RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

It seems to me that those could also just be optional things, but I'm not the one doing the art and coding. d: So what do I know?

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Feedback and suggestions are very welcome ^_^

I don't mind the gender buttons and it was actually harder to add them then not add them. I can see how they'd be useful for some players (midway through summer and you're sick of looking at your character or something).

• sheetcakeghost

Like I mentioned, I use the button only to be able to put on a prettier skirt if I feel like it. Making two versions to DL (one with gender options and one without) could probably sate folks fine. Otherwise a line in the config to disable it will likely work.

• sheetcakeghost

So I wanted to edit the male faces base so that when my farmer soaks in hot water his face turns red. To figure out which face is relevant to this I made my guy bald and went into my bath.
          [​IMG]
          Now is that supposed to be happening? I know I mentioned this before and you said that it is, but this just doesn't look right to me.

• Jinxiewinxie

Yeah, when you get in the water, your eyes relax. You can test it by just turning off my mod (easy way is to rename the manifest, I do manifestNO, haha) and it wont load my bases. Then you can see it does the same thing with the base game file (if you make sure your hairstyles.xnb is still blank).

• sheetcakeghost

That's just a bizarre animation then. The sides of the eyes stick around but the tops of them disappear? I guess it's meant to look better when you have hair on, but yeesh.

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

• sheetcakeghost

I wanted to make my boy a bit more bishi so I edited the faces. I made a version of the male base with the girl's eyes and some of her expressions.

Attached Files:

XxhexerxX and foghorn like this.
                • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Nooblet question by why is there so many tiles on that :eek:?

• sheetcakeghost

Ha ha, well this is the price for being able to give your character different features. All of those are the different nose and face shapes you can choose from. As well as versions sans body for graphical nicety reasons with certain clothes items (otherwise legs or arms would poke through in weird places.)

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                    • Jinxiewinxie

Version 2.0 is now available

Full release notes:

- Resolved some small bugs that a small number of users encountered (mostly due to slow game-load times)
                      - Revamped the dresser image and it is also easily editable now. You'll find the dresser.png in the overrides folder
                      - Added an option to hide or show the dresser in the Config file
                      - Added a keybind option to open the Character Customization menu (it is "C" by default, but you can change it in the Config)
                      - Added new options to the menu: Change Gender, Face Type, Nose Type, Bottoms, or Shoes
                      - These farmer-base override images are available in the overrides folder if you'd like to add more options. Just be sure to update the Config file to make sure the mod picks up your additions.
                      - Face Type includes 2 options which change the front-facing look of the farmer to be either the base-game Flat Face or a Round Face
                      - Nose Type includes 3 options which change what the nose looks like from the side-view. There is the base-game nose, a button nose and an RPG/Anime style nose.
                      - Bottoms include 5 total options for males and 10 options for females. These range from shorts to skirts to long dresses. The images used for these overrides are easily editable to include more options.
                      - Shoe Type includes 2 options for male characters (the base-game boot and a smaller boot to show a little more skin) and 2 3 options for female characters (the base-game boot, a smaller boot to show a little more skin, and then a Haley style boot)

This mod now incorporates many other mods, whose creators have given me permission to include them.

-Thank you to Alex_01 for allowing me to include the skirt and shoe mods that were included in their Skirt/Dress for Male or Female Farmer & Round Face for Males mod. A second big thank you for permitting me to include the new Feminine Female Farmer base (which I've incorporated as the 3rd shoe type for females)

- Thank you to RuneNL for permitting to include the skirt options that they've created in their Female Lowcut Shirts & Miniskirt mod and their Long Dress mod. I also used their base-body for some shoe references that are included in my mod.

- Thank you to Meevers for letting me include the shorts options that they created for their Shorts for Ladies mod. I used their base body as reference for my body edits and edited their ladies shorts to fit nicely on the male farmer.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
                        lannihamm, Hammurabi and Advize like this.
                      • Jinxiewinxie

I added the skirts to the newly released version ^_^ Its the main file on the Nexus now.

• sheetcakeghost

Awesome! I love the new dresser!

For anybody that wants a bathrobe instead of the swimsuits on either base here you go!

Attached Files:

• Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

I just downloaded the update and it's awesome! Thanks for adding the skirts <3 Now my character will look so pretty for the flower dance and other events hahahaha.

Btw, I really love the new dresser it's so pretty!

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Okay so I love you mod, but it seems that the base nose for face 2 is missing? I thought I was seeing things but it isn't there for nose type 1?
                              Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png The only nose there is the 2nd one and I read what noses there are so I know the 3rd nose type is okay because its the anime/rpg one.

Another thing I noticed when I quit my game and reload I'm back in the default look?

Last edited: May 26, 2016
                              • Jinxiewinxie

Nooooo, I thought we got your psconfig issue resolved =( I'll message you privately to sort it out.

I've fixed the nose on the 3rd base, 2nd face type in the download. If anyway wants just the female_faces.png that has been corrected, I've attached it here.

Attached Files:

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Okay I replaced the female_faces.png and the nose is there :) As for the psconfigs IDK what is wrong with it. Like it stays on the load screen and than after I click the character and it loads up their save, BOOM default look.

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

i'm having a weird issue with the new update: i can use all the new options, but the face remains white when I try to cycle through the skin tones. I can see the arm skin tone changing, just not the face :(

[​IMG]

• Jinxiewinxie

That is strange! I'll do some testing when I get home from work.

lannihamm likes this.
                                      • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

appreciate it!