RELEASED Feminine Female Farmer

Discussion in 'Player' started by Alex_01, May 11, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Alex_01 has given me permission to include the Haley base with Get Dressed, so once Implement that, you can choose from many different skirts/bottoms. Beta 2 of Get Dressed currently has 9 different bottoms options that can be switched out super easily in the Character Customization menu in game =)

Alex_01 likes this.
    • Alex_01

Alex_01 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you, It's nice to hear that my mod can help with other people's frustrations, no matter how small. I am currently taking a break from modding at the moment, I might release more alternate versions of my mod in the future. :nuruhappy:

I didn't read your comment until just after I replied, that's a good point, and would save me a lot of time making a bunch of alternate versions manually.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
      • Kagea

Kagea Scruffy Nerf-Herder

wow that sounds amazing! one day a skirt the other day trousers *-* nice

I can totally understand that :) I mean you did a huge load of work with that sprite

• mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

um so i wanted to use this for the farmer_base so I pair it with a shorts mod and have a cute pretty boy farmer but it... didn't work.... help???????
          [​IMG]

• Alex_01

I could be wrong, but I believe that problem is caused by the blinking animation (the eye sprites on the top right of the .png for the farmer_base.xnb files) being misaligned. Check to see if there are on the very top of the .png. If you are still experiencing issues, post your .xnb and I can take a look at it and see if I can pinpoint the reason. :nuruhappy:

• mushfae

yeah i think you're probably right, i managed to fix it by just using the legs instead of the body as well xD

• mushfae

yay he's adorable!! thank u for ur help <3
                [​IMG]

Ribbonain and Alex_01 like this.
                • Alex_01

No worries, glad I could help. :nuruwink:

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Is there a mod for the males too? And could this be implemented with the rounder face mod?

• Alex_01

If it's not too hard I could quickly whip up a version for males and the rounder face mod. But if you don't want him to wear a skirt, I suggest you use Jinxiewinxie's 'Get Dressed' mod. I plan on designing shorts and pants for my base sprite in the future, but that'll take a bit and I'm on a little break from modding at the moment.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
                      • Ribbonain

Awesome <3 tho I cant seem to figure out how to use the get dressed mod and this one together. :C there legs dont show up at all when using it. using the beta one if that helps.

• Alex_01

I think having this mod isn't necessary for it to be used with the 'Get Dressed' mod, because I have given permission for it to be included along with it. I could be wrong, but I think you have to run up to the dresser and select the legs in-game. I'm not certain though, you would be better off asking Jinxiewinxie. Hope that helps. :nuruawe:

So far I've completed the Round Face for the female sprite. I'm in the middle of the male sprite, but I'm not sure whether you would prefer the male version to have the male facial expressions or the female ones.

Ribbonain likes this.
                          • velverette

velverette Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love this mod so much!! I always felt that the vanilla sprite was too boxy for me. Thank you so much for your hard work :)

I made a round face version for my personal use using your mod as a base and I adore it omg

Alex_01 likes this.
                            • Alex_01

I'm glad you like it so much, thank you. :nuruwink:

• Ribbonain

Might be in older version of get dressed :0 not the beta I remember seeing them before I had an accidental game wipe of my files.

I'd love to see super kawaii male farmerX3 with adorable legs hahaX3

• Alex_01

I've updated my Feminine Female Farmer mod. I fixed a few bugs and added Beret's Face Mod as an alternate Base Sprite Overhaul. There will be more alternate versions and a Feminine Male Farmer coming later, check the OP for the details.

Kagea and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                                  • Lilyofthevalley45

Lilyofthevalley45 Intergalactic Tourist

ummm question what if my game doesn't work really anymore and I didn't back up a file

• Hammurabi

Hammurabi Big Damn Hero

You might need to reinstall. It's generally a good idea to make backups of any files you change/replace.

• Cemo

Cemo Phantasmal Quasar

Royalyspooky likes this.
                                      • Lilyofthevalley45

Lilyofthevalley45 Intergalactic Tourist

While that is a good idea I tried to but it didn't work and I know you are supposed to backup the file but I forgot to thanks for trying to help.