RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei once more gives Roy a cold glare. "Your persistence is exasperating. Don't you have better things to do?"
    He lets out a raucous, bitter laughter. "No, I'm not falling for that one again."

Arra likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She catches it, looking it over and setting it on the table.
    She decides to do the dumb thing and quaff from the bottle...

Arra likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

It feels ridiculously cold as you drink it, then burns like a white dwarf star

HunterC1998 likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Come on! What are the odds of this happening again...in one week? Maybe you'll get a girlfriend Sergei.." He walks back to the barkeep grabs another bottle of whiskey, pays in cash, and says while pointing to Aurore and Earnest, "Add them on that tab." He grabs the spare glass, pours Sergei a glass and offers it to him by almost shoving it up his nose.

Arra likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She sets it back on the bar, thumbing her chest.
    "*Grunts* Mmph... That's good... Colder than I normally go for, but definitely good... How much for a bottle?"
    She looks like she suddenly remembered something...
    "Oh! And if you encounter a lumoth trying to steal your vodka, just tell him it's not for him and offer some propane or gasoline or something... No erchius though, that makes him hyper... Like, seriously, unless you want an EMP that can disable our life support, don't feed him erchius..."

Arra likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei pushes the glass away with a fair amount of force. "I sincerely doubt that. I don't have time for such things."

Arra likes this.
  7. HunterC1998

Giving a sad look to Sergei, then a look to the lizard he just shrugs, "Alright.." He walks towards the door with the glass still then dumps it over the back of his head drops the glass and hauls ass out the front door, yelling back "Bill that too!! AIRT!!!"

Arra likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Three gigapixels. "

(( Don't even make me. ))

Amelle stands in your way

" Whaaat did you do to my little sister? "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

Literally picking her up and not stopping for second, "Whiskey and a kiss which way!?"

Arra likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You see the small frame of Airt peeking around Amella

" Oh. I think she likes you. "

"Shh....sis...please. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei stands up from his seat, and with a furious roar, he chases Roy down, grabbing for his collar.

Arra likes this.
  12. HunterC1998

Realizing that running wouldn't shine the best at the moment he set Amelle down, held up a finger, said "One sec." And turned around expecting a slug.

Arra likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You trip over Earnest, who is still on the floor
    You see Sergei trip on Earnest

HunterC1998 likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Paying Earnest no heed as he stumbles over him, Sergei tries to continue pursuit of Roy.

Arra likes this.
  15. HunterC1998

"Never mind time to go!!" He does his best to pick up Airt and start hauling down the road.

Arra likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Ah! "

"Whaaat is going on. "

You see him pick up Airt and Amelle...he seems to be using them so you wont punch him

HunterC1998 likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

Dropping Amelle and saying after a short way, "PLEASE do me a favor" And jerks a finger to Sergei and continues on running, still carrying Airt.

Arra likes this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei continues to chase Roy, reaching for his collar and sleeve once he gets close enough.

Arra likes this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You feel someone grab your hand

" Yeah no. You aint messin with the guy my sis likes. "

" Shut it Amelle! "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  20. HunterC1998

He keeps running, screaming back "THANK YOU!!!" He doesn't stop till out of site from the bar.