RP Midnight Crisis [DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

@TechnoCupcake
    (Myrria was moved to progress the story. Just say something in the OOC chat when you want back in.)

Looking back to Jeffery, you see that he cuffed the avail on the ground and he is now behind the car where the apex's neck was cut open by the avian who came and left. He's speaking into his com, which you can hear. "I need an ambulance on my location. Amalga-C0512. A crimson member is bleeding out through their neck and I'm doing what I can to stop it. Doesn't look good for them, though..." There's a response, saying that one is on their way. There is also the floran who attempted to help still not far from you. Who is this guy, anyways?
    (Just the perfect amount to save the kid. ;3)
    < AGILITY CHECK SUCCESSFUL >

You're able to shove the teen out of the way just at the last second before the gun would go off, the bullet almost hitting you instead. Fortunately, you were right next to the avian, so you had just the right amount of time to save him from the gunshot. As you make your spiel, the glitch points his gun at you instead before whirling around to the Amalga soldier they shot at earlier, the human now running towards them. The sound of metal against metal is heard as a blade slides out of the glitch's left arm that replaces their left hand that seems to go into their wrist. Clearly, this glitch has had a few bodily modifications for their weapons.

He fires a shot at the Amalga soldier and misses this time. The cultist that was punched caustically chimes in, "All who reside in the light are NOT innocent! Children and adults alike!"
    The glitch shot at an avian just before you started charging, missing the shot when the blue-haired lady from earlier shoves him out of the way. The glitch then aimed at her, but diverts their attention to you once they see you running over. Their left hand slides into their wrist before a blade replaces it, the grinding sound of metal against metal being very audible, however, they aim their weapon at you as you predicted and fired.

< EVADED >

You were able to preemptively jump out of the way of the bullet as planned, giving you your chance to attack now.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tachyon rubs his mask

" Cant even shoot straight...pitiful Tachyon. "

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  3. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

"Ahahaha!" Laughter fills the air, only showing how well confident Dusty is in his combat abilities. Or perhaps how overconfident he is. Dusty disregards the Glitch's blade as anything of note, and swings his sword with his full might towards the brute's unprotected side.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

((I'm gonna start using white text for thoughts now.))
    Snab tries to slip out of sight and eavesdrop on the Amalga. 'I missed and were too slow to catch him. I'm supposed to be better. I will be better next time."

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  5. Jirky-Kake

< auto weapon reload > (If you don't want this, just say so and I'll no longer do it and unload weapon.)

You hear the ambulance Jeffery called early in the distance by its sirens. A white hover van with a red triquetra on it with a blue circle between the loops drives next to the apex and human, taking the wounded Crimson in the back of the vehicle before it would quickly drive off. Jeffery walks over to you afterwards, now with a bandage covering his wounded arm that was applied to him by those in the ambulance, along with the blood of the apex all down his arm from trying to block the wound. The coms start to become much more active now, most--if not all--being reports about an attack happening around different parts of the city. "What the hell is going on now?" Jeffery rhetorically asks as he checks the location of where the coms are being called from. You remember you could check this as well if you wanted to, all you needing to do is look at your comms device.
    (Unaware of what a triquetra is? Here it is!)
    celtic-symbols-and-meaning-600x600.jpg
    < NOTCHED > < 6 damage > < 83/89 >

The glitch raises their sword up to yours, metal clashing against one another as they step back to somewhat nullify your glancing blow that cuts into their side. The glitch then lunges towards Dusty, thrusting their weapon at him blade first.

< HIT > < 8 damage on Dusty > < 78/100 >

Their blade hits your shoulder, leaving a sizeable cut. He starts stepping away, holding his blade up to prepare for your next strike.
    You're able to slip away down an alleyway. You hear the sounds of sirens and see an ambulance vehicle take one of the wounded Crimsons away. You can't quite hear the com chatter from here, but it probably isn't anything important anyways.

You also spot the gun that was left behind by the guy who got away laying down in the middle of the street, just asking for a new owner... The two Amalga soldiers aren't paying attention to it either.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tachyon holds up his comms unit

" What is going on! "

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  7. Jirky-Kake

@WarSarah
    You see the Amalga and Crimson fight it out, the two exchanging blows, and being as close as you are to the fight also seems pretty unsafe. The avian you tackled still seems to be in complete shock, tears rolling down their eyes as they cover the back of their head with their hands and are faced down on the ground.

@FactoringZettaShonic
    You start to hear commotion going on in the distance; actually, you hear a lot of commotion going on in the city right now, but the most alarming isn't very far from your position.

@TechnoCupcake
    You got away from the fight before it got too out of hand. You can hear that there's more firefights happening elsewhere nearby, and the pedestrians around you seeming to become worried and quickly make their way elsewhere.

8. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery steps back, before moving close to the Avian. Scooping phone up in one hand, she gently cups the young teens head with her other hand."C'mon dear, it's not safe right now. I'll keep you safe, but you have to get up, savvy?" She asked, her voice turning into a soothing tone as she tried to gently pull the avian to a stand.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

".-.-/.-.-/---"
    (Im pretty sure i just went into hibernation or something, anyway i dont want to be a part of this so im leaving)
    She goes the opposite direction.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  10. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab looks to see if there are any hiding places closer to the Amalgas and would move to one. "If I can't hear their coms I might not hear their conversation either"
    He pockets the gun, they wouldn't need it anyway and he might be able to bluff with it.
    He's also wondering if he could monitor their com trafic. "There might be some compatability issues with my radiophone, but a bit of hacking could fix that. I'd also need the right frequency. Maybe from their computer network, but that would propably might be hard or just plain impossible."

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  11. DustyScabbard

Dusty swears under his breath, cursing his inability to move away in time. His combat skills had evidently diminished since the days of learning at the monastery. The thought of the loss of the only people who cared for him fed his internal fire, and Dusty focused on the basic teachings. He needed to keep moving, keep the enemy distracted, then go for the kill. Dusty starts moving around the Glitch, trying to bait him into attacking so he could strike while the Gltich was unprepared.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  12. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

"Fucking hell.." Myrria says to herself, her voice tight with pain. Her bullet wound hurts more now, with her adrenaline subsiding. She winces with her hands against her wound, her breath heavy as she clutches her side. A few moments of feeling sorry for herself pass before she grits her teeth and moves her hands, which are now covered with some blood. She takes off her jacket and bandanna, putting the bandanna away. She wraps the jacket around herself, covering her wound well enough. Taking a deep breath, she leans back against the wall and takes a few moments to listen to the fights nearby. After listening for a bit, she becomes bored and tired of just standing there and doing nothing productive, for instance finding away to remove the bullet from her body. She gets off of the wall and heads out from the alleyway she was in to see if she can find any medical attention. She still has her mildly bloodied hands over where her wound would be, applying light pressure to ease the pain as well as show others she's wounded. She heads toward the sound of the fights, however she is trying not to get too involved in the fighting at the moment, she only heads in this direction due to an inference that there would be people with medical knowledge/experience around where the fighting is taking place.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  13. Jirky-Kake

There's a brief pause on the comms, as your question doesn't apply to only one person. "I've got a group of cultists on my location and I'm pinned down. Some backup would be-!" Someone says before gunshots and then silence. It shows up on the com that his position wasn't very far from the two of them.
    < CHARISMA CHECK SUCCESS >

The kid snaps out of his petrified state from your pacifying voice. He looks up at Bevery, quickly nodding before shakily standing up. A gunshot makes him flinch hard and hug you tightly as he cries out in terror.
    Heading away from the concerning noises, she finds that she's starting to walk to the outskirts of the city, now seeing that it is becoming unpopulated in buildings, but densely populated in grains of sand, this city being out in the middle of a desert. Pretty impressive though, with how thriving the city is in the middle of seemingly nowhere.
    < SNEAK CHECK SUCCESS >

You're able to reach the gun without being detected.

< Archaic Pistol Get > < 6 base damage > < 5 weight >

It's not a very great gun, but you suppose it gets the job done. At the very least, you might be able to sell it off to a pawnbroker. Taking a look at the clip left inside of it shows there is seven bullets left in it. You also can tell that your carrying capacity is getting close to being beyond your limit, too...
    Hacking is a possibility, but like you said, it might be very difficult. You could also sneak a little closer to the Amalga soldiers, which would be a little easier, but might be more risky if they notice you. Might find you suspicious and try taking you in...
    The glitch doesn't seem too interested in closing the gap. Instead, they lowers their sword and bring up their gun, aiming and firing it at you.

< HIT > < 9 damage on Dusty > < 69/100 >

The bullet hits your thigh, making you buckle a bit. Despite your injuries that are adding up quick, you can still fight through the pain, but for how much longer can you go?
    < ENDURANCE CHECK SUCCESS >

You're able to walk without needing to stop from the pain. Fortunately, it didn't take long for someone to notice your bullet wound before you got very far. "A-are you okay?" A male novakid asks you, despite the clear not okay condition you are in. You didn't quite get to see people fighting before this person approached you.

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

".-.-.-./..--/..---."
    (Population: sand. I guess ill just wait here until all the things are over with.)

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tachyon rushes to the site indicated on the comms

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  16. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The gunshots were REALLY starting to get on her nerves. Not because of how the kid reacted to them, but because of how god awfully loud they were. She wraps one arm around the kid, and keeps the other over his head to make EXTRA sure that he wasn't hit with anything. With the young avian in hand, she quickly lead them away from the battle, hoping that the two occupants of said skirmish would keep to themselves. "There you go, love. Just follow me and I'll keep you safe." She whispered to the teen, hoping that some form of law enforcement would show up soon to stop the fight.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  17. DustyScabbard

Dusty screams with rage as pain shoots through his leg. "You all have no sense of honor, do you?!" Screw tactics, Dusty just wanted to watch this Glitch bleed. Do Glitch even bleed? They have oil or something, and that would be good enough for him. He speeds towards his attacker, intending to hack it to bits once close enough.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  18. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

He choses to move closer, just enough to hear them. "One of them is an idiot for ignoring me. The other one might be a threat though..."

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  19. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

Myrria turns toward the Novakid, "Does it-" She stops herself, since she could ruin this opportunity for medical assistance. "No, I'm not okay." She says instead, "Can you help me?" There is a bit of reluctance in her voice when asking, "I've got a bullet in me and I need to get it out. Hurts like hell." She tries to hide how much pain she's in, but it still shows in her voice, though it isn't too prevalent. Myrria doesn't like asking the novakid for help, but in the back of her mind she knows she has no medical ability herself and would probably make things worse.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  20. Jirky-Kake

< AGILITY CHECK SUCCESS >

You're able to reach the scene, and just in the nick of time. The person, a blue skinned Hylotl, is suppressed by gunfire behind a small, concrete wall on a ramp; they are in a sitting position with their back against the wall that slowly is getting more and more decimated from the bullets. Jeffery followed, but is pretty far behind as he couldn't quite catch up.
    You're able to take the kid away from danger, taking a turn further down the street while the sounds of the two fighting it out get further and further away. Once finding it safe to stop, the adolescent avian still clutches Bevery tightly.
    < MISS >

Once again, you both clash blades. With you being up close now, they doesn't seem too inclined in using their gun anymore. The two of you lock blades, getting a good look of the glitch's face. They are oddly quiet for being in a heated battle. Actually... did they ever even make a sound or speak during the fight? A grunt wasn't even heard when you hit them. The glitch takes a step back and swings vertically downwards.

< EVADED >

Their blade hits the ground as you're able to move back just in time to evade it. Maybe just hitting them a bit harder will get a very redeeming squeal from them.
    One of them runs off, and the other does their best to catch up, but doesn't do a very great job at it.

< SNEAK CHECK GREAT SUCCESS >

The two don't know you're there. Hell, you're able to get so close to the slower human that you can hear his com now. It's just chatter about things going on around the city: attacks and gang activity mostly. If you felt inclined to do so, you could really take this opportunity to take advantage of this man...
    "Well, I can call an ambulance, or somethin'. How'd you get a bullet in ya?" He asks as he reaches in his pocket. Another, seemingly obvious answer to his question.