RELEASED Furniture mods ❤ UPDATED : 2/23/2023 ❤

Discussion in 'Mods' started by addy468, Mar 29, 2016.

1. addy468

addy468 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much, all of you! Your support means a lot <3
    I'm actually using a mod for my kitchen right now, but I'll definitely do something soon ! and thank you so much :oops:
    Thank you guys <3
    ALSO: I haven't updated the past week because of family problems so.. I haven't really been in the mood. I'm sorry! I'll definitely start up by next week, and as the school year is coming to an end I have classes to finish. Thank you all so much for your support and I hope you enjoy this mod! <3<3<3

Rosalie, Yunix, Meevers and 1 other person like this.
    • paenghammy

paenghammy Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you soooo much! <3<3<3

• pippipoppins

pippipoppins Space Hobo

I never love pink furniture, but this files I love it! thanks a lot.:nuruflirt:

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Love the giant Pink Bear! keep in mind I normally hate pink but the bears win hands down!

• bogzs

bogzs Intergalactic Tourist

CAN U PLS MAKE like color brown vio and big bears i deleted some of my item from quest haha thanks

• SprinkleSoup

SprinkleSoup Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!

I noticed in the SpringObjects the Cobblestone path seems to be adorably retextured. It shows up this way in my inventory, but when placed on the ground, it appears as normal cobblestone. Am I missing a file placement or has this yet to be updated?

Thank you!

• FiyahKitteh

FiyahKitteh Void-Bound Voyager

I am actually a huge fan of these mods. It adds pink, but it's not like OVERKILL. Most people when making "pink mods" (I am saying in general, not specifically 'here') just turn everything either totally pink or into like 2, 3 shades of it. Ooff. TOO MUCH ^^° But this is nice to look at!
                Hope sometime maybe there will be a matching kitchen in light brown or white with pink elements in your style, maybe, possibly, perhaps? °super starry eyes with sprinkles on top°

• pyonchi

pyonchi Orbital Explorer

These are amazing ! Thank you so much for sharing ! <3:catface:

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Amazing!Thank you!<3

• addy468

Wow, Thank you all so much! (yes I'm totally late, sorry about that!) @SprinkleSoup I actually did make the cobble stone path, but I don't think I remembered to upload it here. Sadly I also restarted my game completely, since I'll soon be making a completely different mod set(with the same cutesy pink theme!) Hopefully I'll remember to make more cute pathways <3
                      & @FiyahKitteh I'm currently trying to put together a kitchen right now, but I keep having to start over ;n; I'll be updating soon! Just gotta stay motivated ;u;

Rosalie likes this.
                      • jessicacnd

jessicacnd Master Chief

So kawaii OMG, thank you for sharing this <3<3<3

• dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you update the photos?

• Tekurinfu

Tekurinfu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Everything works but since the last update the beds don't work anymore. Like I have your files in my map but the beds stay the same :/

trash gamer likes this.
                            • BeccaBox

BeccaBox Void-Bound Voyager

AUGH I WISH I COULD SEE THESE, I can't even look at too many pictures on the forums because of Photobucket!! ;-; I just want cute furniture

• Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

Look here in the threads: https://community.playstarbound.com/forums/sdv-mods-misc/

There are somewhere "Cute funriture", in about 2 threads ....

• addy468

Sorry guys,
                                  I fixed those just now!
                                  that's odd :( I'll have to update this mod soon- sorry about that!

• Lorraynne

Lorraynne Void-Bound Voyager

is it possible to use this on Android?

• triggerfish

triggerfish Space Hobo

hello :) is it possible to use this mod in the steam version of stardew valley? i have never downloaded a mod or anything before and i dont really know what im doing ;-;

• fallen angel.exe

fallen angel.exe Orbital Explorer

anyone have this as a png and not xnb???

• addy468

Thanks so much everyone for all the love on this over the years <3 Let me know if you'd like to see more of this mod/any ideas you have!