My Baby is gone D:?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VikiBuNNy, May 30, 2016.

1. VikiBuNNy

VikiBuNNy Tentacle Wrangler

I've experienced something weird...

In the end of Fall, year 2, my husband asked me if I'd like to have a baby - well, I said yes and waited.
    Now it's winter 14 and the night before I got asked again. @__@;

I read that the day before your child would be born you shouldn't finish any bundles because it would skip the event entirely. I'm sure I finished a bundle, but it was WAYYYY too early for the child's birth...

Where's my first child xD?
    Have you experienced something similar?

• CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Did a festival happen on the day your baby was supposed to be born? There's a bug that if a festival happens it skips the birth.

• dande313

dande313 Void-Bound Voyager

I've had this happen to me before, but it was with my second child. The second was never born, but my wife asked again a couple months later. Maybe it's like in real life... sometimes you get pregnant, sometimes you don't.

Also, I know there are sometimes pathing errors that can occur off screen. I've had a toddler wander deep into the walls before, where he can't move and can only be partially seen. I'm not sure if that can happen with a newborn though, since they can't crawl.

• MrsEvilbird

MrsEvilbird Pangalactic Porcupine

Never pass out in a mine the day before it's supposed to be born either, it made me skip an entire day and i never got the kid :c Til next time ofcourse

Gabaw likes this.
          • MattytheMouse

MattytheMouse Industrial Terraformer

Listen... it's not you. It's him. Your husband has a narrow urethra. It is unlikely the two of you will ever have children.

Jaed, Melian and Gabaw like this.
            • VikiBuNNy

VikiBuNNy Tentacle Wrangler

xD Thank you guys for your reply~

I can't really remember if there was a festival or not >_>; That may be the cause.
              And I also never passed out :0!

Well I hope this time it works out :D!

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

So basically the advice in this thread is: don't pass out fighting monsters in the mines while you're 9 months pregnant and make sure your husband's panama canal is wide enough. Seems legit :rofl:

NikkSword, lilly_ampleton and CjBeats like this.
                • NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

This happened to me before. TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT!

Just keep trying with your husband! :3

Gabaw likes this.
                  • MrsEvilbird

MrsEvilbird Pangalactic Porcupine

Ahem, don't pass out ANYWHERE, day before birth, it's bad manners! :rofl:

Gabaw likes this.