RELEASED Bus Stop Storage (SMAPI and Map Replacement Versions)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BoffoBoy, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You can, but only if you also change the xnb, as the code in question uses the original tilesheet filename used in tIDE, just moves the loading location.

Hopefully, soon there wont have to be a map or SMAPI version, but just a single ALL-SMAPI (Advanced Location Loader, SMAPI) version.
    (I am making some decent progress on the project, but its quite a bit of work :p)

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

xD; Lol, awh, I'm just going to wait for when you need someone to test it xDDDDDD

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am actually testing it myself atm :)

So far ran into quite a few issues, but making progress! :D

Edit: Just managed to enter the Bus Stop Storage map (ALL version) and guess what? It looked exactly as you'd expect! I think we can call ALL ready for public beta :D

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

ok well send it to me
          I'm as good as anyone to test that thing.

• taintedwheat

Bump, bump, bump this up.

People can put their kegs in here!

• Kagea

Kagea Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod is really amazing. Many times I wished for a storage house for all my kegs etc. and this fits the bill :) I'm also pretty happy about the smaller Version the bigger was just "unrealistic" big for my taste. So thank you very much. I hope the work on the smapi small Version is still going (if so thank you for your hard work if not that's sad to hear) I really feel more comfortable with smapi than replacing files.

• AreumdaunSarang

AreumdaunSarang Void-Bound Voyager

i know right TT i want the smaller one!!!!

• taintedwheat

Yeah...i told him to fix it the last time he was on, he didn't.

@Entoarox is there anyway for you to make this work in ALL w/o him?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I believe there could be, but without his permission I refuse to do so, as it is technically his property that I'd be messing with.
                    On the other hand, if someone *else* makes a map that does a similar thing from scratch, then there is no issue with ownership.

• taintedwheat

I feel where you're coming from.

Although techinically, I made all the custom assets for both maps and put the general layout for the small one too -- it was all me telling him on fb what to do lolol.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yes, the assets are yours, but the actual map files are his, so the only way I could legally make a ALL version from them is with his implicit or explicit permission.
                        (Like the permission I have for making a SMAPI version)

taintedwheat likes this.
                        • taintedwheat

Super amicable, and totes get that.

He may resurface when 1.1 is out, I hope. The last I saw of him he said he was going to go back playing Toonville or whateverthefuck, haha.

Otherwise, I may take up that ordeal and reput everything together for it. But only if the above contingencies put me into the position to do so. Its kinda like too opulent to have of a map anywyay n.n

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Will you update this to the new version.

Minakie and Mystiana like this.
                            • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Very good question indeed.

• Sintafury

Sintafury Aquatic Astronaut

Man...Great work.

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

I was so burned out after some moron took my Greenhouse mod and then made his own mod out of it with no credit. That the Moderator for the forum warned me to stop harassing the guy and ffffffffff

If there are people that still want to use this, feel free to update it Entoarox. You always knew the SMAPI end of things, I was just the map editor/ideas guy.

I really wanted some place to put my many kegs no one else provided and, well, I am fearless about overwriting files.

I give anyone the right to do whatever they want with the assets really, maybe my themed rooms are not to your liking. =)

Sorry for poofing but ug, that entire ordeal left a really bad taste in my mouth

Snarkypie likes this.