1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Notice Glad Giraffe - Common Problems and Their Solutions

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by The | Suit, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Nova Scorp

Nova Scorp Space Hobo

it wouldn't let me, anyway I fixed it by hitting escape right as I loaded in

2. CecilNailo

CecilNailo Void-Bound Voyager

can anyone help with this;

fatal exception caught: (star exeption) an error occurred during loading: (monster Exeption) Error loading monster type '/monsters/ground/hugebiped/crewhugebiped.monstertype' Caused by: (AssetExeption) Error loading asset /monster/round/hugebiped/hugebiped.partparams

I get this each time i try to play it. the farthest i was able to get was the loading screen with the giraffe and friends. it would be nice to play SB again.

3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Do you have any mods installed, Cecil?

4. Sephyfox

Sephyfox Void-Bound Voyager

When i start the game , all it's god and 5 minuts after my laptop freeze and my mouse and screen do the same, my laptop do the same sound when a computer had a blue screen anyone help please

5. Mackinz

Sounds like a driver issue and not a common problem to me.

6. Sephyfox

Sephyfox Void-Bound Voyager

Okay ,thx , I try a another character and he has start freezing but my laptop has recup the driver but this come lonely with Starbound my others games work perfecly , it's weird

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  7. Jeenyis

Jeenyis Void-Bound Voyager

My game client won't load my character.
    I was on a tropical planet, in single player, and I don't know what happened because when I came back from a drink,
    my client was closed, and when I reopened it, it just loads my ship, and not me, then crashes again.
    Can anyone help?

8. Mackinz

Use a healing item on your hotbar, or use StarCheat to restore your characters health to a value above zero. Your character probably died while you were afk.