REQUEST A Longer Gate

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Hitgirl911, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello!

I've been designing my farm and I couldn't help but get irritated every time I fence an area that has an even number of tiles and end up having two tiles in the center. This causes me to get frustrated in where to put the gate...

So this leads to my request. Would it be possible to make a gate that occupies two tiles in the game? (and if it is, could someone make it for me? Or give me a hint on how to make it...)

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'd like to have such a thing too, right now I just place 2 gates side-by-side .-.

Hitgirl911 likes this.
      • Hitgirl911

Side by side? Doesn't that end up with two nonfunctional fences? (I'm just wandering here since I'm starting to get desperate to get symmetry for my farm hahahah)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm... it probably does now that you mention it. I've been plating around on the farm layout planner, but I couldn't come up with a final design yet, so I didn't test it ingame.

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Here's a workaround, but I would recommend grabbing one of the fence/gate mods if the non-matching colors sets off your OCD-alarm :)

[​IMG]

Minakie likes this.
            • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Omg thank you so much! Yes, I do have a minor OCD condition, but this solution will work wonders for me until someone out there makes a legit 2 tiles gate :D

• Hitgirl911

This is awesome! Such a shame there isn't an official two tile gate D: This can be a temporary fix.