Snowstorms!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrsEvilbird, Jun 4, 2016.

1. MrsEvilbird

MrsEvilbird Pangalactic Porcupine

We already have thunder storms and simple rainy days.. Where the sailer comes out of hiding
    What if we added to the snowy days, and had snow storms aswell, where the sailor will also show up ?

I'd love to have a winter wedding, and sometimes i haven't managed to get a relationship up to 10 hearts, in time for a rainy day before winter comes.
    I know, i know, i should easily be able to, but sometimes i focus on other stuff first and sometimes i forget!

Anywho, i love snow, and winter should totally come with some snow storms =w=

Borodin likes this.
    • CharmingOwl

CharmingOwl Space Spelunker

Nice idea. Winter seems kind of boring anyway so why not expand this cycle a bit...

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

On that same thought I'd love to see snowstorms and heavy snow and bad thunderstorms have an effect on your character, either a slowing down debuff or a slight, continual energy drain to represent the cost of being out in such terrible weather. It would make rushing into the Stardrop after being out in the snow so much sweeter to have to 'warm up' (replenish a low energy bar) with a hot meal. And yes, if you're not careful, you could collapse in the snow and be picked up by the wandering Joja Packs/Linus/etc. and Doc Harvey would give you a stern lecture on the risks of frostbite. :p Getting around via Minecart or warp totem would be that much more valuable in such weather, and if you plan on fishing in a thunderstorm, bring a thermos of hot soup, to keep up your strength.

Borodin likes this.
        • MrsEvilbird

MrsEvilbird Pangalactic Porcupine

I couldn't have said it better myself!
          I was thinking about some kind of "slow down" .. but i forgot to add it :D

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

Oooohhh I like the idea! It makes me sad you can't get the mariner in Winter in the first place. It makes me rush to get the requirements before Winter comes if I want a winter wedding u3u

• Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

If you wanted to keep the "only in rain" characteristic, you could make it an ice/sleet storm.

Borodin and MrsEvilbird like this.