1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Nightly] Main quest line won't happen

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by IDTRBT, Jun 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. IDTRBT

IDTRBT Orbital Explorer

After I completed the dreadwing quest no more quests started happening. Is there a mod or a command to fix this?

2. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

Are you sure you were in the nightly or just unstable?

Dreadwing is not part of the main story anymore and in fact can now be activated out of the order of the main quest.

Unless you mean that you did some mainquests and then are unable to get more of them after completing dreadwing for the beakeasy penguin bar npc separately from the main quest?

3. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

I thought the main quest bit was drawn from the lovely lady near the ark.... :nuruconfused:

If you are talking about outpost quests, that all depends on what you do really. How you go about things. Most likely some are linked to size of ship. Some may be linked to parts of main quest. Some might be linked to progression in the 3 paths individually. Some might even be linked to what you have... Unsure as I myself have not gotten really all that far. Awaiting the time I don't have to use a mod in order to do certain things throughout the game...

I am effectively avoiding the main quest... for obvious reasons, but even I know the lady is the story quest line. That part is obvious.

Dreadwing is just an alternate path to gain ship crew members... I am sure once enough crew the illegal legal licence dealer will open up... so ship size possible to get bigger even without crew... Ok I am just confusing myself... and maybe have spouted off too much... ><

Besides, the main questline will only go up to a certain point anyway; from what I hear.:nuruninja:

4. IDTRBT

IDTRBT Orbital Explorer

Yea I did some mainquests and was unable to get anymore quests. I used commands to upgrade my ship to level 8 and I am close to end game armor.

5. IDTRBT

IDTRBT Orbital Explorer

Oh I thought the dreadwing was part of the main quest line, my bad