RP Ruined

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Relten, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fieke smiled at the fellow. "Ah, danke!" She headed along that direction, though her smile quickly faded; walking along on foot was certainly inconvenient. She did wish she had a vehicle, the one she was using prior had to be abandoned, it's engine was thoroughly kaput, not that she'd be able to take it on board the ship.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hydris looks around, hoping that he might see a guide of any sort

" Hrm. Well, this is problematic. At least nobody has made any comments about me. Ah well. Better that they pay me no attention at all. "

3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Walking in this sweltering heat is just awful.
    The letter doesn't say where the museum is supposed to be at all. It's like the writer just assumed you did your research beforehand.

Upon entering the building you are instantly met with a pleasant drop in temperature to about 18 degrees centigrade. The air is heavily laced with the smell of cabbage and vegetables, which is starting to make you a little hungry. You spot a Quin shop keeper barking out orders to several cooks behind the counter. The resturaunt isn't totally slammed, but it sure has hell is this empty either.
    The porter eventually reaches a rather nice looking Convertible. The driver of the the car quickly hops out of his seat to open the sun baked door for you.
    A child gives you a rather odd glance.

Arra likes this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Once he makes his way off the boat, and is no longer holding up the line, he decides to look for directions before he got hopelessly lost... Unfortunately, he can't read most of the signs, and instead turns to the nearest person in the hopes that they might be able to tell him where to look.
    "Um excuse me, but do you happen to know where I could find a magma kiln?"

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  5. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

She lightly sits down, setting the satchel next to her. Once she makes sure that the bags were put in the back, she turns to the driver. 'Could you please put up the top? This sun is sweltering.' Lucky I'm wearing light clothes.

6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

HUNTER
    He approaches the shopkeeper, "Uhh..excuse me.." handing him the letter he points out the words "Museum of Natural History".

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He nods at the child, if this is the only Seran he has or will ever see he will make sure that he leaves a good impression

" Haha, How are you? "

He severely hopes he doesn't frighten the child, he is just trying to be friendly

8. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Katie examines the ice cream stand. Hailing from a cold climate, she has never seen one of these before. It looks like they're selling some sort of frozen cream. She watches in awe as a customer walks off, licking their icy treat. She never would have thought eating snow would sound appealing... Katie approaches the stand. "I... I would like some cream." she asks the tender.

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

And Fieke's outfit certainly wasn't helping matters. It looked like she was dressed to be flying in an airplane, not plodding around on the ground. She pulled off her cap and scarf and opened up her jacket. Perhaps might be able to hitch a lift, or hire a taxi; anything to speed up this commute.

10. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

A woman of boleax descent smiles up at Katie, creases forming around her eyes. She brushes some loose black bangs away from her face. "Looking for any flavor in particular dear? We have vanilla, chocolate, mint...." She begins to list off a wide array of wondrous tastes that have never before graced your tongue.

Arra likes this.
  11. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

"A what now?" The mustached human stammers in complete and utter confusion.

You spot a rather exhausted looking Aipleod sitting on a rug with several little trinkets laid out upon it. The Aipleod is almost completely covered head to toe in beautiful Sh'aldran fabric.

Upon closer examination of the Quin, you notice that he is somewhat old, and his feathers are red in coloration, silvered feathers poke out here and there around his face. Upon hearing your question, the Quin laughs to himself for a moment.
    "Natural history? We ain't got one of those in this town. We do however, have the Museum of National History." The Quin eyes you a bit.
    "Now, are you going to buy something or what? Because I ain't going to just stand around here answering moronic questions."
    He crosses
    The Wverian child jumps behind her mother. Somewhat scared that a strange robot man is talking to her. The mother takes notice and appears to be somewhat embarrassed.
    "I'm sorry sir, she is a little on the shy side."

You spot several cabs, and even a Skyrail station.

Arra likes this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He gestures with his claws the shape of a kiln.
    "A magma kiln? You know, a place where people work with glass? And sometimes metal? And corpses apparently... Never thought to make glass with body ash... I'll have to try it some time. But still, do you know where I can find a place to work with glass?"

Arra likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Aha, I wouldn't blame her. I would think there aren't many Serans around. Oh, if you wouldn't mind. Do you know where the Museum of.. "

Hydris looks down at the letter as he trails off

" Where the Museum of National history is? "

14. Bonabopn

Katie listens to the tender as she lists their flavours, not recognising most, if not all of them. "I would like the brown one." she says, recalling a distant memory of a chocolate cake she once had.

15. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He laughs at himself for the mistake, and after much stuttering he manages "Sure..the uhh Cabbage soup," after much stuttering he adds "but could you point me to that museum?"

16. Captain Kane

The boleax woman smiles once more and grabs an ice cream scooper. "Chocolate? Good choice. Would you like that in a bowl or cone? And how many scoops?"

Arra likes this.
  17. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

@Relten

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The Skyrail! That certainly would work. Might be cheaper than the cab, too. Fieke headed for the station, half excited to get out of the sun, but more excited to see the locomotives that would be driving the trains. Oh, and getting to where she needed to go, that was on the list.

19. Bonabopn

Glancing at the previous customer's cone, Katie turns back to the stall tender and replies "A cone... please."

20. Captain Kane

The woman grabs a cone and starts to scoop some ice cream. "You got a name darling? And did you want just one scoop?"