OOC Midnight Crisis [RP DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Sorry, I thought that melee and perception effected evasion. I might have also remembered some RPs where dextery was evasion and agility running speed. I guess I'll need to improve his agility if I want him to survive.

2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

I gave the factions a little more "personality" on the OP of this thread; much like the Midnight spoke for their self, each faction represents itself other than me representing them. Check it out! :3

EDIT: Update to record holders! Easiest target is now Ryana with 1 evasion! Congrats!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    DustyScabbard likes this.
  3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Jirky are you ever gonna introduce Ryana

how2meme 101, now available at your nearest zetta

4. Jirky-Kake

Whoops! Let me do that real fast.

5. Jirky-Kake

Alright. I really hate to be "that guy", but I'm seriously going to have to ask you to not do that either; I'm not quite sure which of those two I find more annoying. ^^;

I don't mind having the Morse code in it at all, so long as you put down what she's actually saying and don't make Morse code obscenely long. If it's actually translations, that's cool, but still, I'd much rather prefer it be incorrect and be very short than grammatically correct and cover an entire page worth in dots and dashes.

6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Im actually doing the translations but i can change it to just the first few letters of each word to make i shorter.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  7. Jirky-Kake

Thank you very much. That's much better. :3

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Sentences that are short in morse will not be changed tho

9. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I just realized how awkward it must have been in the restaurant for both Ryana and the server
    Server: What would you like to order?
    Ryana: .-- --- .-- / ..-. .-.. .- ...- --- .-. / - . -..- -
    Server: What?
    Ryana: *Points at a dish on the menu*
    Server: Okay?

MilkCalf likes this.
  10. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

@Jirky-Kake, how high is the building Dusty is sitting on? I'm guessing about a story or so.

11. Jirky-Kake

Probably two stories, since it's just a bookstore.

12. DustyScabbard

Hmm, I see. You would probably roll some numbers if Dusty jumped off of it, then. Would the fact that he's probably preformed jumps like this before change anything?

13. Jirky-Kake

It'd be an agility roll, and no, not really. I won't make the failure too severe if he doesn't stick the landing too well. At most, it'd be very minor HP loss, like 2 or 3 maybe.

14. DustyScabbard

Considering he's the tank, that doesn't phase me at all. Thank you for the information.

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I just noticed that Tachyon has an advantage over all of you right now. He has a gun.

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  16. DustyScabbard

True, but he has nothing once he runs out of bullets.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Exactly. But he can "kinda" make it impossible to reach him.

18. Jirky-Kake

True, but be aware, melee weapons do have a durability as well. ;3

EDIT: This reminds me. Bringing up the talk of bullets, I should make gun magazines have a weight, too, so one couldn't carry a bajillion bullets around. ;P

19. DustyScabbard

Are you telling me I can't throw my sword to distract him once the blade is useless?

Jirky-Kake likes this.
  20. Jirky-Kake

Well, you can if you want, and it's not ENTIRELY useless. Once a melee weapon breaks, it can still do damage, but not nearly as much as it initially did, and can be repaired with the right materials and wits. Or repaired at a blacksmith for a fee, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.