RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

"Um, yes, just one." Katie replied. "I'm Katie. Nice to meet you!" she added.

2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Unfashionably late, and quite out of character, Kamilia darts out of steerage and onto the deck of the ship, lifting her tattered cap to steal a better glance at the port. So this is Nimeshee... She brushes her hair from her face and pulls the hat back down, briskly making her way into the crowd. Gleaming eyes narrowed, she scans the bustling mass for a competent looking fellow who may know the... She pulls a crumpled letter out of her pocket and takes in the writing. Museum of National History, right.

Relten likes this.
  3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"I'm Liz, a pleasure." Liz scoops the ice cream into the cone and hands it to Katie. "That'll be two golden chronus."

4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

"I think I saw a couple of lizards near a kiln in the bazaar." He states. "Though I don't know if it's that whatchamacallit that you're talking about."

"Museum you say?" She pauses to think about its location. After a moment of thinking, she finally speaks up again;
    "I think you would just need to head down the road, take a left, and then take a right...it should be the large expensive looking building."
    "Last time I checked, it was to the north of here." the Quin states before he barks at the chefs to get back to work. "Now, that will come down to six Golden Chronuses, and no, I will not accept worthless Theirielian currency."
    The Freorm driver quickly raises the roof of the motorcar and hops into the driver seat.
    "Where are you headed off to on this fine day, m'lady?"
    {PER}
    You spot a human woman wearing a rather expensive dress. She appears to have finished a conversation with a Seran.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Thank you!"
    He turns to leave, but then turns back...
    "Wait, what's a Bazaar? Is that a place? Or another kind of ship? Or is it another land entirely?"

6. Bonabopn

Katie reaches into her bag and pulls out two gold coins, handing them to Liz with a "Thank you!"
    Retreating into the shade, Katie checks to see if anyone is watching before taking a huge bite out of the ice cream. The flavour overwhelms her as she scoffs the ice cream.

Relten likes this.
  7. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

HUNTER
    The price makes a look of disappointment comes over his face "Then it looks like no soup for me..sorry to waste your time." Repeating it over in his head, "North", he moves into the street to check the position of the sun. After doing so he checks how his situation on money is, not including the reserve.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  8. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Liz can be seen watching Katie from afar and chuckling slightly, before turning to help a new customer.

Relten likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hydris gives the lady a deep bow

" Thank you ma'am. It was a pleasure meeting you. "

Hydris follows the instructions the lady gave him, looking around the city as he does

" So far all the people I have met are nice. Doubt it will stay like that for long. "

10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-Ingold

He approaches the dealer of trinkets.
    "Hello. Where is the..."
    He glances at the letter.
    "Nimishee museum of natural history?"

He takes a closer look at what the dealer is selling.

11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

As you step outside you are met with a sudden realization....
    It's high noon...
    The human breaks out into laughter before eventually returning back to his normal composure.
    "Oh man, You slay me kid."
    The Aipleod doesn't respond to you at all, and he appears to be selling all sorts of useless tourist crap. Textiles, shoes, cheap jewelry, and a map of Nimeshee.
    Despite knowing where to go, you are starting to realize that it's a long ass walk from the port to the museum.
    The Skyrail station is rather small and busy, but you figure that waiting a bit longer out of the sun is better for your health anyways. You spot a rather bored look Chlaqtis sitting behind the counter wearing what appears to be a sun shade on their head.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    HunterC1998 likes this.
  12. Bonabopn

Finishing her chocolate ice cream, Katie licks her fingers as she walks down to the other end of the street, looking for the museum or anyone who looks like they might give directions.

Relten likes this.
  13. HunterC1998

HUNTER
    Instincts kick in and he again reviews his surroundings, only this time looking at faces and any person looking to have knowledge of the surroundings, then muses over checking the expensive suit store.

14. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'The Museum of National Museum, thank you.' She reads a small book that was in the satchel.

15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-Ingold
    He points to the map.
    "How much?"

16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

It does look rather interesting, especially that enchanted pinstripe suit that that's on display.
    "Ah, I am assuming you're the studious type eh?" He responds as he starts up the car.
    The Aipleod glances at both you and the map, before responding.
    "Three Chronus"

17. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He looks confusedly between him and his bident...
    "Am I supposed to?"

18. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-Ingold
    He picks up the map and flips through it with a scrutinizing gaze, 'inspecting' it, looking for where the museum is listed.

19. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'You could say that,' She says, showing him the cover. It has an illustration of a cog, with the title, "Advanced Mechanisms".

20. HunterC1998

HUNTER
    He shakes his head, thinking, "Nice but probably costs a fortune, especially if they deal like that quin..", he takes a hard glance around at the faces of the people, looking for either an older, wiser person, or just a familiar face, maybe even that lady he saw back at the boat.