OBSOLETE Wedding Dresses and Red Shirts! 2016-07-03

Allows the player to wear a dress and replaces the pants.

1. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Merged.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
    • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Love it that you made different versions!

• Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks! :D Hopefully more variations would come hehe :)

• Hitgirl911

• elebuu

elebuu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, I feel like a dork for posting again (& crossposting, at that), but I installed GetDressed and everything works, and installed @Jinxiewinxie 's files for the wedding dress as of this mod's creation; but I don't know how to incorporate this updated version. ;w; I tried just downloading the .pngs you posted and replacing the files of the same names in the GetDressed overrides folder, but it hasn't made a difference.

I also get this silly error... :rofl:;

Attached Files:

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
          • Hitgirl911

Nah, it's fine :D At least I have an idea that there is something off hahaha. It's the latest version right? I think Jinxiewinxie fixed it for you, try that and see if it's working.

The males works perfectly don't worry hahaha, it's the females that may be a bit off since I usually just play as male and sorta got lazy to test the female (I did but on the other dress :rofl:)

Would it be okay if I used your fix to fix the female version of the dress (I'll probably check if the Xnb also has the same issue)? I'll credit you if needed :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

elebuu likes this.
            • Jinxiewinxie

Mine literally just uses your same skirt from your xnb, its just for some reason your female_bottoms was giving that one person transparency issues. My version doesn't seem to ^_^

Edit to add: You and TaintedWheat can feel free to distribute anything of mine =P I think we three are very often working on the same things, so its like an extension of our common creative-ness anyway.

• elebuu

Sadly, I still get the transparency issue on bottom 11 (the lace wedding dress), but everything else now works beautifully! /sobs <3

• Hitgirl911

Even with Jinx's fix? Odd, I tested mine and it works well. Can you send me screenshots of it ? Also send me the file you're using so I can check it on mines so I can fix it :)

• elebuu

Sure thing! Here's a screenshot or two...

Attached Files:

• Jinxiewinxie

I can't recreate your problem =( Can you send a screenshot of what it looks like in your mods folder? (I'm wanting to know if you have the farmer_girl base and farmer_base .xnb files in there).

Are you using the normal female_faces or the one with shaded eyes that I made for someone?

elebuu likes this.
                      • elebuu

I was pretty sure I had the normal female faces, but here are screenies of my folders (this is in Wine, of course):

Attached Files:

• Jinxiewinxie

Hmmm. Things look right in your folders... Can you try two things maybe?

1) If you take off the hat you have equipped or change your hair/shirt, does it get fixed at all for bottoms 11?

2) Could you try this different file, which has some of the skirts moved upwards a bit more?

Attached Files:

• elebuu

Removing hat and changing hair had no effect; changing shirts got... pretty weird... however.

Tried that new file, no change. :'C

Attached Files:

• Jinxiewinxie

Its just so strange! I don't get it =( Which farmer_girl_base.xnb do you have in your actual Content > Characters > Farmer folder? If its not the base-game one, can you try copying the one in the Get Dressed mod folder and pasting it there instead?

elebuu likes this.
                              • Hitgirl911

Just in case, you don't need to replace any XNB if you are using the get dressed mod.

I cannot replicate the error on my side either so I couldn't figure out what causing the transparency error and the file itself has a transparent background. Try to reinstall the get dressed mod and use these overrides. If you replaced any farmer xnb, use the original one and don't replace any afterwards.

Attached Files:

elebuu and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                                • elebuu

After a lot of tweaking, I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that somehow, the problem is in the skin colour... Changing it while getting the transparency error on bottom 11 tweaks the 'box' and the lost face colour. Doesn't happen on any other bottoms, and doesn't respond to any of the fixes so far. :< Possibly this is my 'oh, well!' moment, since I'm primarily set on using bottom 12. <3

• Hitgirl911

Reinstalling the mod didn't fix it? What other mods do you use? We use the same skin color so I can't really figure out where the problem lies.

• elebuu

Nope. :c I use Siv's Marriage Mod (minus the SMAPI spouse rooms attachment, as it seems not to work with GetDressed o_O), mods that reskin/recolour my cat, horse, and livestock, a mod that gives my babies hubby's features, and GetDressed. Only GetDressed is a SMAPI mod.