RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, my stable/garage is usually set up right about where your patio furniture is sitting. I guess it doesn't matter, since my little pond won't fit there either.
    That BBQ grill is coming with me, btw :ninja:
    *goes back to stealing borrowing ideas*

Jinxiewinxie and taintedwheat like this.
    • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Aha! Okay, I will pretty it up =D

taintedwheat likes this.
      • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Hey, it wouldn't be half as cute if I didn't steal things from your custom xnbs. You're really clever with your re-purposing of existing assets. It gave me a lot of inspiration on how to do Rose's shop interior. d:

And glad I could help, Jinxie! A lot of tIDE has been trial and error for me, so just spreading the love where I can.

taintedwheat likes this.
        • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Please let me know when you guys update this mod.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Yeah.. give me a few days... now i really have to try on my finals because i didnt actually expect this community college in santa rosa knew how to read transcripts...graduating with two more associate degrees this week ;)

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Y'all need to make a SMAPI only version that doesn't replace any .xnb files. Jinxie and I have the technology, someone just needs to convince her to stop being lazy.

sheetcakeghost and taintedwheat like this.
              • Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Yep~ the other seasons, and maybe other house mods because I'm a fickle person and I seem to jump from mod to mod when it comes to farmhouse design :rofl:

The cellar looks great and very comfy! I wonder if it would be possible to emulate the greenhouse for the cellar or something like that so the plant could be planted all year around. (P.S: I'm not really sure if this is possible just wondering.)

• taintedwheat

You're straight killin' me, smalls.

These are old and on a jpeg [so no one should try saving these], but this is generally whats you'd you see:

Winter:
                  PSX_20160524_071917.jpg

Fall:
                  PSX_20160524_071940.jpg

Summer:
                  PSX_20160524_071924.jpg

Spring:
                  PSX_20160524_071935.jpg

And for greenhouse properities to be put other places --thats a coding thing(aka dont ask me, but i'd like to know to apply it to buildings/make a second greenhouse/connect to a bigger greenhouse via warps and smapi)

foghorn likes this.
                  • foghorn

^Year-round-grilling..gettin' my "middle-aged Dad" on, yessirr :fireball:

Nunah and taintedwheat like this.
                    • davidhedrick413

davidhedrick413 Void-Bound Voyager

If I've been using Tego's Farm Expansion, can I safely switch over to this or do I need to start a new game to use it? Mostly I just want the little aesthetic bits, like the seasonal picnic blanket and tire swing, and I'm worried that switching will take away half my farm space and break my buildings. Is this a valid concern or am I worrying over nothing? Should I just wait for the SMAPI version of this mod?

• foghorn

^not compatible (yet?), @davidhedrick413. A SMAPI version would be boss, though.

@Advize : Does "begging and pleading" count as motivation?

Last edited: May 24, 2016
                        • taintedwheat

I have never used tegos solely because its missing the cute touches you only get from being girly and/or an artistic over-achiever.

If you dont have anything planted in those extend areas it should be ok. Do you?

With a matching DadBod right?

I think a smapi is in the works, eventually, I think we need to do little edits to the farm map that Sheet mentioned and i want that tuff of grass in front of the patio gate to be straigthened out and the grill be edged more to the right to be out of obstruction of the gate.

I'm croggy. Wrote 10+ pages for various take home final shit with 2.5 hours of sleep and about to start an in-class one in Race, Enthicity and Gender in American History rn in 5 minutes!

"I'm at my best when I'm at my worst." ;) <3

foghorn likes this.
                          • Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

I cant get this mod to work :C wont even show up or load maybe its another mod but most my inventory and farm had big patches of missing sprites or things just vanished. :< Ill have to wait for this to be updated to SAMPI instead of the XNB using Tego's Farm Expansion probably whats going wrong but like a shit I forgot to back up I had to wipe welp. U n U

• taintedwheat

Damn that sucks.

Did you remember to put spring_festivals in content as well?

Can we see some screens of the issue?

Ribbonain likes this.
                              • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I can give you the base-game farm.xnb, will that help or is too late?

Ribbonain likes this.
                                • Ribbonain

Yeah I just wiped everything was weird items in my inventory were like sprite chunks from the flowers chunks from the rocks parts of tables. The music note maker vanished but still made noise I had white pixels everywhere it was bad. D: I made sure three times everything were was supposed to be in maps and one in content reloaded three times tried sleeping next day to see if was something else.

clean wipe of mod reinstalled and nada still there D: not glitched out no more but still not working at least for me [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2016
                                  • taintedwheat

Damn dude, ahhh that sucks. F'uh. I'll make sure to update the first post about TFE when I get home in 20 minutes.

K how about this - I'll put this on my checklist for my cellars because I feel bad when things dont go right for people:

What kind of color scheme is your house for the cellar doors?
                                    And what kind of color scheme for the walls you'd like to see in the cellar?
                                    [Note: top border is either that grey or dark brown and like a few color choices for the wall borders.
                                    I can do carpet floor too. But you'll lose the floor rugs]

Ribbonain likes this.
                                    • Ribbonain

Well I was using Barfy Houses colors so was a white baby blue scheme for pretty much everything http://community.playstarbound.com/...ther-addons-update-5-walls-and-floors.112984/

• taintedwheat

Lololol I forgot you love the lighter colors. [I will add her house colors to the png that will have the other door color options people can repack]

I purposely avoid most of them because theyre usually paired with another light color and its bothersome to my eyes when there's not enough contrast [same when its too much]

I have a white wallboarders I have on the interior sheet. My sheet has colors that are jewel toned or subdued shades mostly because its a color safe space. Lolol. Hmm.. I can post the tilesheet and you can see for yourself?

Theres some more room for me to add more tiles but not much. If you really want me to I can do some lighter stuff but you gotta trust my design eye to put it together ;)

• Ribbonain

Sounds fine too me :D I saw the wall borders :> they are very pretty thats for sure.

taintedwheat likes this.