1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Neko Race 1.0.4

Catgirls in space!

1. Aaesos

Aaesos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aaesos submitted a new mod:

Neko Race - Catgirls in space!

Read more about this mod...

2. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Didn't you update Neko Race once already for Glad Giraffe? Also fix your post xD "Invisible Clothes".
    Dang cant use my current Neko with this version.

Edit: Found out the other one is deleted

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  3. NekoSoul

NekoSoul Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, actully I like the character's hair style, but a races mod can done more than only out fit.
    in fact, we could add something like race-related mission inside. And even some village.
    beside, thanks for enrich my mod files! And I'm doing video for this game online on to bilibili( A Chinese famous website) with your characters. Hope to hear from your mod as soon as possible!

4. Kirbyroth

Missing tech pictures
    [​IMG]

5. Aaesos

Aaesos updated Neko Race with a new update entry:

Tier 5 armor fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Kirbyroth

Fixed the implant tech pics on my end. Also i have the neko suit pics if ya want to use instead of the familiar face ones and nekoforce sword as starting weapon.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  7. questklonoa

questklonoa Master Chief

So the one problem is that I think this mode kind of broke the "There's no Place Like Home" mission or something, because even if I repaired my ship, it doesn't work. It's just me?

8. NekoSoul

NekoSoul Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, that task does not work, and it keep asking me to collect 20 core fragement. It confuse my friends and one of them collects about 400+ pieces of that fragment...

9. Kirbyroth

I haven't had any problems but iam already past that part. Unless you just mean the quest not being completed which isn't a big deal it doesn't prevent you from doing anything

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  10. Aaesos

Aaesos updated Neko Race with a new update entry:

Bug fix + missing resources

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. dwal225

dwal225 Void-Bound Voyager

Love the mod! just a quick thing, there is a crash whenever I try to place carpet blocks. I'm not sure whether it is my game files or the mod. I am running other mods alongside.

12. TheGnomeGuardian

TheGnomeGuardian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The game loads with this mod installed, but its icon in the character creator is missing. When I click it, the game crashes.
    Edit: It doesn't seem to have a crash log?
    Edit: I did a stupid. I didn't let the whole thing unpack. That explains a lot.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  13. crystalcrasher

crystalcrasher Big Damn Hero

I love your mod, truly! but once you turn in the floran party quest and accept the next story quest neko character are locked to their ship, no matter what i do, even admin commands to send me to the palnet i'm on simply teleport me, give me the teleport screen an i end up on my ship's telepad

14. julamad

julamad Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod, is it updated for the 1.0?

15. DaTypicalBaller

DaTypicalBaller Void-Bound Voyager

Is this even compatible with 1.0? If so, is it compatible with xbawks character creation extender? The one with the 36 slots. This race won't show up there, and it was supposedly compatible with xbawks character creation extender. Mind helping me out a bit? Sorry, and thanks.

16. PureDrake

PureDrake Void-Bound Voyager

I've made it compatible with 1.0, but I cannot get in contact with the Odabutsu.

So I cannot upload. Or rather I can but would get instant reported and terminated.

:p

17. DaTypicalBaller

I see. Well that's a shame. Hmm, well let's say you've been given permission to upload the compatible version. When do you think you'd be able to upload it?

18. PureDrake

PureDrake Void-Bound Voyager

Already compatible already fixed tons of gltiches xD So at anytime but I just need permissions that is all and i need to stop "shitposting" in the codex and lore stuff because that will be taken away in seconds.

19. DaTypicalBaller

Oh alright xD

20. SoulEchelon

SoulEchelon Void-Bound Voyager

Would you be willing to share privately? Like through PMs?