RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You find yourselves in a luxuriously large lobby of the SS Rendirian. The Cerci Colony's private cruiser. You find all of yourselves sitting at the same table. One Peglaci who is nervously tapping his claws against the table, a creepy-a** looking Human with white eyes, a dapper Avali who can barely look over the table and a red Novakid who just spilled his water all over himself.

@WarSarah
    @The Alonne
    @Jirky-Kake
    @Roland Weiss

Among the quiet murmur of the massive crowd in the lobby a intercom buzzes, the voice of a woman can be heard.

" We will be landing in several minutes, please be ready to disembark. "

You hear many people heave a sigh of relief, Your vacations will be beginning soon. Maybe this will actually be fun for once.

(( OOC here: http://community.playstarbound.com/...-colony-reboot-accepting-applications.115578/ ))

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci heaved a sigh, the last few months had been nerve wracking; but at least they were about to arrive. He took a quick once-over the crowd, perhaps he was being paranoid, checking and double-checking everything, always glancing over his shoulder and never staying in one place for too long. His hope was that this place would be isolated enough that his pursuers wouldn't think to find him here, but he could never be too careful.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Nobody seems to pay you any mind, although you do see other Peglaci. They seem to be vacationers.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  4. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"Gah!..." He reflexively tried to stop the water from spilling on him with his hands and scooting back in his seat, but alas it wasn't enough. The novakid places his cup on the table, sighing a bit while wiping the water off his clothes before glancing around to see if anyone saw him.

Arra likes this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

No one was above suspicion in his mind, vacationers might be undercover agents.
    The peglaci showed a look of concern on his face. "You alright there?"

Arra likes this.
  6. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"Ah ha." The novakid sheepishly replies; he rubs the back of his neck before jokingly adding, "Yea, I'm fine. You could say I have a drinking problem." He awkwardly chuckles at his own joke.

Arra likes this.
  7. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The human girl stared at the peglaci and novakid- but not directly at them. She seemed to be interested in their conversation, but made no movements to join it at all.

Arra likes this.
  8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Heh, think I heard that one from a movie once."
    The peglaci was certainly conscious to the girl's stares. "Something the matter, little miss?"

Arra likes this.
  9. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The human blinked, tilting her head a little. Her expression scrunched up into a pout as she turned her stare towards the table."Little?I didn't think I was that much smaller than you." When she spoke, it was quiet, as if she had been a child who got in trouble.

Arra likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci let out a deep chuckle, as he straightened his posture, revealing that he was substantially taller. "I wasn't referring to your height. So, is there a problem? I cannot say that I am comfortable with the staring."

Arra likes this.
  11. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jirky-Kake @WarSarah @Roland Weiss @Arra
    The avali looks at all three travelers with curiosity, then interrupts the argument.
    "So, then! My name's Echomichi. Though, most call me 'Michi'. Nice to meet you all!"

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The ship rumbles a bit, before the intercom buzzes again

" We have landed, please make your way to the exit. "

That seemed quick for a landing, Before you can get up drones fill the room. They deliver everyone's bags to them. Several people dressed in blue and white uniforms. They are ushering people through several doors found at the end of the lobby.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  13. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The girl stares at Echomichi for a moment, before chuckling a little. She smiles, opening her mouth to reply before-
    ...before her bag is dropped right in front of her face. She quickly takes it and hugs it to her chest with a sigh."Oh thank god, any longer and I might of puked..."

Arra and The Alonne like this.
  14. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"Ah, I see our time is up to chat, so sorry! If you fine people find me on Cerci, please, come and chat! I'd love to have someone to talk to."
    He smiles before grabbing his bag and walking off.

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci also grabbed his bag, before heading to the doors. He didn't bother to introduce himself, it would be better if the others didn't know.

The Alonne likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

As Echomichi and the Peglaci head for the exit, a slightly purple furred, female Peglaci dressed in a black and red greatcoat makes their way past them, mumbling something barely audible.

" Have to go hunt down a fugitive, great. At least me and Earnest will get to talk. "

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

What little good humour the peglaci might have shown on his face immediately vanished. He knew the fugitive she was looking for was him; he kept quiet, last thing he needed to do was look even more suspicious then he already did.

Arra and The Alonne like this.
  18. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Echomichi's ears perk up, detecting the Peglaci's quiet sentence perfectly.
    Fugitive? Here? Hmm, looks like someone may need help...

Arra likes this.
  19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The girl caught up next to the peglaci, even "accidentally" nudging into him. "How strange, you were jolly just a second ago. Cat got your tongue or something?" She glanced around him, trying to see what the cause was for his silence.

Arra likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci waited for the other peglaci to be out of earshot before muttering, "I... have my reasons."

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Arra likes this.