WIP Winery/Brewery Retexture Mod (Assets completed)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dentrala, Apr 27, 2016.

1. gabrielmoro

gabrielmoro Master Chief

Can you please do a 'Blue Roof with Well' version please? Thanks, and great job.

Inalleon likes this.
    • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Not terribly quickly right now, but if someone else wants to take a stab at it until I can fee free.

• sheetcakeghost

[​IMG]
        Slime Hutch with well and blue roof now added.

Attached Files:

• sheetcakeghost

While I'm at it. Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.
          [​IMG]
          [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Caaaaaaaake

Caaaaaaaake Aquatic Astronaut

Im still having problems with this mod, but its very likely that Its due to user error because i don't mod too often. Every time I try to enter the winery, the game crashes. Could someone maybe post a quick walkthrough of how to install this mod? Id be eternally grateful!

• sheetcakeghost

Well first off if you're using the latest version you only need one of the files from the folder. Not all of them. Just pick the one you want going by the folder descriptions.

When you go to Interiors you'll find Alt townInterior Gray Walls, Big Barn, Slime Hutch Custom Assets, and Slime Hutch No Custom Assets. The first two are an interior mod (thus being in that folder) but Gray Walls is only a townInternior.xnb replacement if you'd like gray walls instead of sandy. The second one "Big Barn" is a replacement for the big barn and does not replace your slime hutch.

The two slime hutch mods are Slime Hutch Custom Assets and Slime Hutch No Custom Assets. No custom assets just uses base game assets and so you do not need the custom winery.xnb to use it. Custom assets, on the other hand, does need winery.xnb so make sure you have it in your contents folder.

If you go into the one needing custom assets you'll see a bunch of folders. These are all just cosmetic differences. Pick the one you want and ONLY USE THAT ONE. You should be able to just drag the folder contents straight into your game's contents folder.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
              • Caaaaaaaake

Caaaaaaaake Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks so much! For some reason my walls on the interior are still purple but I actually like it this way! I was putting the winery.xnd into the maps folder instead of just content thats why my game kept crashing! Thanks again for your help!

sheetcakeghost likes this.
                • sheetcakeghost

That's because you probably didn't replace the town interior xnb with the one in the files. Purple is the default color of the slime hutch, which is the only thing the town interior xnb replaces. So it's not really a necessary file if you like purple. d:

MayaMayhem and Caaaaaaaake like this.
                  • Chapok

Chapok Void-Bound Voyager

i realy like this one, u think is possible to make a empty second floor of the same size ?

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

If you read the thread or the other one related to this, its been asked -by me even. you can't make dynamic maps like that in the regular farm buildings.

• sheetcakeghost

You can't! I tried making a cellar a while back and it's impossible to warp from one point to another point in the same map of a placable building. Since you can make more than one of them the game can't keep them straight. Or that's how it was explained to me.

There may be a way to do it with ALL or farmhand soon, but until then if you need loads more space I provide a huge version of the interior.

• Darknow

Darknow Space Spelunker

Would love to see a Green-Roof version. Thanks.

• sheetcakeghost

Figured I'd run through the roof rainbow here and made green, purple, and black versions. No time for screencaps today, but I promise the colors are correct.

Attached Files:

Snarkypie, wafflerie, eemie and 2 others like this.
                            • Chapok

Chapok Void-Bound Voyager

And if u make something like a backroom, on the same map, like a corridor with a extra room ?

• sheetcakeghost

I could give that a go when I have the time.

• Dentrala

Dentrala Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey sheetcakeghost, thanks a ton for making some variety in workable versions of this! They look awesome.

I'm glad you all like the idea. :)

lannihamm and sheetcakeghost like this.
                                  • katnips

katnips Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Attached Files:

• cera12sim

cera12sim Subatomic Cosmonaut

Pretty PLEASE could i get a BIG winery without the bar?

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Big, nah. People really need to read through the previous posts.

Its going to have to say that same size and nothing can change that. Hopefully, someone like sheetcake answers your plea for no barstand.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
                                      • sheetcakeghost

There you go. Added katnip's exterior while I was at it. It's super cute!

Oh I made a really big version of it already. Just removed the bar from it is all. No big.

No progress on putting in those extra rooms or anything tho. I'm holding off on big edits until the new patch comes out and I see what the whole custom shed thing is about. I might be able to just release all this stuff as custom furniture and you can all decorate it yourselves!

Attached Files: