RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hydris tries to get back on his feet, nearly spattering out a curse as he does

" Fffuuu- Oh by makers breath I am alive. "

He waits until his eyes stop rolling around in his head before he gets up

Captain Kane, Kaiachi and Relten like this.
  2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Alright then." Copper sets off at a brisk but not unreasonably fast pace down the road, before turning suddenly into an alleyway.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Fondev follows the sound of Copper's footsteps, keeping pace behind him.

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

@Capn' Kane
    Aukur finally reaches the museum. Entering on the Main Street, he spots a crowd of people surrounding something.
    The Freorm responds with an oddly cool and upbeat tone:
    "I think it must have been a robo-butler who ran into the damn street."
    He pauses for a moment to look at the nearby museum befpte turning towards you.
    "At least we are here though."
    You find that the accident happened right in from of the museum, how convenient!
    The barely legible writing says that the museum is marked as number 1 in Downtown Nimeshee. You decide that it might be a good idea to head to the museum first.

They they tell you some super handy directions that will get you to the museum extremely quickly.

I guess you really can trust a group of shady looking people who are dressed like a bunch of mobsters.

You reach the Skyrail station at almost a breakneck pace. After dealing with all of the issues with buying a ticket, you quickly reach the train you need to take to ensure that you reach the museum. You sit next to a red headed human woman wearing a bomber jacket and goggles.the train left the station the moment you sat down.

right as the train begins to leave the station, a red headed Wverian wearing a tattered hat sits next to you. You can smell the diesel in the air as it begins to pick up speed along the rails.
    Several officers drag you off the street.

This city is teaching you all sorts of new things, like how cars are these evil monsters that hurt really badly when they slam into you. Ah well, at least you are now in front of the museum, albeit a little dented.

Arra likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Once Hydris is able to get up, he does. He looks through his bag to see if he packed any crystal salve

6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ingold
    He looks at the map, first looking around to get his bearings, and then he begins toward the long street west ((at least, left on the map)) of the market district, and walks along it towards downtown
    not a very large town at all...

7. critsarecool

'I hope that's all it is. Next time watch the road alright?' She digs in her satchel and pulls out two Twenty notes. 'For the punctual, albeit nerve-wracking service.' She gives a curt smile as she hands them to him, and steps out. 'Actually, could you help me get my bags inside?'

Relten likes this.
  8. Captain Kane

Aukur entirely disregards anything else around him and heads for the museum. @Relten
    And then there they were. "As you can se- Erm, the museum is just up ahead. Need anything else?"

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Kamilia leans forward, her elbows on her knees as she exhales heavily. Dashing through the crowd like that took the wind out of her sails, but she made it just fine, even if her cheeks were flushed with effort. She looks over at the human woman next to her, admiring the goggles atop her red hair.
    @Roland Weiss
    "Hey there," an exasperated breath, graced with a laugh, pushed between her compliment, "nice goggles."

Arra likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Giving the newcomer an aside glance, Fieke flashes a smile. "Oh? Danke schoen." She pauses for a moment, closing her eyes and seemingly listening to the rumble of the diesel engine that drove the train. "Are you in a rush? Seems you're slightly out of breath."

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Another heavy exhale seems to do the trick, and what follows becomes a series of steadily calming breaths. Kamilia nods, a few strands of hair falling out of her hat with the shaking movements. "Indeed, I heard the whistle blow to depart and had to get a wiggle on to make it. I'll be fine in a pinch." She turns her head forward once more and looks around the train car, admiring the make and design of it's architecture. "Lovely beasts, these Skyrails. Pretty quick, too."

Relten likes this.
  12. critsarecool

'No, I think I'll be just fine. Thank you for your help.' He smiles in Copper's direction, and heads in the indicated direction.

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, I would certainly like to take one apart, to see how they work." Shifting in her seat, Fieke takes a glance toward the harbour. "Though what was really impressive was that ship, the passenger liner? The rumble of that motor; it certainly inspired awe."

14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"I'm sure the engine was a marvel. I would have liked to get my paws on something like that myself." Kamilia sits up and turns sideways in her seat, an elbow propped up at the top of the bench to allow her a better view of the sky outside. The clouds and skyline zooming by were marvelous, though the small talk was poor in contrast. "I did get to know the doors, however. Their lock system could use some work. It's no matter now. Anyway..." She looks at her nails and picks out a bit of dirt before glancing up at the woman's face with a smirk. "What's your ride for? Anywhere exciting?"

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke pulls a slightly crumpled letter out of one of the pockets of her jacket. "Just headed to a museum; something about a archaeological dig. I guess they need a driver or a mechanic."

16. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Pushing through the crowd to check on the injured person "Hey, you alright..guy?"

17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Kamilia's eyes immediately dart to the paper. It's identical..how many are there...? She chances the exposure and pulls out her own crumpled letter as she settles back down in her seat. Carefully and slowly, she pulls apart the corners and smooths out the paper over her thigh. "I got one too, how very curious! I suppose they needed me for something as well...my reputation preceded me." She holds the paper up, inclined to re-examine the writing. "Driver or mechanic? Interesting! You must be quite the nifty lass." She resumes normal conversation, hiding the gears turning within her head.

18. Captain Kane

Copper gazes up into the sky and clicks his beak once, before heading away from the museum. Ice cream time.... He looks down at the three golden coins still resting in his palm. We'll worry about these later.

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke's voice quiets to a mumble. "Reputation? Do I even want to know?" Clearing her throat with a cough, she speaks again at an audible volume. "Well, I know quite a few things when it comes to motors. So, if we might be co-workers, perhaps I should properly introduce myself. I am Fieke Schmidt."

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Oh yes I *ow* am. Well as * crunch* far as i know. "