Digital Fanfiction Webcomic! (AYELMAO UPDATED 4 ONCE)

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by yokimoninoka, May 19, 2016.

?

Cutest ship?

1. Sebastian x Yokee

30.3%
  2. Sam x Yokee

10.6%
  3. Sebastian x Abigail

12.1%
  4. Sam x Kelly

7.6%
  5. Sam x Penny

4.5%
  6. I REFUSE TO VOTE

28.8%
  7. Sam x Abigail (omg)

6.1%
  8. Sebastian x Kelly (? ? ?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

lol Robin knows all... Sebastian should know better by now. A lot of people are shipping Yokee and Seb tho you sure there's nothing going on there??

btw I just noticed, who's the filthy degenerate who voted for Sam x Penny? Who is it? Penny Posse, assemble! @mrobake! @WolfGT57! Our numbers grow, our fists grow impatient. Show yourself, fiend!

• yokimoninoka

yokimoninoka Prypiat

[​IMG]
      IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Aww, Why? I saw Sam and Penny dancing together in the Flora Dance, and more questionable [​IMG] stories about this couple. Wondered to see more about them.
        BTW, it IS my vote, actually. So you have to face 'Phoenix' Leah first! No offense but I give her power...
        [​IMG]
        Phoenix is Jean Gray's alternate name!

Edit :
        Yokee is so cute doing that expression!

Firepaw Da Cat and yokimoninoka like this.
        • yokimoninoka

yokimoninoka Prypiat

Thats actually me... Q v Q

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

//pats

yokimoninoka and Pudassassin like this.
            • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Well you're very cute then!

Pudassassin and yokimoninoka like this.
              • Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I apparently wasn't watching this thread, so I didn't get any alerts for the comic updates :eek: But I'm here now! The new comics are good by the way [​IMG]

You look cute, and I like that shirt [​IMG]

• Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

You look adorable. I like the big glasses, very stylish.

• yokimoninoka

yokimoninoka Prypiat

[​IMG]
                    I JUST MESSED UP SO HARD MAKING THIS IMAGE
                    IT WAS A PART OF THE NEXT COMIC
                    BUT THEN I MESSED IT UP
                    AND I SAVED THE COMIC FILE OVER WITH THIS IMAGE
                    I DIED
                    luckily there was a save somewhere on my computer with YESTERDAYS WORK.
                    BUT I DID SO MUCH MORE TODAY Q_Q

I should have made a different save for this image.
                    knowing that i was going to MESS UP

BUT I WILL HAVE AN UPDATE NEXT TUESDAY!
                    I was just getting ahead of schedule >.> you kno

@Firepaw Da Cat it was the shirt i was wearing when i was drawing that LMAO
                    @Rgbunpro thank you VuV

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
                    • yokimoninoka

yokimoninoka Prypiat

Oh yeah, i wasn't actually meaning to post this.
                      BUT

to break the tension this isn't ACTUALLY a spoiler. I just thought it would help with the development of the story and the characters, and basically let me rant about WHY DRAMA'S ARE DRAMAS.
                      To be honest drama is all about character development and character realization. majority of the time the climax of a drama is a realization of who/what/where/why something went wrong. In romance its usually with a KISS or SEX or WHATEVER YOUR FETISH DRAWS YOU TO OKAY. However, my type of drama is literally CHARACTER development. I don't know if you have noticed this but the reason why some characters may be whiney, bitchy, a cry baby, cowardly, perverted, scarey, tired, emotionless, or etc. is because that is their flaw.
                      I.E. Usopp in One Piece. HES SUPER DAMN POWERFUL but hes a coward. straight coward. But if he wasn't a coward, who would he be? A Mary Sue.
                      For those who aren't familiar with writing and character creation, "Mary Sue" means a character who is FLAWLESS / PERFECT ALL AROUND

To be honest, the reason why I'm ranting on about this is because I'm fucking up on the character's flaws. I DO NOT WANT MARY SUES. And one of my friends who i showed the comic to told me Yokee WAS A MARY FUCKING SUE.
                      when i looked back at my comics. It was kinda true LMFAO.

To make the comic more enjoyable for the reader, I'm going to explain their flaws, not in great detail, but enough for you to understand bits and pieces of how they are thinking.
                      Sam - he can basically read the surface of what people are feeling. He doesn't really think deeply about problems or others. He's very on the surface, but he does understand what it is to feel left out and lonely. however he doesn't notice it till someone shows it

Sebastian - hes bad with groups / people in general. people who are hard to handle he doesn't want to deal with them, so he just kinda throws them off. Sam isn't that hard to handle I GUESS. Hes basically an introvert ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . However, he looks up deeply to Yokee because she was able to follow her dreams <because his goals are literally to go to the city n make BANK N GET BITCHES N SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY (jk ?)>

Yokee - shes VERY bad with groups // panics. because shes moved around so much she can fit in with old friends / friend groups <which causes problems later on>. she notices stuff and things VERY deeply about other people. she cares a lot about friends that shes able to become close with, however she comes off as mean. (but thats just how she is, shes very blunt) she doesn't really allow people to get to know her on a deeper level

Kelly - shes the definition of obedience and only disobeys for guys she likes. <n there is only one wink wink hint hint> shes timid as fuck around other people but when it comes to family and close friends shes very comfortable and criticizes everything her sister does. but she doesnt know that sometimes it actually hurts. she cant say no or turn people down either.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
                      • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

wow s**t got violent up in here, straight up crass if I may be so bold *high five* :rofl: haha that's a bummer tho. Last time I did that I put that s**t on the shelf for like 5 years. It sux but so be it. Keep the good stuff comin. I kno you got a bunch up in your brain waiting to get out :p

yokimoninoka likes this.
                        • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I see all of them in this post! Left to right : Sebastian, Abigail, Penny, Sam. Perfectly two couples right here!
                          You cannot hide them from my sight!

Last edited: May 31, 2016
                            Gabaw and yokimoninoka like this.
                          • Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

Thing is I watch you on instagram so I have ALL THE SNEAK PEAKS HUe hue huehh

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
                            • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

developmeeeeeeeennnnt! love it.

tbh i think it's a little far fetched to call your characters mary sues this early into the comic. you've done a lot, yes, but comics can be very slow paced and it takes time to expose flaws and goodness, etc. I personally never got the vibe that Yokee was a mary sue, but you're the creator ofc so you are naturally more critical about yourself (I know that feel OTL ) and you certainly know what's best for your babies.

it probably took a while to see my farmer's flaws in my fic since on the outside she is just a nice and cheerful person. but she's pretty lonely, self-doubts a lot,and she is also really nervous about meeting new people. the main reason she even has friends is because Pushy Mc Red Hair gets her into it or some other circumstance happens; she can't really think about becoming part of people's lives. so yeah.

either way, striving for a balance is good. you dun good. i look forward to the rest of the comic!!

Risukage, Gabaw, yokimoninoka and 2 others like this.
                              • yokimoninoka

yokimoninoka Prypiat

It took me a while to understand where you what you were talking about BUT THEN I GOT IT. yeah it sucked. I got so mad.
                                IDK WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT :]
                                Shhhhhh shh shh shhhshshhhh >3>
                                I really really love you. =3= i just hope none of that actually spoiled it for anyone :( i want it all to be a suprise with like pretty interesting story. The ending is already known, like usually you know who is going to marry who. Thats why the middle part has to be so secretive.

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

i love you toooo!!
                                  And no, I don't think you spoiled anything. We don't know how those traits come out, and then NPCs (sam, sebastian) are already developed in the game so most people have a gist of their pros/cons. I think you're doing great and I look forward to all the surprises to come : D

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Considering that one of the first things Yokee does is literally assume fetal position when Kelly shows up I don't think she's a Mary Sue. She seems genuinely afraid of Kelly fora few minutes here, so...

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

That preview looks like it is the Flower Dance, given the formal wear.

yokimoninoka likes this.
                                      • Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I read the update and I was like "dis gun b gud" then I scrolled down and saw "PLEASE STOP" and I couldn't stop laughing. My lungs exploded, they had to stick my brain in a robot body that isn't required to breathe.

...I think I was going somewhere with this, but I forgot.

yokimoninoka, Risukage, Gabaw and 2 others like this.
                                        • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Quoting all of this because truth! I had the same concern for the first couple of chapters of my fic, because it always takes a few chapters/pages to get character development going. Now it's obvious that he's a lovable doofus, but until then I worried that he was just a regular doofus. So keep going, your characters are cute/fun and I wanna see where this goes! At your own pace, that is, you can't rush greatness. :)