RELEASED Feminine Female Farmer

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Alex_01, May 20, 2016.

1. Alex_01

Alex_01 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Screens.png

This is my most ambitious project yet. A full base sprite overhaul for the female farmer!

Most animations should work with no issues, however, I am unsure of the very few uncommon ones (Harp and Candles?), as I have not discovered them yet to test in-game. I attempted this to see if a full player sprite overhaul could be possible and to make a more feminine looking female character. The sprite is fully customisable; hair, skin tone, shirt, skirt, boots, eye colour, etc.

I have included alternate versions of the Base Sprite Overhaul and an alternate Shirt Overhaul, comparison images are in the screenshots section. You can also play as Haley, which I used as my test sprite if you like.

If there are any issues at all, let me know and I'll try my best to get it fixed as soon as possible.

EDIT: It seemed that some people may have been downloading the Base Sprite Overhaul without downloading a Shirt Overhaul too, which one of each is required for the mod to work properly. So I decided to combine the mod into one .zip file with better instructions on how to install the mod for convenience.

Installation:

You can only use ONE Base Sprite Overhaul and ONE Shirt Overhaul at a time, so pick the ones you prefer. :nuruwink:

Don't forget to make a backup of the original .xnb files before overwriting.

Readme.txt is included with instructions on how to install.

Current Base Sprite Overhauls:
    • Normal
    • Sticky Legs
    • Beret's Face [Round Face] Mod (SCREENSHOTS WILL BE COMING)
    • Beret's Face [Round Face] Mod + Sticky Legs (SCREENSHOTS WILL BE COMING)
    Future Base Sprite Overhauls:
    • Short Sleeves
    • Long Sleeves
    • Flat-chested (Includes edited Shirts)
    • Short/Long Sleeves/Flat-chested + Beret's/Sticky Legs, etc.
    • Pants
    • Shorts

Feminine Male Farmer Coming Later.

Screenshots:

Swimsuit.png

Screens2a.png

Shirts2a.png

Shirts.png

Changelog:

- Combined the Base Sprite Overhauls and Shirt Overhauls into one .zip file for convenience.
    - Labelled the Base sprite and Shirt sprite comparison images in the Screenshots section.
    - Updated Feminine Female Farmer to v2; Fixed a few bugs.
    - Added 2 more Alternate Base Sprite Overhauls.

Mod Thread:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/feminine-female-farmer.114857/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Other Mods:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
      NicoleGrace, ckslam, Jsan and 12 others like this.
    • Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

adorableeee <3 thank you for your hard work!

Jinxiewinxie and Alex_01 like this.
      • Alex_01

You're very welcome. :nuruhappy:

Rosalie and Jinxiewinxie like this.
        • xooemily

xooemily Orbital Explorer

I love this so much

Alex_01 likes this.
          • Alex_01

Thank you. :nuruhappy:

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

She's so dainty! I love it!

Alex_01 likes this.
              • Alex_01

Thank you, I'm glad you think so. :nuruhappy:

• xSkellington

xSkellington Poptop Tamer

Hope this mod makes it big -- can't play without this mod anymore :3 Never knew I'd wanted a sprite overhaul for sooo looong

Now a girl with short hair still looks feminine enough. Thanks and good job!

Alex_01 and Rosalie like this.
                  • Alex_01

I'm glad that you like it, thank you. :nuruhappy:

lannihamm likes this.
                    • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Is there a way to make her face more round like the round face mod?

• Bubblebeam

Bubblebeam Phantasmal Quasar

This is amazing. I've always hated my character wearing bottoms and wished for a skirt. Thank you a million!

Edit / Could you label the pictures so it's more clear what is what? For example, which of the shirts in the image are shirts and which are shirts alternate?

Last edited: May 25, 2016
                        • Alex_01

You're welcome, and thanks for the suggestion, I'll get right on that.

• Bubblebeam

Thank you! By the way how do we change shoe colour?

• Alex_01

No worries, the shoes function the same way they would with the vanilla sprite. So they will change colour depending on which one you have equipped.

• Bubblebeam

I wasn't aware you could change the vanilla sprites shoes. How do you do that? My girls shoes are currently purple and really stick out. Otherwise I adore her new look.

May just be my game but I noticed when she kisses Alex the back of her torso is non existent now, like she has no back during the kiss/hug animation.

• Alex_01

At the moment, the new shoes in the farmer_girl_base.xnb file are the new design but with the default colour, which would change upon equipping a different pair of shoes in-game. You can edit the colour of the shoes in the farmer_girl_base.xnb file to any colour you want, but they will stay that colour regardless of your equipped shoes, if you do that.

Could you please post a screenshot of the issue, I'm not far enough in the game to have a partner yet, so I haven't been able to test that animation in-game. But I could possibly fix it if I knew exactly what it looks like in-game. :nuruwink:

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I've added the Haley style legs to the current version of my Get Dressed mod which will let you pick if you want the round face or the flat face (among other options). The Haley/Feminine Female Farmer legs are shoe option 3 in the mod.

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

:D yay there is going to be a round faced haley legged male too owo its in the works.

• Bubblebeam

Here's an image of the non-existent back when kissing I mentioned. I labelled the right picture in case you can't see the missing part. Hope this helps. :)

[​IMG]

Alex_01 likes this.
                                        • Alex_01

Thank you, it looks like the skirt is a little too far to the left and a pixel or two too low, I should be able to get that fixed. :nuruhappy: