1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Resolved Direct link to Starbound IRC webchat is broken.

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by RiQuY, May 4, 2016.

1. RiQuY

RiQuY Void-Bound Voyager

The link provided in the forum to the IRC webchat says "Page not found" when you open it, you can see it in the screenshot, "#starbound IRC (Live Chat)".
    [​IMG]
    This is the link to the page: http://playstarbound.com/live-chat/
    And this is how it looks.
    [​IMG]
    The IRC chat is working with external services like Kiwi IRC, the only issue is the web, not the chat.

2. This should be fixed now.

3. RiQuY

RiQuY Void-Bound Voyager

That's nice. Thanks!

4. Nujuju299

Nujuju299 Big Damn Hero

Is it? Because I still get the same issue "page 1 of 0." The webchat for me also won't let me in, I don't want to go downloading strange software just to test, but the web + java irc only loads up a blank page for me.

5. You're using the old forum theme, which I apparently missed when changing the links. It should lead to freenode's webchat now. If the webchat there isn't working for you, it's probably something on your end, but we'd need more information to assist you (e.g. browser, if you're using Adblock).

6. Nujuju299

Nujuju299 Big Damn Hero

Not using adblock but maybe the Java thing.

7. The webchat uses JavaScript (Java is something else, which it does not use as far as I know), but I still don't know what you're referring to that would prevent it from working.

8. Nujuju299

Nujuju299 Big Damn Hero

Well I had only just switched to original theme earlier today, just before trying the IRC. The other thing is it's just simply possible I have java uninstalled on my laptop or something.