RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. teeLcee

teeLcee Aquatic Astronaut

Very nice project but my farm buildings present a problem. Is there a way to have this without the archways?

Attached Files:

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

You can't, but yuo can to it to one tile, the copy and paste that tile. It'll transfer over the tile property too.

• Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hahaha sorry for the hassle, I was a bit curious :rofl: Also I noticed the other pet bowl had water in it in the pictures. Is it possible to fill it with water at the moment? I tried but it remained empty./

Oh I see, I guess that would probably need SMAPI to add.

taintedwheat likes this.
        • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

That option may be in the SMAPI version, if it the map itself gets finalized, hahaha =P Tainted keeps seeing Sheets cute ideas and making changes =P

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Ergah... I have to go to school but will anyone check/test this for me so we can finally get it done? I think it works but I have stuff on my farm that's in the way that I don't have time to go into a save editor and move

@Sheet - do you think you make the back of the fenced area prettier? Or straightened up? I haphazardly didn't give myself enough time to get to fix that.

I've attached both the updated seasonal tiles with my planter floors on them and .tbin unpacked and a packed version for anyone who wants to open it up in game and let us know if they're any issues.
            As soon as we get the finalized map with all the features done then we can get you one without archways. Kinda strange for you put your farmstuffs in front of a fire exit though :p

Screens of my map now updated map:
            [​IMG]
            [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2016
            • taintedwheat

lololol don't worry about it. i was feeling like rapscallion about it, if not all the time.

idk, i think we're trying to figure it out which is why i made bowl tiles that were filled, I think it's an action thing i'm not sure what it is or how we can get it to open. maybe if there's like something similar in the game that allows you to do that we can find out. . . hm...the fuckin slime hutch bins -- maybe there's a custom property there?

--

*facepalm* i forgot to put digging properties on that stone ground, now that i see it on here it could look actually pretty gd cool if crops and/or stray grass can grow through the stone (cracks).

ah, i also just want to point out, like i get people's frustrations about moving stuff around. I have to do it too now lolol. I have a lot of shit there.

And the concern of starting a new game but once v1.1 comes out with multiplayer it is safe to assume that you're going to restart anyway if you plan to play with people?
              eh?

• Hitgirl911

Ohhh okay, I thought there was something wrong with the way I installed it :rofl: I think there's a command somewhere for that...

The archways do overlap with the buildings. Good thing I just built a silo and nothing else :rofl: Take your time :D Probably get it done first then accommodate those who want things moved.

Yeah will be making a new save file. I've modded my game so much I feel like my save will crash if I suddenly went vanilla or online :rofl: (besides, I think its much more fun to play from the start when with friends so all of you will suffer the hardships in the beginning hahaha.)

Btw, I saw the finalized map <3. Could I just say that I am really excited to see it done hahaha. I really like what you did with grandpa's shrine. It always bothered me that his shrine is stuck at the cave wall and surrounded by weeds, grass, and trees.

taintedwheat likes this.
                • taintedwheat

Thank you! I hated that area too. Like I'm not like religious in anyway, but it's a supposed to be a memorial/shrine. Also I had those hedges in the sheet and I really wanted to have a reason to use them n.n it will go nice as it changes seasons

Ahhhhh. I want the telescope message to say something, profound, exstensially pure, yadda yaddda lolw/e stuff:

I wish Neil DeGrasse Tyson was here.

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

[​IMG]
                    What you had already looked pretty good, so I just tweaked it with some more boundary clutter and adding those hedges instead of the fence. Oh, and I put in those bouncy flowers on the grass. I love those.

Attached Files:

taintedwheat likes this.
                    • taintedwheat

Yay thank you!!!
                      Fuck man, two more finals to go until I am on summer vaca! (One is due tomorrow online at 11.59 p.m.)

Ugh, I knew who Anwar Sadat was but not enough to write the term to get any points so I just wrote he looked like a puggle [refence to "I Love You, Man"]

When you opened up the slime hutch were there any like custom map properties for the water? Sometimes its not under tile for somereason <_>

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Your farm almost fits perfectly with my Year 3 save...almost.
                        Everything seems to be in working order on my end except for two things:
                        1. I can't access the swing/telescope area
                        2. There's a dead tile on the left-hand side of the farmhouse.

[​IMG]

• taintedwheat

Oh shit that looks great. Hmm... i thought I fixed that so you can go up there, may need to check it again, where the plant is at the dog house is that a crop or a bush?

Also gd, I hate invisible tiles. I wish in tide it had a hue in the square if its blank
                          So many trees!

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

That's a bush...I was going to remove it, but I kinda like it.
                            Oh wow remind to NEVER take a screenshot without Chisami's Fruit Treemod on again :eek:

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

I can't wait for this to be done with all these changes that you guys are making :rofl:

taintedwheat and sheetcakeghost like this.
                              • taintedwheat

Okay, I have a final xnb version now of what I just did.

Can someone run around up there/everywhere. I think I found all the empty building tiles but I'm not entirely sure.

remember, a copy of spring festivals goes into content too n.n
                                [ignore all that otherstuff you need for the replacement i was lazy and didn't take it out when i packed it]

also i think jinxie has found the code for the dogbowls (but I filled it in this version til that's ready later)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2016
                                  Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                • taintedwheat

LOL. Ok, so I woke up to a discord message from jinx saying I missed a blank tile up top xDD;

I think I fixed it all now (and changed the dog bowls back empty for filled dog bowls by your char soon)

Attached Files:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                  • LittleMsSam

LittleMsSam Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome Map ;) It inspired me to use tIDE for the first time to make some changes to my farm based on your map ;) I have a question. Is there a way to configurate the sleeping places for the dog?
                                    starv.jpg

Jinxiewinxie and taintedwheat like this.
                                    • taintedwheat

I like it, good job n.n

I've tried, idk if its strictly hard-coded or needs a smapi [idk how to do that] but I've tried editing my save, the coordinates of the animals starting points/i hate how if you have two pets via save edit they sleep on each other. I tried several times and it still reverts to the intial place.

• Hitgirl911

If you need profound quotes I may be able to help with that :rofl: Supplying the quotes that its.

• Hitgirl911

Hey! Sorry for the double message in a row. I downloaded the packed final because I was curious and noticed a couple of things. I'm currently in the winter season and there were somethings that I noticed:

1.) I noticed there were random lines in front of grandpa's new memorial... I think this isn't intentional and it's bothering me a bit hahaha. (I tried to over it up with cobblestones but it's still there O.O)
                                          random lines.JPG

2.) There was a circular shaped snow on one of the plants, which didn't really fit the plant and it's odd because the plants next to it didn't have any.
                                          Random flat snow on plant.JPG

3.) I think someone mentioned this but I couldn't enter the new swing above. I'm not sure it's intentional or not.
                                          Cannot enter.JPG

That's pretty much it. Still I really like the things you added, it makes the farm seem much more lived in and comfy~