OOC Midnight Crisis [RP DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jirky-Kake, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Here's a little something I made for fun. It's a record holding document! Now you can brag, or be teased about, with the feats your character has! ;3

I implore you, plz check it out! :yeahhhh:

Got any good ideas about what I could add to it? Go ahead and post it here or leave a comment in the document! ^w^

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Can my character exclusively speak in morse code?

3. Jirky-Kake

Sounds fine with me, but you might want to have a translator; not many people can understand morse code in this universe. ;3

4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Thats the thing, people arent really supposed to understand her.

5. Jirky-Kake

Alrighty. I'm equally okay with this. X3

6. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

"Easiest Target: ~1.5 Evasion
    Snab Cleavewood"
    There's a mistake here. Snab has higher than average perception and melee and average agility. You could have mistaken this for accurasy.
    "Stats:

St: 8
    Pe: 13
    Ac: 1
    Me: 17
    Vi: 6
    Re: 5
    En: 4
    Ag: 10
    Ch: 5 (-2)
    In: 13
    Sa: 5"

7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Name: Ryana

Age(In earth years, please): 20

Race(Any race from the Starbound universe. Put a link if it's from a mod please!): Hylotl

Faction: (Can be left blank)

Stats: (Maximum of 80 points total! 10 is average and 25 is max, except for accuracy and melee which is 30. Choose wisely! ;3)
    Strength: 2
    Perception: 10
    Accuracy: 3
    Melee: 10
    Vitality: 4
    Resistance:5
    Endurance:9
    Agility:11
    Charisma:13
    Intelligence:13

(TIP: You might want to have at least 1 point in all stats, but it's entirely up to you~. ;3)

Traits:
    That fish is a spah!: She is skilled in hacking, infiltrating, lockpicking and disguising herself.
    The sword is mightier than the enemy: She gets a +5 boost to melee when using swords.
    Water you waiting for: Shes a good swimmer, even for a hylotl.

How do i even: She once shot herself in the knee trying to shoot a gun, enough has been said.
    -.. --- . ... / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / - .... .. ... ..--.. : She cannot speak and instead uses a small machine that only allows her to speak in morse code.
    How do i even cook: The last time she tried to cook an egg explosions happened.
    KILL IT WITH FIRE!: She has Arachnophobia

Equipment: Custom made katana, various poisons and one flashbang.

Appearance: About 1.60 meters tall, fins and skin are dark blue in color.

Backstory: Originally raised by a group of Apex rebels to be a spy, she was caught during her second mission. The Miniknog had her vocal cords removed, after which she managed to escape. It is currently unknown where she got the machine which allows her to speak in morse code.

8. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Where do you come up with all of these ideas? I love how Dusty and Bevery are practically opposites, considering how they trade off on the extremes for the first several records. Once we get into combat and other events that check our stats, I'm sure you could start making records for those who have passed X amount of Perception checks, or which player has the Highest and Lowest number of kills. And of course, you could always have the record for having the most records, which at the moment would be given to @WarSarah.

MilkCalf likes this.
  9. Jirky-Kake

There isn't a mistake. Approximately 1.5 evasion is above average, since 0 evasion would be average. The thing is, is that almost everyone has at least 10 agility and perception and your character just so happened to have the least amount of everyone, since no one has below average evasion. Yet. ;3
    I thought about keeping track of kills and stuff like that, but I realized that might be too much for me to keep track of on every single person to be honest...
    I could easily keep track of who had the most player deaths, though... :sneaky:
    I'm not too sure where I get these ideas, but you pointing out Dusty being the oldest is what sparked it! ;3

10. Jirky-Kake

What is this? The medieval era? There's only one person who actually has a gun! Everyone else is running around with swords and what have you! :rofl:

Arra likes this.
  11. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Katanas 4 LYFE also is my app accepted

how2meme 101, now available at your nearest zetta

12. Jirky-Kake

Indeed!

Welcome aboard! ;3

13. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Yus!

14. Jirky-Kake

To make things simple, tell me here where you want your character in the city. Restaurant, store, hotel, ect.

15. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Restaurant.

16. Jirky-Kake

Alrighty. On your application, I made an adjustment to how much your positive trait adds to melee stat since 5 seemed a bit much. That, and I added common clothes to your inventory! Can't have your character running around nude, now can we? ;3

17. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I didnt really know how much to add and i completwly forgot clothes

18. Jirky-Kake

:rofl: That's alright. If you want different clothes, just say so! :3

19. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I was thinking something like pitch-black hylotl robes

20. Jirky-Kake