1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Concert Equipment - Roadcase Crafting Table - 30 Colored Lights/Truss to hang them on 2.8

Concert Equipment - Roadcase Crafting Table - 30 Colored Lights/Truss to hang them on

1. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

right on i haven't even started mine i have many irons in the fire nice to see there will be a few Smoke/Fog/Haze Machines out

2. Xary

Xary Big Damn Hero

Kinda feel like the bigthing this mod has is scaffolding and lighting, I'd kinda like some more types of scaffolding that would be usefull in legit building

3. Trepsik

Trepsik Zero Gravity Genie

this mod seems awesome. need a drumset for the drummer to stand by. I play on a public vanilla server, hopefully this stuff gets added to the game officially.
    here is a stage i built with vanilla and a little item altering for the light colors.
    [​IMG]

nuker19 and Imblazed247 like this.
  4. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

This is one of the great mods in star-bound but it seems to be missing some of the most important pieces of equipment especially for a rock/metal show.

and i am talking about the special effects !!!

smoke machines, strobes would be an excellent addition albeit require a seizure warning on the modpage :rofl:

but it would be also amazing to see some pyrotechnics!! think flame jets, spark fountains, background explosions.

and if your feeling adventurous maybe just maybe we can have some Tesla coils on stage :headbanging:

5. Imblazed247

sorry all have been dealing with RL stuff but rest assured i will start up my modding machine and get back to work soon =D andi totally wanna do strobes and smoke machine theyre totally on the list

6. Imblazed247

7. Imblazed247

8. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

Hiya Brah, any word on the follow spots. I know the games been out for sometime now and most have moved on to newer bigger and what not, but I still did love me some lights dat followed me :) Made me fell I was back in the 80s big hair bands an stuff.

9. Imblazed247

yea im trying to make them be like a flashlight not just the ambient light but if i cant soon ill just update them and release them

Crisium likes this.
  10. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

No rush Brah I'm sure you will get it to work just keep faith in your abilities and keep at it, You can do it Brah. You mean like a point light ? I thought you had them setup that way when you first posted it? the ambient factor on a flashlight is 0.5, I must just not understand what your trying to get it to do. But I would like to you never know maybe I could be of a small help or at lest know more than I do now :)

11. Imblazed247

well light before from the movers was set as a non damage projectile that was more of an ambiance than a beam....me want beamy

12. Imblazed247

13. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 updated Concert Equipment - Roadcase Crafting Table - 30 Colored Lights/Truss to hang them on with a new update entry:

Executable Modpak Installer

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 updated Concert Equipment - Roadcase Crafting Table - 30 Colored Lights/Truss to hang them on with a new update entry:

Executable Modpak Installer

15. Imblazed247

Rule Breaking Package Delivery

16. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

The exe thing is probably a good rule, unless they do something like filtering all exe files through VirusTotal before allowing them to be posted, etc. While yours might be harmless, most people don't know what they are doing with respect to executables(or even what they really are) so best not to get them into a habit of downloading them... thus not being allowed.

But I think VirusTotal checking before posting would be safe enough, granted it isn't a link to an external site(where you could switch it without Starbound's system realizing).

Anyhow thanks for the good work.

17. Imblazed247

Thank you and thats what i was thinking SOME kinda extra hoops to jump through to get the exe Ok'd

I get it totally but i just liked the look and feel of EXE installation

But either way its all good just was a bit of redundant work lol

18. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

hey man, whats the itemspawn id for the crafting table? i wanna get these

19. Imblazed247

you can see if it works but i havent updated my mods yet

its called roadcase

20. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT DOES NOOOOOOOOT ah well, i can wait :3