RELEASED Feminine Female Farmer

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Alex_01, May 20, 2016.

1. Bubblebeam

Bubblebeam Phantasmal Quasar

I thought the bottom of the top was missing, but you know best I'm sure. :)

I only just figured out the shoe thing. I forgot you can equip them. I was wearing purple space shoes the whole time lol.

• Alex_01

Alex_01 Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's actually that the skirt is too low and that the top is too high, I can't fix the top being too high, to do that I would have to raise the head, but then the hair would be too low and there's nothing that can be done about that. So the best I can do is fix the skirt up a bit.

• Alex_01

I've updated my Feminine Female Farmer mod. I fixed a few bugs and added Beret's Face Mod as an alternate Base Sprite Overhaul. There will be more alternate versions and a Feminine Male Farmer coming later, check the OP for the details.

Bubblebeam likes this.
        • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I ended up having to remove the Haley style base from Get Dressed because it was causing a weird graphical issue. Once I get it resolved, I'll add it back.

• Alex_01

I'm finally back from my holiday! I probably won't be working on this mod much for the next few days, need to take a break from the holiday, haha! :nurutease:

• carobird

carobird Void-Bound Voyager

Hey sorry to be a bother, but I can't figure out how to install this? I tried downloading SMAPI but when i go into steamapps/common (or whatever) there is no Stardew Valley folder even there. I've found the saves folder elsewhere but the tutorial i'm watching says SMAPI goes in the common folder. Can anyone help?

• Alex_01

I'm not 100% sure on how the Steam version works (I own the GOG version), but that sounds really strange that there wouldn't be a Stardew Valley folder there, possibly you installed it elsewhere by accident?. You can find the installation folder in Steam by doing this:

1. Go into your Steam Library.
                2. Right-click Stardew Valley and go to Properties.
                3. Click the Local Files tab.
                4. Click Browse Local Files.
                That should open up where you have Stardew Valley installed, hopefully you are able to figure it out from there. If you have any other problems, feel free to ask. I'm happy to help. :nuruwink:

• Perri

Perri Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much for the mod! I love the way it looks, and can't play without it now.

You mentioned that you were going to make a feminine male mod too. Have you made any progress or would you like any help with it? I can do some pixel art animation, but I don't know anything about how to actually make the mods.

Alex_01 likes this.
                  • Alex_01

Thank you, I'm glad you love it so much. Yes, I am currently working on a male version of the mod, as well as other variants. I've just been on break for a while. I burned myself out of it, but once I get back into it, I'll be going at it like crazy again with all of the promised alternate versions on the OP.

I'm sorry that I haven't released them yet, to you, and to anyone else who has been waiting for them.

• chansine

chansine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thank you!

Alex_01 likes this.
                      • Alex_01

You're welcome. :nuruhappy:

• bitesizedboy

bitesizedboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

can't wait for the male version!

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Ohh, I gotta try this one out. Currently playing as a female farmer and I gotta say I don't exactly feel feminine xD
                            So stocky and chubby, I want some curves.

*Installs*

EDIT: Works beautifully! Now my girls actually look like girls <3

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
                              Cemo and Alex_01 like this.
                            • Addy363

Addy363 Orbital Explorer

How to do you add this mod to your game?? This is my first time

• Alex_01

Don't worry, it's not too hard.

Once you have downloaded the mod, in the .zip file there should be a readme.txt file that includes step-by-step instructions on how to install the mod. Be sure to keep backups of the original files that you replace, if you don't, I have the original files up if you need them.

If you still need help, feel free to ask, I'm happy to help. :nuruhappy:

• Addy363

Addy363 Orbital Explorer

How do you Copy farmer_girl_base.xnb to Content/Characters/Farmer?

• Jinxiewinxie

If you right click on a file, you can choose the option to COPY. Then, go to that place (Content/Characters/Farmer) and right click in the white space between icons and choose the PASTE option. You might get asked if you want to overwrite the existing the farmer_girl_base.xnb, just say yes.

Alex_01 likes this.
                                    • Addy363

Addy363 Orbital Explorer

Thank you! :)

• Snarkypie

Snarkypie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I already have Get Dressed installed (which I adore), does this mod conflict with it?

• Jinxiewinxie

Its more like Get Dressed conflicts with this mod, unfortunately. Get Dressed overwrites your female_farmer_base completely in game. There *is* a similar option in Get Dressed for the cuter Haley and Penny inspired legs, but they're not super thin like in this mod.