RP Midnight Crisis [DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, Jun 6, 2016.

1. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Looking at the title, then again at the woman, Dusty wondered what she would be looking at books about the Midnight for. From her clothing, it looked like she could be from S.A.M., the research group who studied the Midnight with the Amalga. But why would a professional researcher be taking books from a local bookstore when they would have their own research books at their disposal? Dusty wondered what that could mean, and decided to stay and watch a little longer, just in case the woman did anything suspicious. The daily patrol wouldn't care.

2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"Uh. I... Don't think I follow." Jeffery replies, a bit confused.
    They are pictures of the floran with others; they appear to either be family or really close friends. The avian at the counter notices Myrria take out the photos and smiles a little before saying, "Oh. I like to keep pictures of important people in my purse, too. Relatives?" She asks, pointing at the picture as she rings up both articles of clothing.
    Her clothing isn't quite the official attire of S.A.M, and it's pretty rare to even see one wear a lab coat outside in public.

Arra likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery stuffed her current book into her lack coat, glancing around. Something felt strange to her. Perhaps it was the smell of the coffee? Or maybe something more sinister. A hand pulled her glasses off, carefully cleaning them before putting them back on. She crumpled up the empty bag and got up from the bench, throwing it away in the trash nearby. She turned her gaze skyward, enjoying the planet's lovely day- for however long that would last.

Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" I mean our home planet. "

5. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

"What?" She raises her gaze when the cashier talks to her, "Oh, uh.. Yeah." Myrria lies. She puts the photo back in the wallet before putting the wallet away before continuing, "Pretty important to me, and stuff- I haven't seen them in awhile." She unconsciously fiddles with her star necklace as they talk.

6. Jirky-Kake

< SPOT vs SNEAK SUCCESS >
    Once looking up at the blueish-red sky, Bevery sees male human on a roof of the bookstore behind her. How long has he been there?
    "Oh. Uh. Had a feeling you were talking about that for some reason. You sound like my grandparents." He chuckles a bit. "I don't really know much about it, since I wasn't born yet, but I guess it blew up or something. I grew up here and joined Amalga when it came to this planet."
    The cashier seems a bit bewildered at your sudden reclusiveness before saying, "Oh. Uh. I see. Well, the price is going to be 120 pixels."

Arra likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Huh. Never thought that would happen. We always believed we were to far into deep space to be found. "

8. Jirky-Kake

"Uh huh... How old are you again? And where were you the last century?" Jeffery asks, chuckling a bit.

Arra likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" My age? Well. By your standards... four hundred years old. And the last significant event to happen before I slept was the developing of a artificial galaxy. "

10. Jirky-Kake

@FactoringZettaShonic You've finished up the last of your food and exit the restaurant, finding yourself outside in the fairly populated city.
    He laughs a bit, not thinking you meant it before stopping. "Oh. You're being serious? Huh."

11. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

- .... . / .- -- .- .-.. --. .- / ... . . -- / .. -. - . .-. . ... - .. -. --. / . -. --- ..- --. .... --..-- / -- .- -.-- -... . / .. / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / --. --- / - .- -.- . / .- / .-.. --- --- -.- .-.-.-

She heads off to where she presumes some Amalga are stationed.

12. Jirky-Kake

(If you're going to put Morse code in your posts, at least write down what she's actually saying and don't make the Morse code very long.)
    It doesn't take very long to find an Amalga soldier when you look for one. You find one in an alleyway in a vehicle.

13. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery jumps in surprise, looking horrified at how high up he was. Would he be fine up there? She cleared her throat, cupping her hands around her mouth to try and force her voice to travel."HELLO?!" She called up to the human, waving as well."IT'S NOT SAFE UP THERE SIR!"

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Im gonna put rhe morse code in a spoiler)
    .-- .- .. - --..-- / -- .- -.-- -... . / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... --- ... . / ... -.-. .. . -. - .. ... - ... / - .... . -.-- / .-- --- .-. -.- / .-- .. - .... / -.- -. --- .-- ... / .... --- .-- / - --- / -- --- -.. .. ..-. -.-- / - .... .. ... / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / --- .-.. -.. / . .- .-. - .... / - .... .. -. --. --..-- / .. - / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / --. .-. . .- - / -. --- - / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / ..-. --- .-. / --- -. -.-. . .-.-.-

"Wait, maybe one of those scientists they work with knows how to modify this stupid Old Earth thing, it would be great not to speak in morse code for once."
    She heads off to find one of the scientists.

15. Jirky-Kake

The "scientists" or S.A.M units are a lot harder to find. Actually, it almost seemed impossible until you saw a blue haired human woman wearing a lab coat looking up at a human male standing on top of the roof of the bookstore, who appears to be apart of the Amalga as well.

16. TechnoCupcake

TechnoCupcake 2.7182818284590...

"Alright. Cool.' She hands over her pixel codec to the cashier to pay for the stuff. She picks up the stuff and starts to try it on, since she know she has enough to pay for it, and she doesn't feel like waiting for the cashier. Now I can hide my identity while committing crimes.. Sweet! She thinks to herself, a bit eager to try them out by doing something.Though, she knows she will have to wait until later, most likely when it is darker out.

17. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

".-- .... .- - --..-- / .-- - ..-. .-.-.-"
    (WHAT, WTF)
    She stares at the human on the roof for a moment.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  18. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab originally stood around to observe the weirdo. Knowing full well that few lawbreakers tended to not be normal. When the woman started to yell at a person on a roof, Snab moved closer, while trying to stay inconspicuous.

19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Ryana seems to be very confused as to why a human is standing on the roof.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  20. Jirky-Kake

The avian glares at you as you put the hoodie and bandana on before she'd hold your codec out to you. "Uhh... here you go." She seems to be growing suspicious of you
    < SNEAK VS SPOT FAILED >
    You seem to have moved too close, and easily in her line of sight. It seems staying inconspicuous didn't work out as planned...

@WarSarah
    You see someone else out the corner of your eye now who seems to be looking directly at you. It appears to be a floran.
    The human on the roof isn't quite as human as you though. Is that a tail? Maybe an apex? No. Not even close. If he weren't already human, he'd almost look anthropomorphic.