RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I don't think its stupid! I was just clarifying what the change was because its hard to notice. Is it just the eye color change? If so, I can probably knock it out later today. ^_^ If I'm wrong, please tell me (cuz I'm still not sure based on your answer, and I don't want to make ~3000 edits only to realize it was the wrong thing).

• Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

Oh sorry i misunderstood, yes it's the dot in the eye

• Jinxiewinxie

Okie dokie ^_^ I'll reply here once its finished so you can download the updated file.

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Newest version bug report comin' atcha!

[​IMG] That cute outfit.
          [​IMG] Becomes this outfit when I load up the game.
          [​IMG]
          It's at the right settings, just doing that "reset to default" thing again.

• bitesizedboy

bitesizedboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is it impossible to have these included for the male farmer?

• Jinxiewinxie

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Is the character being displayed correctly on the load game screen? Can you double check that you removed any old versions of files and then downloaded and are using only the new files from a recent download?

• Jinxiewinxie

Its possible! I wasn't sure if it was something of interest for people or not. I can definitely the new shoes for male characters as well. Currently, I believe there is only the base-game shoe and then a slightly shortened version of that shoe available.

• sheetcakeghost

Yes, it looks correct on the load screen. Yes I am using all new files and yes I am sure I deleted the old ones.

Since you can't reproduce it though I will download it fresh from the nexus later and retest. Just in case it's due to some corrupt DLing on my end.

• Jinxiewinxie

You might make sure to delete your psconfigs folder (once), so it starts fresh with your individual save settings.

• sheetcakeghost

I deleted the entire old folder when I got the new one. So that probably isn't it. d: I'll do some more troubleshooting on my own and report back.

• sheetcakeghost

Totally fresh download, fully deleted the old version, it's still putting me in pants when I load up the game.

• Jinxiewinxie

Can you try changing to a skirt, sleeping, exiting, then loading again? After that, can you also check the config in your psconfigs file to make sure that it has the items you selected listed in it?

• Jinxiewinxie

[​IMG]

Shaded eyeballs file attached ^_^

Attached Files:

taintedwheat likes this.
                            • Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

THANK YOU!!! You're litteraly the best!

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                              • sheetcakeghost

Okay. I've been trying this with different kinds of skirts and shoes and get the same result. Now for that info you asked for with this newest test.

So, changed into this.
                                [​IMG]
                                "firstRun": false,
                                "chosenAccessory": -1,
                                "chosenFace": 0,
                                "chosenNose": 0,
                                "chosenBottoms": 5,
                                "chosenShoes": 2

Did my chores and went to bed. Woke up still in the right outfit.

Exited the game using the menu and the Exit to Desktop option (before then I was just Xing out since I play the game in a window).

Ezra_125281619.json

So far so good. No changes on exit.

Loading the game via SMAPI.
                                [​IMG]
                                Still in the skirt on the menu. Config has not changed.

[​IMG]
                                Woke up in pants with default boots.

[​IMG]

So the settings aren't changing in any way. It's just loading me into the new game with bottoms 1 and shoes 1 despite the config telling it otherwise.

If I change something (anything really a shirt, an accessory, etc) on the menu they revert back to normal.

• hootootie

hootootie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so since the mod can't be used without SMAPI, can i ask if its possible to override certain aspects of the mod (like the face), while using SMAPI. I don't use SMAPI because i like to use all my mods manually but because this one mod is so great i've been considering getting it but i don't want to bother if i can't use other certain mods on top of it... sorry i know this isn't really a question for this forum but because it's directly related to this mod i thought it would be okay to ask... sorry

• Jinxiewinxie

I don't quite understand your question =( If you want a specific farmer base, I can make you one so that you don't need to use this as a SMAPI mod. Just let me know what face style, nose type, shoe type, and skirt you want ^_^

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

I HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE ON MINE!!!! I thought I was the only one ;-;

• hootootie

hootootie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ah well i would like to be able to use the mod but with
                                        ah well i would like to be able to use the mod but with ZeiaZeh's cyclops girl mod ( http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/cyclops-farmer-girl-mod.112066/ )

• Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

I agree with the other person above! I would love to see those shoes (especially Haley's shoes) on the Male Farmer <3 (I don't care if it looks girly for a male. It's cute and I'd definitely use it :rofl:)

Anyways! I have a little question. Would it be possible to add additional custom bottoms in the mod? I made a custom dress (a ball gown for the wedding) and tried to run the game. It works for the first time but crashes when I open it for a second time.

The error log says that the rectangle is too big (something along those lines).