1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mod doesn't work, I haven't updated it yet, and unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. If anyone has more technical info about what has been changed that would definitely help, or they can change it themselves and send it to me and I will gladly upload it again.

2. Electrogamer58

Electrogamer58 Intergalactic Tourist

how do i equip the mount? I have it in my hand but dont know what to do with it???

3. Foxy2002211

Foxy2002211 Intergalactic Tourist

I'm having some trouble when I got I got the mounts I wanted they don't show up in the tech! I'm using the ferlin mod (the cat race mod) btw :c

4. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

The mod is out of date and the maker is too busy with real life to do anything with it, Foxy2002211 --- better to just not use it.

5. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

so, I found a (possibly partial, as I only tested on land transformations) fix, but the creator hasn't checked the forums in a while, anyone know any contact info that might allow me to get this fix to them? failing that, I can post my findings here so you all can fix the files you want to work.

(I would post a temporary fix mod but, I don't have the time to go through all the LUA and quest files as I'm working on my own mod, and I don't know the creator so I don't know if they'd be ok with that.)

6. AlexMertle

AlexMertle Space Spelunker

hi, don't know if you still look at this but if you do I need some help. when I create the mount/transform unlocker it gives me a quest that doesn't tell me what to do. I have tried left and right clicking with it in my hand but nothing happens.

many thanks-

7. Aegis J Hyena

The mod is out of date and the maker is too busy with real life to do anything with it. I'd drop the mod entirely.

8. jonathantheman12

jonathantheman12 Void-Bound Voyager

hi, i dont know how to unlock the techs but i made the blizzard unlocker the pyro unlocker and the jet unlocker and it doesnt give me the tech so can you tell me how to fix it? thanks.

9. Aegis J Hyena

See my previous post above yours, Jonathantheman12.

10. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut

So, as far as I understand, mod is totally abandoned? That's a pity...

11. Royaltop

Royaltop Astral Cartographer

Wish somebody would make a different version of this in the mean time, possibly with all the unique monsters as transformations (Don't really think any save for the adult-poptop are big enough to be a mount anyways)

12. hobbitfoots

hobbitfoots Space Spelunker

how do i put the tech in slot?

13. Aegis J Hyena

I'm going to post this again in bigger letters this time.

The mod is out of date and the maker is too busy with real life to do anything with it. I'd drop the mod entirely.

jonathonspy likes this.
  14. ravemaster99

ravemaster99 Void-Bound Voyager

I hope this eventually gets updated or picked up at some point. I remember using it in the past and it changed how i played Starbound!

15. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

I'm going to assume it was the vehicle changes that broke this mod, just like with DragonBound.
    I really hate playing without mounts now... >_<

16. -VC-DuteerGaming

-VC-DuteerGaming Yeah, You!

im having problems just unloicking the tech how do you do it?

17. Ulithium_Dragon

18. transninja

transninja Void-Bound Voyager

plz make it for glad giraffe

19. Ulithium_Dragon

He literally cannot - they removed a VITAL function that all custom mount mods relied on last update (for some stoopid reason...).

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Wasn't a stupid reason. There was no reason to leave it in, since the entire way vehicles work was altered. They had no plans for mounts.

jonathonspy likes this.