1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. debugman18

debugman18 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My version already has working refrigerators implemented. :)

Yes, but it had some issues with 1.0. Containers broke, fridges did not refrigerate, there was at least one material bug. Those bugs are fixed in the version I have uploaded.

I'm also capable of doing new art for the mod, so new objects are a possibility if Boogy does not reappear and ask that we not update the mod (even though the mod is marked as modifiable and redistributable) .

Workshop version will be uploaded soon. Upon Boogy's request I will take it down, however, as I mentioned above.

2. mastercookie

mastercookie Existential Complex

im doing pretty much the same thing (still in process), so not sure if i should go on....
    i briefly checked yr version, there are still things to fix (like lua scripts and nodes, maybe smth else)

3. debugman18

Do you know how to use Github? We could collaborate on the updates if you like.

I'm also aware that the lights should be toggleable in the future, for consistency with vanilla Starbound, and that people were requesting colony tags.

4. mastercookie

did bugfixing for 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/?v6se631wsw45egn

things i found:
    -interface fixed a bit
    -all nodes are fixed (mostly doors)
    -no more weird red dots while sleeping
    -some storages were broken
    -fridges work as fridges
    -cooking things (like counters) mostly work
    -lua scripts fixes (required for virtual windows objects)

mr debugman18 is free to do whatever with this (like uploading to workshop and so on)

5. Zellari

Zellari Void-Bound Voyager

I think we have some misunderstanding - jimmyjack (and my self) - talking about another "furniture-type-mod" http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/general-store.2683/ - not so lore friendly like PG (aka OKEA) - but still good mod, with a lots of cool stuff like server room objects and wire-tiles.

6. debugman18

Oh, I see. First things first, Pixel Goods Store. Then we can talk reviving other mods.

Edit: I won't be able to update that General Store mod. The author has here:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Which means unless they give consent, nothing can be done.
    --- Post updated ---
    The updated mod has been uploaded to the Steam workshop.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733238864

7. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Any way you can add a download on here ? I don't really like using steam workshop and all my other mods are form here.

8. GIJhen

GIJhen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it says this can be obtained buy purchasing it from the terramart? I do not see it there?

9. zonnoser

zonnoser Big Damn Hero

I can't find it either.

10. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

I really want this mod, and am super grateful to those of you who updated it to make it available again. But I don't have Steam; I have the GoG version of the game. Would it be possible for the updated version of this mod to be made available here on the forums, or somewhere else other than the Steam workshop?

11. mastercookie

there is one a few posts above

12. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

That is a Steam workshop version which they said they don't have Steam.

13. mastercookie

that one, non steam

Fizzbutt and lazarus78 like this.
  14. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

Ahhhh, okay. I somehow missed that. Thank you!

15. Cross Czech

Cross Czech Phantasmal Quasar

A little confused. The tag above says "Outdated" Does this work on 1.1? Or even 1.2?
    I'm Sr. Admin on a larger server and we are looking at possibly adding this to our mod list.

16. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

on steam it works so...
    i think you can use it

17. Cross Czech

Is it the same version as here though?

And is Master Cookie the current owner? I saw it was originally by Boggy.

We desire to add this to the Grayles Plus server, that's why I'm asking.

18. MrVauxs

{Credit to Boogy}
    {Updates and Fixes by debugman18, mastercookie and teihoo}

This mod adds over 300 new items of various item types. Lights, fridges, safes, tables, beds. Includes potted FrackinUniverse plants as well as boss-themed furniture. The regular Pixel Goods Store is at Terramart. After buying or obtaining the large version, the recipe for the Mini Pixel Goods Store will be unlocked and can be crafted at the Inventor's Table. Use them to purchase the objects of your choice.

To-Do:

Toggleable Lights
    More Colony Tags
    More Objects

Mod Pack Permissions (As Intended By Original Mod Author):
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.

Mod Assets Permissions (As Intended By Original Mod Author):
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733238864&searchtext=pixel

19. Cross Czech

Thank you kindly.

20. MrVauxs

You're welcome.
    Also link to the server? i will happily see other people seeing having no friends that actually play starbound
    Most don't have it / Are starbound forum mods / Mod creators
    Oh and don't forget to make a modpack on steam!
    EDIT: *shameless self promote* try to add derrick mod to make old players happy :D
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=811793063