RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

@Jareix Cryvix
    @Roland Weiss
    @HunterC1998
    @WarSarah

You are all aboard the W.C.S Mere, en route to the planet of Elminia, or Dunes. You are to meet with the head scientists of the cities xeno-organic technology division Almik Pengrast. You have just heard over the intercom to come to the bridge. Its time for briefing

@Dragonclaw
    @HunterC1998

You find yourselves about five minutes away from landing on the city of Kenemi. Your job was to deliver several large algae tanks and quite the amount of water. As you look around the cargo bay you hear over the intercom that you should be arriving in twenty minutes

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Roy
    "About damn time...as much fun as it is running around with this" Patting his White Cross red leather jacket, "It's time to do something! He turns to look to Airt and see what she's got to say.

"Slow......as....hell...why does it have to be so slow!! Precious cargo or not!
    " He adjusts his armor and picks up his gun, then starts to take a good look around.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

They were going to land; finally. Sergei wasn't really interested in what business the White Cross planned on dragging him into; first chance he got, he was planning to leave this crowd and not look back. He made his way to the bridge, though he was going to keep his intentions to himself; though it might have been fairly obvious to the others that he disapproved of their company.

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Still in the bathroom, Keissa finishes up wiping the Peglacian ice wine from her vest and cleaning off her goggles, before getting a long drink of water from the sink...
    "Ughh... *hic* I ain't ever gonna learn..."

5. HunterC1998

"Hey Sergei...what is up with you man..you've been looking over your shoulder and shying away from EVERYTHING...not just keeping away from anything that draws attention to yourself, EVERY damn thing! Are you really that convinced your life is in danger?"

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Every time we meet, you bring this up, and every time I will respond the same; it's not that I'm certain that I'm in danger, it's that I can't be certain that I'm safe." Sergei takes yet another glance about. "And before you once more claim that 'it is safe here' I will say this: trust is a weakness. I have no reason to trust your word."

7. HunterC1998

"Oh yeah, that big Veno/Brisk showdown was a big ass nothing, if you didn't notice I tried my damnest to get his attention once he got ahold of you and started gunning for Bevery, and as for the trust bit," he pulls the .357, "This earns the trust that I don't get, and if it can't do that, then all you gotta do is grab a gun and you and me and Airt and most likely a whole bunch of dudes from in there will have your back...do we just look so ignorant that we couldn't protect one of our own, as much as you reinforce the fact that you aren't one of us?"

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Airt rubs her temples a bit

" Yay...Get ready to get bored to death by Amelle....I need another hour of sleep. "

---------------------

You see a fairly tall Floran look you over.

" Why do I feel like I know you? "

You remember Airt saying when you land you can leave if you want to. She also said she would pay for your transit off planet

Tiq coos disapprovingly, the water tastes amazing before you throw up a bit into the sink

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei frowns. "Because I am NOT one of you; never was, never will be. In fact, I see that you are so ready to trust me to be highly suspicious. Perhaps you are honest, perhaps you truly are that naive; but I will continue to suspect everything. You can say it is in my nature."
    It was yet another thing to be suspicious of; they can't be this generous, there has to be a catch.

10. HunterC1998

He's already getting red at expecting what Amelle has to say and what she'll push the conversation into.. "That rough Airt?" When he turns to Sergei he just shakes his head, "You know you are making your own life hell..believe what you want..be suspicious of what you want...your nature is driving you into the ground...you worked for them before they turned on you..you know how they work..how did you get to believing that going off on your own is the safest way to go?"

"It'll come to ya leafy green..here's #1, names William." He grins and offers a hand.

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You think there most assuredly is a catch.

Airt smiles nervously, before she clings to your arm

-----------------

" William...William...William Stone! Son of commander Stone! "

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Better I die alone, than bring you all down with me. Though, you are right; I do know how they work, I was one of them."

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  13. HunterC1998

Getting redder by the second, he is looking for something to change the subject, coming up blank, he just keeps going with Sergei, "We aren't that easily sunk, just being near us you have the White Cross covering you..if that means anything to you....I appreciate you wanting to not bring us harm, but I've had my fair share of troubles, Airt's a natural badass, ......what's her name...Keissia! She's a full-blown Marksman! Running solo may save friends, but I'd rather go down with my friends, and whether or not you see it the same, you are my friend..I'll have a nice long walk in hell before I let a friend simply walk away in the face of trouble."

Doing a little gesture with his arms, "Tada....now..any clue just who the hell we are doing this for?"

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  14. Jareix Cryvix

"Oh hush... It's not like you've not OD'd on combustible fluids..."

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You set a low bar for your friends if you count me among them. And the fewer 'badasses' I have around, the better. They are far too... 'overt'."

16. HunterC1998

Grinning at an idea, "Then you really wouldn't want to meet my brothers....and damn the bar.. you're a friend, and now I feel like a SAP..

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Were doing this for the city of Kenemi. They don't really have a lot of space to grow food, so the mainly use modified algae as food. :

Airt shakes her head at you a bit

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Your declaration won't sway my opinion, so back off." Sergei puts some distance between himself and Roy.
    Sergei maintains his sour frown. "Who fights with a sword in this day and age anyways?"

19. HunterC1998

He is honestly surprised at Sergei from that.."I don't give a damn about your opinion...I'm not..." He honestly doesn't know what the hell to say to Sergei moving away, and has his arms moving as if to try to bring up the words.

"Well..never hurt to help the folks.." He slings the LMG to his shoulder and holds it in place with the forearm while he uses his other to pull his revolver, sling out the cylinder to check the bullets, sling it back and put it away. "Any work after drop off or is it payday as soon as we land?"

20. Jareix Cryvix

After finally finishing up washing and such, she steps out of the bathroom and cracks her back. Checking what time it is and where they are...