RELEASED Yuki's Expanded Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by YukiTsukihana, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fruit trees don't grow from seeds they grow from saplings you plant right off the bat that you buy from Pierre. So, whatever your planting is a crop or flower. Not a tree.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Is it intentional that we can't refill our watering can at the water trough anymore? I love the design otherwise, would just be cool to keep that feature since it's quite convenient.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

looks like she didn't put the properties to do that. when you move something in tIDE any properties on that tile in that space is gone.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
        • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Ah, I see. Well, if there ever comes a fix for it I'll gladly update mine.

taintedwheat likes this.
          • dragonbeans

dragonbeans Space Hobo

Actually, no. It's not like I don't see the difference in a strawberry seed and a cherry tree sapling. I know what I'm trying to plant, and the tree saplings I bought were changed to look like seeds after trying to plant them in the greenhouse. And anyway, I don't believe that when planting regular seeds that you can just left-click them away.

It's a bug of some sort, but I figured it out. You just can't plow the ground before you try to plant it, or that happens. Therefore you can't use fertilizer on the tree, which is a shame, but no deal breaker. Instead you just plant it without doing anything to the ground first. I've never planted my trees that way before, and outside it's no issue, so that's why it took me a while to find out.

Thanks for reply anyway.

• deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

Unlocked greenhouse, looked beautiful. Clicked to plant a tree. Game crashed. :/ Did I do something wrong?

Update: it was because I had the mod to put labels on fruit trees. I guess the base for the saplings + sign didn't fit in the designated tree plots. Works beautifully now, can't wait to see them full grown. :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
              • Naesaki

Naesaki Void-Bound Voyager

Would be nice to see this updated though it doesn't look like the creator has been around since June? :s

• viovasvi

viovasvi Subatomic Cosmonaut

trees take a bit more than two days i am pretty sure

• Naesaki

Naesaki Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know if this mod is still fine to use as of 1.1?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Greenhouse was untouched by the 1.1 changes, so yes.

Naesaki likes this.
                      • strawberrycake

strawberrycake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is so pretty!! And by "remove everything", do you mean remove the things growing in the greenhouse? I really wanna use this but I have a full greenhouse of ancient fruit and growing it all again from scratch isn't my idea of fun ; w ;

• AnnieAngel

AnnieAngel Orbital Explorer

Dont you mean to replace the GreenHouseInterior file?

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

I adore this greenhouse so was wondering if you would be willing to make a CP version of it with a 15x15 field for easier sprinklers instead of the current 12x13

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I took care of this on the migrating xnb to cp thread