RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Oh! I actually needed to the Haley style body late last night because it caused some graphical issues for some unknown reason. Your best bet is to just use Alex_01's Feminine Farmer if that's the base you'd like to use, because it had to be removed from Get Dressed, unfortunately.

• Cemo

Cemo Phantasmal Quasar

Ok thanks

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

If you want a thin looking waist, Alex_01's shirts do the job pretty well. It's in the feminine farmer mod, so just download that and get the shirts. I recommend the alternative ones.

• Kiakakash

Kiakakash Orbital Explorer

Ok, finally have the config file and have the correct parameters. However, the SMAPI command prompt keeps saying "[ERROR] Could not locate accessories file." upon launch. Big red font again, too.

• Jinxiewinxie

Can you check that the accessories.xnb file is inside the overrides folder in the mod folder? Here's what things should look like:

[​IMG]

and then inside the overrides folder:

[​IMG]

• Kiakakash

Kiakakash Orbital Explorer

Okay, it's fixed! Turns out in my appdata location, there wasn't even an overrides folder! I copied it from the steam location and everything's fixed! Thanks so much, for everyone's help :)

lannihamm likes this.
              • RisingManes

RisingManes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if this merits an entire mod release, but I finished the re-shaded eyes spritesheet for this mod.

If anyone is interested, I will tweak the male spriteset, or even the .xnbs themselves (for use without the mod).

Attached Files:

Zalkyria and sheetcakeghost like this.
                • Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

So which file do I put in my mod folder? There's two that says base.dll....I just want the dresser should I add these as well?

• Jinxiewinxie

There should be a folder called GetDressed. You just stick that whole folder into your mods folder (either the mods folder in appdata or where the game is installed). Easy peasy ^_^

Mogipoki and taintedwheat like this.
                    • Jinxiewinxie

Soooo... thoughts on these new shoes for lady farmers?

This one is Haley inspired:-------------aThis one is Penny inspired:
                      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cemo, sheetcakeghost and taintedwheat like this.
                      • Nivea

Nivea Starship Captain

Love the Haley one myself.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                        • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Haley inspired <3

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                          • Jinxiewinxie

Ribbonain and taintedwheat like this.
                          • Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

I downloaded the new version with the Penny and Haley shoes and i can't use them, every time i try it just skips them or turns my farmers skin and eyes to default with the original shoes. Any way to fix it?

• Jinxiewinxie

That was an issue in a previous haley-only version. Can you try removing GetDressed altogether (so move the folder and all of its files somewhere else) and just placing the new GetDressed mod folder from a new download in its place?

• Blooper8484

Ok, so I did what you said and it worked thanks! However i think it had to do with the fact that i used the shaded eyes from RisingManes and to be fair i really wanted to use those. Is there a way to update the shaded eyes for this version?

• Jinxiewinxie

If that person wants to make it again, haha. I could take a stab at it but I'm not sure what the change actually was. Can you make a screenshot for me that points it out? (maybe a before/after) ?

• Blooper8484

AAAAA.png
                                    Does that help? If it doesn't, i got the shaded eye mod from this thread, in fact this page so you can download it to see it if you want

• Jinxiewinxie

Is it just the top pixel of the eye color is darker?

• Blooper8484

I know, it's something stupidly simple, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, it's just that when i see my farmer with the normal eyes i feel she looks souless and that she doesn't fit whith the other villagers... Anyways, if you think it's too stupid don't do it