RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

>A> Wow all the edits digging them X3 very cool indeed.

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Sure. I think the swing would look better on the right too. And feel free to open up tIDE and play around yourself. It's really pretty easy once you get the swing of layering and adding actions to tiles.

The radio I placed there because I was thinking you'd want to listen to it while standing behind your stall waiting for customers. d: But I can put it wherever you want. When it's not currently 2am for me I'll go for it.

taintedwheat likes this.
      • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I feel it, i will be swamped today. My husband is getting a new phone and I want to lolol. Also, I have to digest a month of materials/notes for two classes today for finals tomorrow ( I have a tendancy to never want to go to class...but still sleighin' ass though. Can't help being a clever bitch, but lazy as all fucking hell. :flips hair: )
        Basically either going to audiobook "black flags" on ISIS or skim my actual book hoping for the best.
        Also my world hist class since 1500s --but I am not worried about that one. Thats easy and a lot of it is going to be WW2, Cold War, communist China and Mid East changes. Love world history, and well...generally know a lot of American history as a result @_@

Anyway,
        I can offer a creative exchange like cute either tradish or digital sketches of your chars?
        I want to be a graff toy and try to write out advize's name

• sheetcakeghost

Creative exchange? You mean like for putting the map together? Nah, don't worry about it. I'm using modding as an excuse to learn how to use tIDE for future projects.

Anyway, here's the map with the stuff moved.

Attached Files:

• taintedwheat

Coolio, i'll check it out!

Although i begrudingly went into a case of madness because i did look at it tide and i didnt want to rofl but i liked your idea of the stable so i started to do that and screw around that i kinda want to try ans bring the wall behind the green house out south so that area is impassable, put stairs in the area and put the swing and picknic area up there

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

^Ahh, so that's why you like that little nook on Tego's farm! (I had that same idea)

• sheetcakeghost

That's a pretty good idea, TW. I think some map resizing might be involved in doing it well though. There isn't a lot of space back there. Maybe it'd be better to put it to the south of the farm? I'm not sure many people actually utilize that space. You could even add berry bushes for an extra bonus!

• taintedwheat

havent tested yet or whatever, but this is what i did:
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]
                  [​IMG]

cake, i'm stubborn and i just saw your message now xDD;;;
                  also do you think i can cope that hedge fence with gate o: it's pretty (i kinda wish that changed seasons too) haha

Ribbonain likes this.
                  • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Whats the mini arch over there for just curious ^^?

• taintedwheat

haha, what my intention with that area was to dedicate it to fruit trees and people could fence it in with the regular fence or what I was thinking that hedge fence or that pretty picket fence @mushfae made. Or a combination of both

Idk, I was thinking of an outdoor orchard
                      oooh.. i could put my tree planter floor outside if people want, but i need to know because that's four seasons to edit with the same thing :p *(but sounds cute)

• sheetcakeghost

Oh, sure, the hedge fence is a combination of two mods. The Garden Hedge and Better Fences. I used it to replace my metal fence since it's the ugliest of the better fences, I feel. I wish that it could change with the seasons, but it is just a fence mod.

I just put my fruit trees in the greenhouse so that they grow fruit all year round. But, again, I'm not trying to make a mega farm or anything like that. So only having two of each tree works for me.

Also, your map edits are looking good! tIDE isn't too hard to master once you figure out how to lay the tiles. Just make sure that you block off any areas that a player could use to go off map. I like using trees and flowers myself. Though bushes or even the tall hedge in your map tiles could do it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2016
                          taintedwheat likes this.
                        • sheetcakeghost

I decided I liked the hedge idea so much I went ahead and did it for my personal farm.
                          [​IMG]

foghorn and taintedwheat like this.
                          • taintedwheat

wahh!!! that is super cuuuute! oh my gawdddd is it the hedges already in the tilesheet?

• sheetcakeghost

• taintedwheat

we were originally going to nix it because i just put in there but we really thought there wasn't any room.

i put these on the front layers to test, i guess they don't necessarily have to be for just trees, idk crops in crop boxes
                              [​IMG]

• sheetcakeghost

Oh those tiles are planters?! I thought they were for edging the stone patio if you didn't wanna have the border! Ha ha. That looks pretty nice tho. I'd probably do without the planters myself, or maybe you could put the picnic blanket and stuff there and not have it be for crops at all! Have a picnic with your grandpa.

taintedwheat likes this.
                                • taintedwheat

oohmphs, i should of been more clear, lol, i was only using that ground because i didn't feel like editing the sheet yethaha, but these ones:
                                  [​IMG]
                                  edit: i made sure to edit them in a way that you can easily put the soil tile in

• taintedwheat

picnic with grandpa, super cute and paranormal booOooOOo

although if it was realistic, even as his ghost it'd just be awkward and silent e----e;

if it was with my alive grandpa...oh gawd.

sheetcakeghost likes this.
                                    • sheetcakeghost

Oh! Yeah, okay. Putting them up for trees could look good, actually. Since trees have to have a certain distance from one another for you to plant them, though maybe don't restrain the player on what they can put in there. Like, they could want to use it for special crops or crafting machines.

taintedwheat likes this.
                                      • taintedwheat

like your style, yo, i'll leave the right area next to the greenhouse just stone with maybe a rectangle row for like show off crops in the right most row.
                                        lolol since its in a confined space i'll just make all those ground tiles diggable in tile properties. Do you know by chance know how to like grab a bunch of tiles and chance their properties all at once? i think i saw there's a way to set custom properties to a tile just by its location on the tilesheet it in tIDE itself, but I could be wrong <__>