RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Yes, son, it's Fondev. So, Copper, how are we getting there?' Fondev leans into his cane towards him.

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke took a moment to study the timetable. Once she had the information she needed, she scanned the station, looking for where she needed to go to purchase a ticket.

3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

After a while, Hydris continues on his way to the museum

4. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Copper clears this throat, a noise that as it happens, sounds rather strange when coming from a quin. "Well, most people would suggest a car or train, but I know a few shortcuts that can get us there just like that."

Arra likes this.
  5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

You spot the museum right across the street from your current location.

The museum is a five-storied, tidy white building with two flights of marble stairs that bend around an elegant guilded water fountain. The fountain itself is compromised of three basins. Images of birds and other native species of animals have been meticulously etched into the gleaming fountain's base. A wide assortment of vibrant flowers surround the fountain in a sort colorful embrace, as they sway to a gentle breeze. Water occasionally dances off the pedals of the flowers, causing each flower to sparkle in the hot desert sun.

"Obviously."
    The Aipleod quietly scoffs
    You have a enough Chronus lying around in your wallet to pay for the map.
    "You are quite a charmer, aren't you?" She laughs.

"The museum is on the complete opposite side of town, so it would probably be best if you take either the Skyrail or a cab."

The human points to a rather busy Bazaar right off the dock. Judging from the human's obvious facial expression, you have concluded that he is rather irritated with you. Perhaps it is best to stop asking questions before something bad happens.

{PER}
    You spot a shady looking group of assorted races wearing matching pinstripe suits and fedoras, perhaps they might have something to say. You could probably trust a bunch of shady looking people in identical suits...right?
    The cost is one Golden Chronus, or one Wverian Note. It also appears you have enough to pay for your fare, though it will more than likely drive you into poverty if you constantly take the Skyrail all day.

You also notice that the most recent Train will be departing in a few minutes, so it is best to hurry up with what you are doing at the moment.

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hydris crosses the street, oblivious of the dangers of the street as he does. He has never seen a street until now.

" Ho hum. "

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke bought her ticket, and rushed to the departure platform, climbing aboard the waiting train. Finances might be a little tight now, but she had a job to look forward to. In the future, she planned to have her own vehicle; then she wouldn't need to rely on the Skyrail.

8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He bows, taking the strangers hand in his and touches it to his forehead, before letting go and excitedly heading off for the bazaar, waving bye as he does.
    "Thank you for all you've done niddou! I will not forget this act!"

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Kamilia laughs politely and tips her head to the side in what could be called a humble gesture. "You're an absolute doll! Thanks for your help!" Her lips part into a grateful smile before she departs, making her way to the edge of the street.
    Skyrail or cab.. I imagine mass transport is cheaper. She looks around for the Skyrail station, placing a hand to her cap in an effort to focus without glare. I hope it's cheaper..

Arra likes this.
  10. critsarecool

He wrinkles his brow slightly at the noise, somehow fitting more on his forehead. 'Well, lead ahead I suppose. I can listen to your footsteps,' he gives a toothy grin, '...unless you want me to lead?'

11. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-Ingold
    He hands over the chronus and takes the map, and looks it over to find the museum.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  12. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"..." Copper clicks his beak. "No, I think I'll lead the way. Try not to get left behind. Need me to walk at a slower pace for you, Fondev?"

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    Relten and Arra like this.
  13. critsarecool

'No, I can keep up. Still got some energy in these bones.' He tightens the straps on his pack.

Relten likes this.
  14. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

The Freorm turns around to say something to you,
    "Well then I guess it isn't so bad if you put it th-"
    He was suddenly cut off by the car slamming into some kind of heavy metal object in the middle of the road with a loud CRASH!
    {SPD}{FOR}{END}
    [15/50 HP]

As if from nowhere, a rather fast moving cab slams into you, hurling you onto the pavement. A small crowd of onlookers is starting to gather around you.
    "Who the hell lets their service drone wander around the streets?!" Someone from the crowd I heard shouting.
    The Skyrail's whistle goes off as a a plead conductor begins to walk along the rails to ensure that everyone is one safely on the train.
    "Last Call for Jerivale Station!" He begins to repeatedly shout over and over again.

{PER}
    There's a Skyrail station just nearby the Bazaar, It doesn't look too packed, so it might not take a very long time to get a ticket.

The Skyrail's whistle does go off though, so that might mean it's departing soon.
    [Map Acquired]
    vrygudmap.png

The map has seen better days, and the designer of this map must have been a total moron for not placing any sort of way to figure out what every single number on the map means. Luckily though, it seems that the shop keeper was nice enough to scribble what each number means on the back.

15. critsarecool

'What in the oblivion was that?!?' Alfhild says as she collects herself, gripping her hat and satchel. She twists in her seat, trying to see what they hit.

Arra and Captain Kane like this.
  16. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

(?)
    Hearing a loud crash he turns towards the sound "Oh boy..." he cinches down his gear, gun and hat and starts heading that way at a slow jog.

17. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ingold
    He looks on the back at the numbers scribbled, looking for both the museum and a hotel.

18. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Approaching the suited people, Katie asks one of them "Hello! Do you know where the museum is?"

19. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Spying the Skyrail station nearby, Kamilia paces herself as she weaves through to the entrance. The whistle resounds in her ears, calling forth a strong sense of alarm. Not too fast now, easy does it. She still quickens her pace, despite her own advice, though she's still limiting her stride to a speedwalk. The people around her zoom by, their faces a blur of color and sound.

Relten likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sitting down on one of the Skyrail's seats, Fieke tried to make herself comfortable. It's sort of a shame, she was hoping to get a good look at the train's exterior. Oh well, she could satisfy her curiosity when it arrived at Jerivale.