1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Undertale Music Pack Version 1.0.2

Music from the game Undertale to fill you with Determination.

1. Kufell

Kufell Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've had a brief play-about with the Nightly version to see just what's going on. For now from what I can gather it looks like the Nightly Version isn't playing nice with modpak files, presumably Chucklefish are playing around with the way these are handled.

For the time being though, here's a link to an unpacked version of the Music Pack; https://www.dropbox.com/s/ps4j174yc9cpax6/Undertale Music Pack.rar?dl=0

File structure there is the same, with the only difference being it's not packed, and this seems to work fine. Enjoy!

2. Ilyena

Ilyena Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could I have a download of just a .zip file with all of the songs in it?

katto likes this.
  3. Muteogen

Muteogen Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for uploading the unpacked version so quickly! I didn't realize you had already gotten it up a couple days ago.

4. Utkudakid

Utkudakid Subatomic Cosmonaut

Glamburger mod.

5. CaelThunderwing

CaelThunderwing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you still have the orginal MIDIs you converted to ABCs? some of the tracks you added in have been hard to track down.

6. Kufell

Which in particular are you struggling to find?

7. paho5

paho5 Space Hobo

how do you play the songs? i dont have them... i put it in and it doesnt work i made it a .abc file and it doesnt work please help

8. Wykat188

Wykat188 Intergalactic Tourist

Hey, am I alone on this? But this isn't showing up on steam workshop and when I download them and install them the regular way by placing them in the mod folder manually, the mod just doesnt work. has anybody else had this problem? Btw I'm in 1.0.

9. Kufell

10. Yurioppoor

Yurioppoor Aquatic Astronaut

Could you also do music packs for; Child of Light , Bastion , Ori and the blind forest , Transistor
    ~thanks for your time

11. cloud-runner-teeny

cloud-runner-teeny Space Hobo

ive thrown this into the mod folder as per said:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods

and nothings shown up in the game, considering im entirely new to this whole manual modding thing (i usually use a mod manager or such) can i get a hand? in the mod file theres another folder saying "mods_go_here" do they somehow go n that file or is that just a marker. regardless, the music isnt in my game D:

12. Nefer007

Nefer007 Phantasmal Quasar

I... I actually want the raw .abc files, not a .pak.
    I'm horrible, right?

ZenoKage and user35966 like this.
  13. user35966

user35966 Guest

I already found your .rar but could you provide a .zip and/or .rar link in the main article/mod entry? .paks complain about asset mismatches and I'd like to keep the warnings up for actual mod conflicts

14. ZenoKage

ZenoKage Intergalactic Tourist

Good sir, the download for this song is a .pak file. How do I access this file?
    I wish to join a server that does not allow mods of any sort. I am wishing for you to put these songs in a file and allow us to download these songs individually. please let us download a file titled "songs" or something, and inside it should contain all of the abc files.

15. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Hope this helps everyone. You don't need to bother .pak makers with this. There is a handy guide on the forums:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-successfully-pack-and-unpack-pak-files.66649/

Chucklefish gave us all the tools we need for packing and unpacking =3

Great song pack, btw!

16. CloudFiFtyFive

CloudFiFtyFive Space Hobo

Bonetrousle

17. hekuta_blue

hekuta_blue Void-Bound Voyager

You can add megalo strike back?