RELEASED Feminine Female Farmer

Discussion in 'Player' started by Alex_01, May 11, 2016.

1. Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

OMG OMG I think I peed myself a little when I saw the notification that you replied =D

Alex_01 likes this.
    • Alex_01

Alex_01 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Haha! There was a little more to do than I thought there was since my last update. The shirts took way longer than I thought it would and some animations needed fixing. In the middle of doing the screenshots now, should be up online soon. :nuruhappy:

Royalyspooky and Jinxiewinxie like this.
      • Jinxiewinxie

huzzah! I'm so excited, like, I'm bouncing in my chair =D =D =D

Alex_01 and Royalyspooky like this.
        • Jinxiewinxie

"soon" is relative =D

Alex_01 likes this.
          • Alex_01

Sorry about that, a lot of screenshots to make. I also had to pack the mod into .zip files. I'm about to upload it now, expect this thread to transform. :nurutease:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
            • Alex_01

My mod is finally out! I hope you all like it! :nuruawe:

• mljs9800

mljs9800 Void-Bound Voyager

I installed the mod, but my character is currently bald and I've tried to change my hairstyle, but it didn't change it :wut:

• Royalyspooky

Royalyspooky Phantasmal Quasar

Wonderful work you even made the shirts to fit appropriately! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this project.

I know your pretty burnt out after all that but would it be possible in the future to have puffed sleeves on the shirts?

Alex_01 likes this.
                  • Royalyspooky

also noticed that while mounted on your horse the eyes get shaded while turned left or right did you plan on having the eyes shaded all the time? If so that would be wonderful the characters eyes won't look soulless anymore. 20160519184535_1.jpg 20160519184542_1.jpg 20160519184624_1.jpg

Attached Files:

• Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

Actually, the shaded eye while riding the horse thing happens with the original sprite

Alex_01 likes this.
                      • Royalyspooky

oh sorry then

• Alex_01

Who knows, maybe in the future, but I need a break after all of this. :nurutease:

Royalyspooky and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                          • Jinxiewinxie

I assumed you'd do like 10 shirt options, max. But you did ALL OF THEM! Incredible amount of work you've put in ^_^

Royalyspooky and Alex_01 like this.
                            • Alex_01

Did you install the Haley mod prior to the full version? In order for that to work I had to remove all shirts and hairstyles. If you have a backup of the original, all you have to do is overwrite the current one you have installed. I have attached the original hairstyles.xnb to this post just in case you do not have it anymore.

Attached Files:

• Royalyspooky

certainly thank you for your consideration.

• mljs9800

mljs9800 Void-Bound Voyager

Alex_01 likes this.
                                  • Alex_01

No worries. :nuruhappy:

• greencharmy

greencharmy Aquatic Astronaut

I just downloaded this and it's SUPER cute. You did such an amazing job. Thank you so much!

Alex_01 likes this.
                                      • Alex_01

Thank you, I'm glad that you like it. :nuruhappy:

• Kagea

Kagea Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When I began playing, the sprite of my farmer girl didn't really bother me the only thing i didn't like was the nose so I "amputated" it (thankfully you don't need artistic Talent for something like that). So yeah played got my 4 Hearts with Elliot (at that Moment I was already a Little bit irritated that I was taller that any other Girl in the game but okay ^^) and then came the flower Dance not only that I was the odd one out in the Dance because all the Girls wore this sweet dress except me who wore the total farmer look with my flap trousers no I was the only Girl who had no Body Definition or at least i felt like this between the other Girls. So after that it started bothering me but yeah with Zero artistic Talent I couldn't help it ^^' ( Normally I would say you shouldn't be bothered by something like that I mean I'm not small and petite in real life and you should take yourself as you are but it still irritated me)
                                          So Long Story short thank you very much for your this mod i know how much work this must have been for you and you did all the Shirts too that is very impressive! Next year flower Dance i will use the "get dressed" mod and put myself in a White Dress and then haley can say good bye to her flowerqueen Status *evil grin*
                                          sorry for the text wall :)
                                          PS: It may be a Little to much to ask but do you that you could be persuade to do a Version with a bit longer skirt? I don't know how much work this would be so I totally understand if you answer would be no

Alex_01 likes this.