1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RadioactiveMetals 1.4 (PG)

Your daily dose of Vitamins α, β, and γ

1. DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please update.

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Unless file structures have changed significantly for the items I modified in this mod, it should still be perfectly usable without an update.

DiggleDugger likes this.
  3. DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sweet, much appreciated Mackinz. Keep up the great work.

4. Mackinz

DiggleDugger likes this.
  5. Mackinz

Mackinz updated RadioactiveMetals with a new update entry:

Version 1.4 - I be up in your gameplays, affecting it

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Mythrrinthael

Mythrrinthael Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, and thanks for the 1.4 update. I was pretty surprised when I found out that plutonium rods had 100 fuel value in Pleased Giraffe vanilla.
    I don't have the time right now to play, but I have a question: what's the fuel value you gave to Solarium ore/star? I didn't see it mentioned in the patchnote.

7. Mackinz

The same value as in Spirited Giraffe: 10 for ore and 25 for stars.

8. Mythrrinthael

Mythrrinthael Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, that seems reasonable. Thanks.

9. Mackinz

Later on, I may make them appear on worlds as well. For now, though, you can only purchase them.

10. Azidoazide Azide

Azidoazide Azide Void-Bound Voyager

11. Mackinz

Well I make sure to properly format any patches I make to vanilla content, so I will have to take a look at what us causing this issue.

12. dracolich_zero

dracolich_zero Void-Bound Voyager

I might be asking too much, but here it goes anyway, is there a way for you to include the other ores in a separate file so that all of them glow? there was a mod that did this but sadly is outdated like the 80% of the mods atm, frackin universe adds lots of ores and i would really like to see them glowing like this, i'm pretty sure many users would like this feature too so please?

13. Mackinz

Unfortunately, just because a mod is "Outdated" does not mean it is one hundred percent incompatible. The forum moderation has clarified that the Outdated Mods category is for incompatible mods as well as compatible mods which have not recently been updated. Chances are that the glowing ores mods you mentioned work just fine when installed properly, as long as they were last updated around or after January of 2015, which is great news for you because this mod focuses solely on radioactivity and not making all ores easy to spot.