RELEASED [SMAPI] UNDERGROUND HOUSE CELLAR, WHAT? UPDATE 6/26

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Jun 1, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

[​IMG]

i forgot to put a watersource tab on the water bin after i slightly moved it -__-

if you're able to use the version w/o it being renamed here's the file updated

Attached Files:

Rosalie likes this.
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

@Jinxiewinxie has been told of a way to fix this without needing to make a ALL mod, although I personally would still recommend the conversion, because that way the mod no longer has to be installed in such a specific way, and @Jinxiewinxie could even make it so you need to buy the cellar as a "upgrade" :p *looks pointedly at @Jinxiewinxie*

foghorn likes this.
      • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Teehee! ^_^

• Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

Would it be possible to get this to be a purchasable house upgrade after the last (vanilla) upgrade? It looks really neat and useful, but it's too useful to just give myself it for free.
          Totally understand if that would be way too difficult to do, just asking if it would be possible down the line.

• taintedwheat

I think Jinxie is going to adapt a version for ALL that it could be upgradable through there.

I'm sure she could probably whip something up in her own code herself too, if she wanted to make this purchasable via standalone and not ALL.

I think it is possible down the line, probably.

Uhm, she'll probably have more say/knows more once she gets on.

• Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

I've never used ALL but if it would require it then it would probably be better for both her and for users of the mod to just wait for Farmhand to come out before doing that, or to just code it herself if she can.
              (Since ALL and related mods will conflict with Farmhand)

• Jinxiewinxie

I'm just making it compatible with ALL for now, not actually using ALL. Its not too difficult to lock down the cellar addition until you have the final house upgrade, so I'll throw that in as an option. I'm almost done making changes to it, so I should hopefully have it uploaded today for folks.

Davrial and taintedwheat like this.
                • taintedwheat

maaaan starting a whole new game whenever is going to be so much more fun now n___n

farmhand & 1.1 come out already

• Jinxiewinxie

ALL compatible cellar ^_^

- includes a config file option if you want to lock down access to the cellar until after you've upgraded your house.

Installation: Just stick it in your Mods folder (the one in your GoG/Steam Stardew folder)

Future: Making it so you can adjust the cellar door's placement easily (and whether its on the left side of the house or right side)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
                      Davrial likes this.
                    • taintedwheat

Just a heads up to do in the future [i.e. when I get on the computer]:
                      Going to update the OP attachment with Jinxie's updated, compatible cellar.

Please if you're going go share your map edits, use her new cellar mod attachement in the post above to make it compatible for all users

Thanks,
                      Faythe

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

awesomes! just awesome work right there. Good job, you rock girl! Also i wana make the farming area a bit bigger, any chance you have the tiles to edit the file?

eemie likes this.
                        • taintedwheat

Yes, Jinxies last post should have it all to unpack.

Or do you not have xnb node? I will upload if that's the case n.n [need to get on pc anyway to fix OP]

• krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

not sure if this was asked but... is this mod compatible with the farmhouse extension mod (that adds attic and basement)?

taintedwheat likes this.
                            • taintedwheat

yessssss certainly so. although i haven't tried maping a warp between the two, but figured it was unnecessary because bomb shelters/cellars are isolated from the house's main infrastructure usually anyway.

• taintedwheat

fuuuuuuh updated OP.

Edit: plz download from first post, as it comes with updated watering bin.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This mod doesnt touch the FarmHouse map at all, so its completely safe and compatible to use :)

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                  • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Oh wow the cellar does look like a renovated bomb shelter, I totally didn't see that xD

taintedwheat likes this.
                                    • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Yes I go the xnb node/ tIDE route. Thanks!! i'll be waiting for those tiles :)

• taintedwheat

here ya go, boo.

the .dll, manifest, and config aren't in here because you don't need it for tIDE so just copy over these when you pack 'em as .xnb's. ;D

Attached Files:

katnips and SKKN like this.
                                        • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much! Time to get cracking :)

taintedwheat likes this.