RP Midnight Crisis [DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Jun 6, 2016.

1. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery gawked at how tall Dusty was. He /looked/ human, but his tail said otherwise. Her hands lowered to her sides as her panicked expression faded, brows furrowing in curiosity."I am Bevery-but I hardly see how that is important.Sir, you just jumped from a building and lived."

2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

@DustyScabbard @FactoringZettaShonic @WarSarah @MilkCalf
    You all here a multiple, distant gunshot, followed by an equally distant, yet faint, screaming.

The shooter aims up at you, not seeming that he's going to back down. He fires a second shot up at you while backing up.
    < EVADED >
    However, the shooter completely misses, the bullet hitting the side of the building. Jeffery finally aims his weapon and fires as he backed up. The shooter ran, all pellets from Jeffery's gun missing.

@TechnoCupcake
    < INTELLIGENCE SUCCESS >
    It's almost known to everyone who is in the RF: Crimson do NOT travel alone. There's probably more somewhere nearby...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tachyon aims for the shooters leg, taking all the care to hit it and nothing else

4. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

If there's one here.... then others should be nearby... is this place their next target? Myrria thinks to herself, "Tch.." She says aloud. In the rush and panic of the crowd running away, she quickly slips on her hoodie and wraps her bandanna around part of her face to mask her identity. She places a hand on the hilt of her katana as she looks around, trying to spot any others with the mark. Heh, If I do this quick enough, I could probably take out a few of the Crimson on my own..

5. Jirky-Kake

< HIT > < 9 Damage > < INCAPACITATED > < 26 / 35 HP >
    The bullet hits his leg and they fall over in pain onto their side. Jeffery puts his shotgun away and pulls out a pistol before while he runs over then slams his knee down onto their chest and pins him down while aiming the gun right up against their forehead.
    < 3 Damage > < 23 / 35 HP >
    "FREEZE! You move and I blast your fucking head off!" He orders.
    < PERCEPTION SUCCESS >
    Excluding the one who seems is apprehended now, you spot two: One right out in the open who's starting to take cover and another who's behind a parked vehicle. Neither of them know you are there.

6. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

Myrria begins sprinting at the one behind the parked vehicle, gripping her katana's hilt at her side with both hands. As she nears, she draws her blade and jumps onto the hood of the car, sliding over it as she does a quick slash at the Crimson's neck with her blade.

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tachyon readies the next round in his rifle

8. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab grips his sword holster and scans the area of any possible non-civilians.

9. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

"It's just a matter of knowing what you're doing" he shrugs. This Bevery didn't have the attitude of someone who would be part of the Midnight or one of the cultist groups, but looking could be deceiving. Interrogating her further would tell him more. Dusty motions to the bag of books. "What do you have there?"
    Dusty hears the gunshots, but pays them no mind. With the amount of Amalga in this town alone, there were more than enough soldiers to take care of whatever the disturbance is.

10. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery opened her mouth to reply, but instead snapped it shut. She flinches at the gunshots, quickly looking around. Her panic only seems to grow at the screaming."Well, if you must know, I'm researching about the "Midnight", as people call it..."

11. Jirky-Kake

They don't notice you until you're on the hood of the car, taking them by surprise.
    < CRITICAL > < 13 Damage > < INCAPACITATED > < BLEED OUT [2 DOT] > < 20 / 35 HP >
    The blade slices into their neck before they fall on their back on the ground. It isn't fatal, but their neck is bleeding profusely. The apex gags and clutches their wound. It's only a matter of time now...
    The other Crimson fires at the Amalga officer pinning his ally down before he'd turn towards you and shoot.
    < VITAL > < 8 Damage to Myrria >
    The bullet impacts your side. It hurts like hell, but you endure.
    As the next bullet is loaded into the chamber, you see what appears to be an avian rush across the street, slide over the hood of a hovercar, and slice someone's neck that spews a bit of blood on the vehicle. They both leave your line of sight behind the car before a shot is fired, you then hearing Jeffery let out grunt. It seems there's more of them than you thought...
    Excluding the Amalga soldier talking to the blue-haired human, you do not see any non-civilians in the area. However, you do see a few civilians turn their heads towards the noise. It didn't sound too far. It's probably just out of your line of sight with all of the obstructing buildings and what not. You need a better view...

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tachyon rushes over to Jeffery, making small barrier out of hardlight

" You okay? You said you wanted action. "

13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab runs towards the action to get a closer look. 'Screw the woman. She's weak looking anyways'

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

".-- .... -.-- --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / .-- .... -.--"
    (Seriously, gunshots already?)

Does anyone know where to buy better memeware for my brain

15. DustyScabbard

The sound of the gunshots and screams makes Dusty's sword hand twitch, but he keeps his focus on Bevery. While this timid woman had a connection to the Midnight, it didn't seem like she was in the process of adding them, thus making her not much of a threat. But continued questioning wouldn't hurt. "And what do you plan on learning about the Midnight?"

16. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery's eyebrow raised at the man's questioning. Was it so odd to want to know about the destructive force that sitting right next to them? Giving him a quick one over once more, she pursed her lips into a pout."Why is that any of your business?"

Arra likes this.
  17. Jirky-Kake

"Heh. Shut it..." He chuckles a bit before aiming at the attacker with his pistol: a human who is firing at the avian you saw slice somebody's neck open behind the vehicle.
    The gunshots progressively get louder the closer you get, taking a moment to reach the fray; in the distance, you finally are able to see three people and two bodies on the ground. All three of the one's you see standing are human, but only one of them seems to be hostile, as the other two are of Amalga. One of the bodies are floran and the other is avail.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tachyon makes a hardlight block for him to stand on. He fires at the humans arm

19. DustyScabbard

Dusty folds his arms, seeing has her cooperative attitude had changed. He didn't really have a reason to answer her question. After all, she seemed like some strange enthusiast rather than anyone dangerous. "Since I'm part of the Amalga, I've been ordered to look out for dangerous people. But I guess I've spent enough time here." He brushes past Bevery, and continues down the street in the opposite direction of the sounds of the fight. He could feel drops of adrenaline entering his system as he thought about joining the fray, but by the time he reached whoever was fighting, it would no doubt be over. Dusty grit his teeth and keeps walking.

20. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The Amalga? Bevery's head canted to the side in thought briefly, before she followed after him. After all, if he was in the Amalga, then it must be safe to see the carnage if he was going. She flipped through a book casually on the way to the screaming, finding that it held similar information about the biomes from the one before."Mm...did I make him mad?"She mumbled to herself, glancing up at the human-hyrbird-thing.