OOC Midnight Crisis [RP DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

+5 to agility please!

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Trust us, we can survive the wait. You've created a very high quality roleplay for all of us to participate in, so if you need time to keep up that quality, I don't mind at all.

As for the courtesy level up, I'd like 2 points placed in Strength, 2 points in Melee and 1 point in Vitality.

Jirky-Kake and Arra like this.
  3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I would like a plus five to a working memory

MilkCalf and Arra like this.
  4. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Unfortunately, this isn't an actual stat, so I'll have to kindly reject the notion.

5. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

+5 Agility plz :3

6. Jirky-Kake

Anybody who gains a new ability from stats, I'll say so from here on out. Stat abilities are passives that happen automatically such as reflecting bullets back at enemies with a melee weapon or 6x healing speed. Only a few stats have passives in them. Have any questions about your passives, newly gained or just what are all the passives you have (might be quite a bit), just ask!

@MilkCalf / Snab Cleavewood
    12+ agility: Can now parry melee attacks with a shield or another melee weapon. Parried enemies automatically deal critical damage on next strike.

@TechnoCupcake / Myrria
    22+ agility: While holding a melee weapon, shots that would have been notched deal zero damage other than half. Wears weapon down once successful.

7. DustyScabbard

Will any stat abilities be listed on the character sheets you have posted on the front page? Or will we just have to ask you if we have one?

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I would like a plus five to a random stat

9. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Does 'another melee weapon' mean that his scimitar isn't up to the task or that he needs to dual wield?

And just to make sure; The enemies whose attacks are parried by Snab deal critical damage to him and not the other way around? It's usually the other way around.

10. Jirky-Kake

I could post them on the character sheets now that you mention it. I'll just have to do it later and it'd have to be at the bottom so it isn't in my way when looking over character sheets.

Scimitar does work, he does not need to dual wield. One melee weapon is enough, the word another being used there as the opponent has to have one too if it is done this way.

And if Snab parries an attack of an enemy, the enemy is the one who is critically hit on Snab's next attack.

11. Jirky-Kake

Better solution: I'll just give the link to the document that holds all the stat passives. Disclaimer: it wasn't really made for others to see, so it might be a little weird/hard reading it.
    The zeroes in each stat means that only if a character has exclusively zero points in a stat, then they get the negative passive (excluding vitality, which has no negative passive).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hI0wAK1bCd5ZHkfrbD1ZFsa_H2n1TO1QA-ai0-pHAPc/edit

DustyScabbard likes this.
  12. Jirky-Kake

I'm terribly sorry to say this, but I think I might be leaving this forums soon. Long story short, I've simply lost interest in keeping up with forums in general, and this isn't the first time this has happened, either.

However, I wanted to say something before I'd leave unlike I did the last time, just in case anyone cared or was wondering why. If anybody wants to ask me something, PM me and I'll more than likely respond. Unless it's, like, two weeks after this post and I've clearly already left. Probably won't make a timely response then.

Once again, I'm really sorry about this and hope you guys will understand.

13. DustyScabbard

Let me be the first here to say that I'll be really sorry to see you go. For the short time it was here, The Midnight Crisis was a lot of fun to play, especially with Dusty. Your ability to make great gameplay systems and worlds is fantastic, and I hope in the future you find something that really grabs your attention that you can stay with, because you make some really good stuff, and I would love to see you dive into that. Good luck wherever you go!

Jirky-Kake, MilkCalf and HunterC1998 like this.
  14. Jirky-Kake

I really, truly appreciate this. If I ever do decide to try forum related things again, this will definitely be the first place I'll consider. Everyone I've met here is amazing.

In the meantime, I'll be working on role plays and whatnot with my close friends, and maybe I'll have something more structured and complete the next time around.

And for everyone else, I really would love to thank you all as well. Without everybody participating, I wouldn't of ever have thought of rebuilding my RP calculator that I abandoned a year or so ago. Even though the RP was short, I really hope you guys enjoyed it in someway as much as I did planning it out, if not more. ^____^

Relten and DustyScabbard like this.
  15. Dr. CB Hurst

Dr. CB Hurst Lucky Number 13

Name: Codless Bass

Race: hylotl

Faction:

Stats:
    Strength:10
    Perception:3
    Accuracy:3
    Melee:4
    Vitality:2
    Resistance:6
    Endurance:7
    Agility:25
    Charisma:22
    Intelligence:3

Traits:good,can travel faster than a cheetah,eyes glow when angry .Bad,is half blind and is a tiny bit understudy

Equipment: i cant describe the weapon so ill get a picture this pic but white with black instead of yellow, yes just the arm armour is red scout set[​IMG]

Appearance: blue,yellow belly tadpole hairstyle ripped has fins on back and ankles

Backstory: born on a ocean planet called Seriola dumerili and got raided for all resorces by 40 floran thieves(leader is nuru)
    parents were slaughtered and burned that is why he sets out on a quest to find the 40 thieves
    and get revenge

16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

This thing has been discontinued, why are you posting an app?

17. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

18. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please note that one word posts are frowned upon the forum rules. Considering that it is also a necro post and off-topic too so it could easily be counted as spam. Don't do that in the future again.
    I'll let you off this time.

Also closing this one here to prevent more offtopic posts. If the OP wants the topic be re-opened report this post or pm me about this.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.