RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona Phantasmal Quasar

C key is by default the tool key, same as clicking.

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I see that, looks like its Left Click or C to use a tool. I just use my mouse ^_^ If you use Get Dressed without changing the menu access key, C will open a Character Customization window instead. You can set the menu access key to another one in the config for the mod if you find yourself using the C button for using a tool instead of left click.

elebuu likes this.
      • Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello! I've been adding a bunch of dresses in the game! I've updated it since then, so here's the latest ones :D

Also for some odd reasons an error appears saying that the rectangle is too large or too small (the same error as last time) even if I followed the instructions you gave. Deleting the psconfig file fixes it (until it appears again if I play another savefile or changed the gender then reloaded the file. I'm not sure if it's an isolated case or not) but I'm worried that I might have broken something D:

female_bottoms.png

male_bottoms.png

Other than the occasional error, the mod works fine and it's really good :D

• elebuu

elebuu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I just stick these files in the overrides folders to get the new dresses? :DD

edit: 'cause I did that with your previous dress files via the means @Jinxiewinxie posted on page 16 of this thread, but the wedding dress bottom has a transparency error on it that only goes away if I set the value bar to solid black. >3>
          edit2: tried that, game didn't recognise I'd made the swap LOL... haven't tried deleting the pconfigs, want to avoid messing with that 'til I know more.

Running SMAPI in Wine, btw, on OSX. Dunno if that makes a difference, except maybe because I have no AppData/Roaming, in which case I've just stuck things in the Mods folder direct.

AHHHH SRY edit3: here's that transparency error:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
          • Jinxiewinxie

I'll work on a fix here in a bit.

elebuu likes this.
            • elebuu

Oh, brilliant! I'm sort of relieved it isn't just me... :rofl:

• Jinxiewinxie

This one works for females (just make sure to change your Config file to show 12 total bottoms for females). You don't need to touch the psconfigs, just the main config in the main folder of the mod.

Attached Files:

elebuu and taintedwheat like this.
                • elebuu

I AM SO HAPPY. I still have the transparency error with bottom 11 (the lace wedding dress), but 12 is perfect. My farmer is a magical girl in her character's original iteration, so I kind of wanted to use that one anyway. 8D

Jinxiewinxie and taintedwheat like this.
                  • angellen

angellen Yeah, You!

• Jinxiewinxie

This mod doesn't control which hair you use, so you can stick any new hair file that you want instead in the Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Farmer folder ^_^

• angellen

angellen Yeah, You!

Hm, I put the hairstyles file into the Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Farmer folder and the new hairstyles don't show up D:

• Jinxiewinxie

Interesting! Which hairstyles are you putting in? Are you sure you hit the option to replace the file?

• angellen

angellen Yeah, You!

The ones from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/91/?
                          I hit replace to replace the file, the number of hairstyles went up to 51, but from 33 on it's the same hairstyle. None of the new ones showed up.

• Jinxiewinxie

Can you try renaming the manifest file inside the Get Dressed folder to "manifestno" (this basically turns my mod off) and then seeing if the new hair styles show up when you try to create a new character?

• angellen

angellen Yeah, You!

The hairstyles from that mod showed up after I turned off the mod.

• Jinxiewinxie

Interesting! And if you put Get Dressed back to the way it was, can you check the new character menu and the get dressed menu to see if either or both of them don't show the new hair?

• angellen

angellen Yeah, You!

They show up at the character creation screen, but they don't show up in the get dressed menu.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Thats weird. My hair works fine.

• Jinxiewinxie

I haven't had someone mention this particular issue before.. Its strange! Which version of Get Dressed are you using? (The most recent one?)

• angellen

angellen Yeah, You!

Yes, I believe it's the most recent one.