

• burningleos

Thanks for the response, Its been awhile since i updated the mod, But I think its about time i should update it, If the idea of that being possible, could you please tell me who this guy is?

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

• burningleos

Hmmm, well honestly, I do want him to be more on the lines of a Normal NPC and not a replacement Mod, But since I haven't any news for that being a thing from @ConcernedApe So, I don't think making new cutscenes, Dialogue Options, and making Kaiser a whole new NPC is something that isn't gonna happen for awhile

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Odd, I remember reading somewhere about ppl adding their own npcs, unfortunately I cant recall where exactly. I know people have added new maps, extended farms and pretty much pushing the game to new levels with god knows what modding tools, perhaps you should ask around the big modding threads on SDV modding

burningleos likes this.
                        • burningleos

I should because I do need to know how to do that, I did had in mind of making more additional NPC Mods.... But, I haven't recieved word of my spriter for several months, so i'm going to do all the spriting as well, and my sprite talents are very mediocre

Corraidhín likes this.
                          • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Hey we all start somewhere! Im still pretty bad at pixels but I got a bit better over time c: just takes a while and a LOT of time

• burningleos

Hey Guys, If anyone out there, I think its about time I should get back onto working this mod, Stardew Valley has gotten alot of updates lately, but I don't know if there is an ability to "add" modded NPCs in the game, with house and everything, if so, lemme know, because I completely lost track of the game after i created this mod

• Roskii Heiral

• burningleos

• Roskii Heiral

what i usually do is take a working mod and reverse engineer it xD

You also shouldn't need to remake his sprites, you'd just need to update his spritesheet to be compatable with the current version of the game. You could just use what you have, you know?