1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Tabula Rasa 2.2d (CG)

An Updated Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. ZujinD

ZujinD Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Thank you so much. I have no idea wgat is causing this issue, but now that I know that there is an issue...somewhere... I will isolate the cause and do my part to fix it.

3. Mackinz

Mackinz updated The Tabula Rasa with a new update entry:

Logging Error Hotfix

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for keeping this mod alive. :)

5. soul_eater

soul_eater Big Damn Hero

it's back!
    and it's got a new trick!
    Tabula Rasa is ten times as slick as the last time,
    the last time you saw it!
    now you can see why we really adore it!

6. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Just a request to feature this mod in my modpack, would be greatly appreciated

7. Mackinz

As long as proper credit is given, not only to myself but all who contributed to the mod including LowestFormOfWit, SnoopJeDi and Wellbot. Also, I'd greatly appreciate it if you ensure to link to each individual mod on the modpack's page and also list the authors of each mod. That may sound micromanage-y, but I just want to ensure that mod authors are given due respect and their work is not redistributed without attribution.

haynesy566 likes this.
  8. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I provide links to every mod included in the pack, will update the page to feature the mod author in the list as well. I understand what its like and I will always ensure to give credit to the hard work of all modders

9. speckford

speckford Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"attempt to call a nil value (field 'configParameter')"

I'm guessing the latest update broke the mod?

10. Mackinz

Yep, and I've already fixed up the mod. I'm going to release an update for it alongside a bunch of other mods I've updated/I am in the process of updating either today or tomorrow.

11. speckford

speckford Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not used to such fast responses, haha
    looking forward to the update batch!

12. JjForcebreaker

JjForcebreaker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sadly it doesn't seem to work with v1.0. It can be crafter, placed but there is no option to interact with placed Tabula Rasa.

ed: whoops! Didn't see 2nd comment page. Good to know it's going to be updated.

13. Mackinz

14. Abbadon.6594

Abbadon.6594 Void-Bound Voyager

i can place it but when i try to enter the menu with e its all empty beside an "imperfectly generic item". any troubleshooting?

15. Mackinz

Um... that's normal if no other mod adds recipes with the "mod" category. No troubleshooting necessary. Tabula Rasa is not a massive standalone content mod - it's there to help other modders who don't want to have their items accessible through (just) normal crafting tables.

16. Abbadon.6594

Abbadon.6594 Void-Bound Voyager

But how do i make it work then?

17. Mackinz

The Tabula Rasa is just a fancy looking object without having any other mods that feed into it. That's just how it is. If you want more stuff to show up at the Tabula Rasa, install mods with Tabula Rasa compatibility.

18. FruitCupp

FruitCupp Void-Bound Voyager

Will this be released on the steam workshop, or kept here?
    It will make it easier for forgetful people like moi to keep it updated if it was on steam.

Cheezemaniac likes this.
  19. Mackinz

Maybe I will, maybe I won't, but it's not like I update the Tabula Rasa extremely often. Most of the time I only push out an update with major game updates that threaten compatibility.

20. Mackinz

Mackinz updated The Tabula Rasa with a new update entry:

Mod Priority Adjustment

Read the rest of this update entry...