1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pony's Feelventure

Discussion in 'Art' started by YOLOSWAGPONY, Jun 24, 2016.

1. YOLOSWAGPONY

YOLOSWAGPONY Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

This thread always attracts negativity. It's so bad that it has surpassed cancer level. So to stop it, here are some tips.

1. When you feel angry and want to vent it here, here's how to fix it;

DON'T.
    2. When you feel triggered and want to get back at someone, here's how to fix it;
    DON'T.
    3. When you feel like dueling another keyboard warrior;
    DON'T
    4. Don't like me?
    DON'T. Just don't visit this thread anymore. It's that simple. Just get out mate.
    5. Want to tell me what to do with my thread 10 times?
    OMG STOP

If you break any of these commandments I will call the police and have them arrest you right now. No scam.
    Don't make this place a into a jousting tournament with your coy language and bad breath.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Oh hey, you're rgbunpro's artist friend! He's mentioned you before. And I've seen your work, it's very good! [​IMG]

Would I be able to make a request? Or do requests only start tomorrow?

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  3. YOLOSWAGPONY

I guess it's OK to start now. Go ahead.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Woah... your works are incredbly beautiful!

I want to request too... if possible

If you're gonna accept my request...

Can you please draw my character?

here's a reference for you : http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/crossfangs-gaelicbound-workshop.102179/

just open the "self portrait" panel. I prefer that you use the one with face - palm-like pose.
    sorry for posting my thread... Im using a tab right now and I don't know how to copy images from my thread.

5. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh oh id like to request too :DD could you draw me? :3
    scout by U. Toucan backgroundless.png
    scout beret, mask inv.png
    The flags in the shirt are the United Nations Flag, Brazilian flag, Task Force 109 flag and the squad's emblem
    Heres the emblem
    a6cc555c2934ffb86739061b2496314a2f6c1698_512.png
    And the TF 109 flag
    Screenshot_2016-06-24-11-20-35~01~01~01.png

6. Firepaw Da Cat

Okay, nice!
    Can I ask what requests you will accept? Like, do you accept requests to draw animals? [​IMG]

7. YOLOSWAGPONY

Ok thanks, now please stop. You don't know what kind of content I'm putting up and I'm asking for Starbound requests. I never said this thread was for Starbound only. Again, you know nothing of what I'm doing so please stop trying to be smart. Thank you.

8. Firepaw Da Cat

Oh... I guess I just misunderstood one of your earlier posts. Sorry if I was being annoying because that wasn't my intention, I was just trying to help.

Would I still be able to make a request?

9. YOLOSWAGPONY

Its ok dude. I overreacted a little but still, I have my reasons. Let me make my point, right now I want Starbound related requests BUT if you want non related requests, PM me.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

My request is a starbound rated one. .My character is a hybrid floran and human aka (Huran). .. so there's no reason to delete my earlier post.

If you're still going to accept my request, I only ask you to draw his outfit as it is. The pose is up to you.Im ok if you decline my request. I'll respect your decision.

Also, if you really want to make starbound related arts only.. I suggest that you create your thread in the fanworks section. The creative section of this forum is mostly works unrelated to starbound.

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

First of all .. I apologize if you feel attacked in my last statement.. I'm just trying to help/guide. Don't blame this to chucklefish.. it's my fault for assuming you need guidance.

My character is indeed race is indeed a non canon..though,.. apex have created hybrids already. anything specific you want to know about my character? Also.. thank you for accepting my request.

what I can tell you from my character :

Generally, a enigmatic mad scientist

He was Floran once
    He intellect is high and leave his home to search greater advancement in science
    In his travels, he met a Miniknog scientist whose name shall not be spoken of
    This scientist took Crossfang under his wings and studied a lot of things

After years of study, he went solo in search of more knowledge
    A lot of tests and test subjects were used to accomplish his first hybrid syrum
    This syrum is specifically used to make you a Floran-Human hybrid... a Huran.
    The reasons remains to himself on why he injected the syrum to himself..

the rest of his stories are shrouded in mystery andxsecrets until now.

sorry if it's a lil bit vague and short. I hope this would suffice.

12. YOLOSWAGPONY

First request is done! Yay

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Yo Pony! Oh shit waddup! Looks like this thread went up while I was offline, I wish I'd got here sooner. Anyway it's good to see you m8!

14. YOLOSWAGPONY

Welcome my friend.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  15. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

I love your art! Could I make a request? :lickitung:

16. YOLOSWAGPONY

Sorry for being inactive. I was struck by a terrible fever. Stayed in bed for 3 days. Sucks. I'm feeling a little better. I hope to continue work in two more days so stay tuned.

17. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you get well soon!

YOLOSWAGPONY likes this.
  18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Aww, sorry man. I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better though!

Mega flapper and YOLOSWAGPONY like this.
  19. YOLOSWAGPONY

Art is done! Check it out now!
    This piece was definitely fun and painful for me. I love drawing plant stuff, it just comes naturally. :cool:
    The hair was a pain in the ass to shade and draw but umm I'm happy with how it looks now.

Now im gonna rest and sleep for 3 eras and hopefully wake up when half life 3 is out

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  20. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Holy sh*t ! This piece of art is remarkable and genius!
    Hybrid of badassery! I really love the details in this work!

There's only one thing that you didn't notice in my previous request post that you didn't do.. But I'll let it slide because of this wonderful piece you've made.
    Thank you for your hard work good sir, I hope to see more art from you in the future.

All in all 10/10 [​IMG]