1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali Race Mod, The second thread!

Discussion in 'Races' started by RyuujinZERO, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strazyplus

Strazyplus Big Damn Hero

He is very open to let people make it, as long you give credit you should be fine... send me a link I would love to see this custom player model / avali :)

2. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Can we get moderators to lock this topic's coffin? We seem to have a necromancy problem.

3. xXflamehawkXx

xXflamehawkXx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There shouldn't be a problem keeping this thread up. Or at least one I don't know about, please tell me if there is; just because the mod creator took a 'vacation' doesn't mean this thread should be down.

Edit: Plus Ryuu never said he quit or confirmed that he stopped working (not to sure about this though, please let me know :p)

4. Joneithevius

Joneithevius Subatomic Cosmonaut

Actually, he's still working on the mod, just currently bogged down with real life business so he's very busy and doing it at a snail's pace. But yeah, he probably won't respond.

5. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

6. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

actually, if you knew a bit more, you'd know he's not working on it but waiting for starbound to get out of early access.

7. Joneithevius

Joneithevius Subatomic Cosmonaut

Source, because I read otherwise from his posts on here?

8. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

9. f0xh0und696

f0xh0und696 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

try posting this on the Avail (triage) thread you'll get a response fron the guys & gals who have taken over for now.

10. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

Here in specific.
    >Unenamored with mod.
    >Unenamored with Starbound.
    >Unenamored with people complaining about no updates.

Basically he's been fed up and bored for a long time. At this point I'm not even sure if he still cares about Starbound even after updates slow down, though I do recall him saying a long time ago that he might come back to it later when updates are less frequent and he can focus more on adding things and less on keeping up with the drastic changes in the game structure.

The Nexus was in contact for him for quite a while since his last posts here (though rather infrequently) and we've seen little to no interest from him in working on the mod. He's more concerned with the general concept and lore of them at the moment, and even then, he still doesn't seem to care for Starbound much. For a while he was considering trying to put them in other games, though I don't know how progress has been on any of that.

11. chrapacz2000

chrapacz2000 Void-Bound Voyager

My game is crashing on startup
    fatal exception caught (star exception) an error occurred during loading: (NpcException) Error loading npc type '/npcs/friendlyguard.npctype' Caused by: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("type")

12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Your game is crashing because this mod is severely outdated and its users have moved to using Avali (Triage) instead.

Since you probably downloaded this mod because it is the "top" mod, look at the second "top" mod.

13. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

This isn't the right thread to be posting this. Also if you're trying to download this mod it will not work. Please download Avali Triage in order to get a working up to date version with community additions.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/avali-triage.2852/

The Alonne likes this.
  14. Aurion_Black

Aurion_Black Space Hobo

Im having trouble loading this mod, every tme i try and load the game it is coming up with an error about friendly guard something or other. Can anyone help?

15. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

The post right above yours has the answers you seek.

16. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Don't understand why it's so hard to read the last message...

17. Carson Cakebread

Carson Cakebread Space Hobo

Is this mod planned to be updated? if not how can I play on an older version? (I'm new)

18. Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

Starbound playa and The Alonne like this.
  19. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

20. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

He/she probably didn't look at the newest posts, seeing as you can reply on any page of a thread.X3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.