1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bloxels 1.1 (CG)

Do more with your money!

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Mackinz submitted a new mod:

Bloxels - Do more with your money!

Read more about this mod...

Beatrice likes this.
  2. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Nice idea. It will be awhile before one of my characters can use it. Got to get that novaguy leveled.

3. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

Does this still work?

4. Mackinz

I've been meaning to make an update for it, adding more Bloxels, but it should still work fine. It doesn't crash me when I play Starbound, at least!

5. Mackinz

6. debugman18

debugman18 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you upload your mods to the Steam workshop? There's so many mods here that haven't been uploaded there yet. :(

7. Mackinz

Why is everyone so obsessed with the Workshop? It's not like you are not looking at the forums to post here.

Honestly, the more people that act like I must upload my mods (in any of my mod threads) to the Steam Workshop, the less I feel inclined to do so.

8. debugman18

At what point did I act like you had to? I also don't see any other replies in this thread at least asking for Workshop support.

I simply asked if you could upload it there. Workshop support is nice because you don't have to download mods for every PC you have, and it greatly simplifies multiplayer mod support because you can simply point friends to a Workshop collection and they only have to click "Subscribe" to have all of the same mods as the server they play on.

9. Mackinz

Not in this thread, no. In other threads for mods made by me? Yes. And I'm getting tired of it. I will upload my mods wherever I want to, whenever I want to, and I don't want to be constantly, if unintentionally, harrassed by multiple users and constantly be requested to upload my mods on the Steam Workshop. I've already begun experimenting with Compact Crops on the Workshop to test the waters, so to speak, and my original plan was to first update my other mods that need updating before proceeding to upload more to the Workshop.

Until then, I will not upload my mods to the Workshop and people who want to use my mods, with the exception of Compact Crops, will have to spend five minutes learning to mod the "old-fashioned" way.

10. debugman18

Just put a disclaimer on your mod page or something. You don't have to be a dick about it.

11. Mackinz